Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's definitely the lying and superiority complex that makes people dislike her. Lots of celebs and models and even youtubers/influencers have had plastic surgery done and as long as they're transparent about it, people don't bat an eye.

I've interned in the fashion industry before and I wonder if Elle repeatedly tells herself that that she is tiny and claims certain measurements despite the fact that she obviously looks bigger is because she thinks those are, are you said, "model sizes." It's sort of know that within the fashion industry, most female models are 5'8/5'9+, have a waist between 23-25, and chest size between 32-34 (I feel like I recall Elle saying her bra band size is 32 at some point). I bet she's not even 5'4, but shorter, and just rounding up to make herself seem closer to the model ideal given it's much harder to lie about height when the difference is that large. Maybe she thinks it's like being a "girl boss"... if she tells herself that she is a size 0 or has measurements similar to a model long enough, people will believe her. Too bad with looks, you can spot the lie right away. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not to mention she’s fallen victim to vanity sizing used at her fav places to shop (I.e. Nordstrom/anything high end)

Reactions: 7
Not to mention she’s fallen victim to vanity sizing used at her fav places to shop (I.e. Nordstrom/anything high end)
American department stores make HUGE sizes, especially in the past decade. I've positively drowned in some of the clothing (and they're XS/0 or XXS/00, which shouldn't even be a size lmao) whereas if I wear a brand (esp European ones ;P) with more stable/standardized sizing, I'd wear a UK8 and maybe UK6 in some pieces which is supposed to be a US 2-4. Elle is kidding herself if she thinks she's a size 0 or 2.

Reactions: 4
American department stores make HUGE sizes, especially in the past decade. I've positively drowned in some of the clothing (and they're XS/0 or XXS/00, which shouldn't even be a size lmao) whereas if I wear a brand (esp European ones ;P) with more stable/standardized sizing, I'd wear a UK8 and maybe UK6 in some pieces which is supposed to be a US 2-4. Elle is kidding herself if she thinks she's a size 0 or 2.
So true! Not too long ago, XXS/00 sizes did not even exist, and no, I don’t think it’s that they decided to cater to smaller people. I am often swimming in some XXS/00 items from American brands. Meanwhile, I can’t fit into a size zero at H&M! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right?! Over the years I know I've gotten bigger but I'm still the same size or smaller that I've always been (in some brands I've had to size down compared to what I wore when I started highschool 17 years ago when I was shorter and 15-20 lbs lighter, and even then I was wearing size 2/3/4 ) I'm 5'4" and 105 and even I can't fit in to size 24 jeans so I have no idea how Elle does it. She really is kidding herself. I mean I fit in to a lot of xs shirts and they fit me very differently than Elle, I'm convinced she squeezes herself into shirts that are meant to be a relaxed cut just because they fit. I

• Heart
Right?! Over the years I know I've gotten bigger but I'm still the same size or smaller that I've always been (in some brands I've had to size down compared to what I wore when I started highschool 17 years ago when I was shorter and 15-20 lbs lighter, and even then I was wearing size 2/3/4 ) I'm 5'4" and 105 and even I can't fit in to size 24 jeans so I have no idea how Elle does it. She really is kidding herself. I mean I fit in to a lot of xs shirts and they fit me very differently than Elle, I'm convinced she squeezes herself into shirts that are meant to be a relaxed cut just because they fit. I
Notice how despite being different heights and weights, all of our experiences with the same clothing sizes seem to be consistent and everyone that's posted their height+weight has a much lower BMI than Elle. So are we all misinformed she-beasts, or is girlboss really sucking it in/lying through her teeth? I think it's the latter. :sneaky:

@Drasticactions: I struggle with size 24 often as well (110lbs, 5'7) and even when I fit into them, they're often quite uncomfortable so I rarely bother with it. Smelley is 110% lying about her 5'4, 130 lbs figure fitting into size 24 if you and I can't even do it comfortably.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

At 6:46 Elle clearly mentions not being able to wear a size 1 Ted Baker dress bc "it doesn't have any stretch, and I normally take a size 1 in Ted Baker". But that just shows you she probably shouldn't be wearing a size one. She also references her D cup chest :rolleyes: maybe she's referring to her UK bra size? I did a calculator based on my measurements and I'm normally 32/34AA and it told me I'm actually 28DD in UK sizing ( :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: if I went around telling people I was DD they'd die of laughter ) Either way she's got boobs but they aren't massively out of proportion with her body and she's not flat like me. I think she's just blaming the dress not fitting on her chest when really it prob didnt fit at all.

The calculator I used in case anyone else was curious. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok my time to shine! I'm between 5/3 to 5/4, around 110-120 lbs (quarantine weight), B cup, and overall pretty petite. I definitely looks smaller in person than Elle because I think she's kind of broad backed?

Yet I can't fit into Lululemon size 2, even size 4 feels tight. I also have very lean legs from running and exercising, yet my jeans size is between 25-26. Watching Elle's haul videos, which was the primary reason why I subscribed in the first place, always makes wonder if I'm secretly skinny fat :unsure:

• Heart

At 6:46 Elle clearly mentions not being able to wear a size 1 Ted Baker dress bc "it doesn't have any stretch, and I normally take a size 1 in Ted Baker". But that just shows you she probably shouldn't be wearing a size one. She also references her D cup chest :rolleyes: maybe she's referring to her UK bra size? I did a calculator based on my measurements and I'm normally 32/34AA and it told me I'm actually 28DD in UK sizing ( :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: if I went around telling people I was DD they'd die of laughter ) Either way she's got boobs but they aren't massively out of proportion with her body and she's not flat like me. I think she's just blaming the dress not fitting on her chest when really it prob didnt fit at all.

The calculator I used in case anyone else was curious. Lol
"I do have a lot of clothes, because I love fashion"

Honey you have a shopping addiction. A pig is still a pig even if you put lipstick on it 🙄

• Haha
I'm 5'5" and 125-130lbs pre covid. I can't bear to look now and lululemon size 6 is perfect for me. I wear size 26-27 jeans because nothing is worse than waist band digging in. That being said I have a smaller ish waist and C cup and I still have to wear size 2/4 dresses unless I want to look like a hooker.

• Heart
@WaneGal & @Heretosnoop: thank you ladies for your contributing your stats! Just to summarize all the info so far for anyone new:

We have the following measurements from tattle users + Smelley's self-proclaimed measurements at the bottom.

HeightWeight (lbs)Jean/Waist Size (in.)Lululemon SizeLifestyle
5'410524+
5'711024-252-4Very active
5'3-5'4110-12025-264Very active (runner)
5'5125-13026-276Very active
Eleanor according to Eleanor:
5'4 (on the shorter end)130 (heaviest out of everyone)24 (smallest waist)2 (smallest size)Eats GUUDD pasta

Is it just me or does something not add up? :unsure:🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@WaneGal & @Heretosnoop: thank you ladies for your contributing your stats! Just to summarize all the info so far for anyone new:

We have the following measurements from tattle users + Smelley's self-proclaimed measurements at the bottom.

HeightWeight (lbs)Jean/Waist Size (in.)Lululemon SizeLifestyle
5'410524+
5'711024-252-4Very active
5'3-5'4110-12025-264Very active (runner)
5'5125-13026-276Very active
Eleanor according to Eleanor:
5'4 (on the shorter end)130 (heaviest out of everyone)24 (smallest waist)2 (smallest size)Eats GUUDD pasta

Is it just me or does something not add up? :unsure:🤪
I'm living for this chart!!!! Though I'm def a 25 I'd need to break my pelvis and remove a bit to comfortably fit into 24. Sorry I don't have a lululemon size to provide.

Elle's followed a handful of outdoorsy, Joe-esque men on Instagram. Does this girl never learn?!? Like... you are not compatible with that kind of person! Seems like she's trying to recapture the "magic" she had with Joe.

In other news... is she ever going to post a video? I thought she loved doing the livestreams, but they seemed to have died. Shocking that Eleanor Lecocq talks about how she's so good with managing her time... but can't be bothered to film a video. So lazy and unprofessional.

Reactions: 10
She isn't going to post a video because she has nothing to post about. With no job and no man and covid out there, she literally has nothing to offer. The best we can hope for is a haul for work clothes she will never need or for some more of her cooking. Elle, may I suggest you do a book review?

Reactions: 11
Mmmm, no, not a 'buck' review. AN AD FOR ANOTHER PEARL LINE! 'Can you guys believe, the lockdown has been such an amazing creative time for me and I came up with this beautiful collection of pearl necklaces that look like a 6-year old made it, except YoUr FaVoRiTe YoUtUbEr strung these pearls while watching Legally Blonde for the umpteenth time! Make it yours for only $450, my profit will be $400 but remember, you'll get a postcard with my photograph and a handwritten note! Just that in itself is worth at least $1,000 because I'm such a beauty guru, mweheheheh'

• Haha
Elle's followed a handful of outdoorsy, Joe-esque men on Instagram. Does this girl never learn?!? Like... you are not compatible with that kind of person! Seems like she's trying to recapture the "magic" she had with Joe.

In other news... is she ever going to post a video? I thought she loved doing the livestreams, but they seemed to have died. Shocking that Eleanor Lecocq talks about how she's so good with managing her time... but can't be bothered to film a video. So lazy and unprofessional.
I bet she’s working on getting her hooks in all of them as we speak, for a chance to get into a relationship again. Covid or not, man hunting seems to be Smelley’s No.1 priority, to the surprise of no one here. In other news, water is wet.

I wish she'd just stop trying so hard and instead resigned herself to being a crazy cat lady who sleeps around.

She loves to bounce quickly from guy to guy
She loves her cats
But she wants to get married, you all say
Well no guy seems to want that after a period of time with her and she's not getting younger

I say go for those tight clothes, Eleanor. Really stuff your leg sausages into their Lululemon casings and just slowly morph into the couger lifestyle you know is in your future. It's ok. Sometimes life doesn't pan out quite like the fairy tales. Even better, YOU be the next Disney Princess... Eleanore of the PNW Kingdom: dirty hair, cat hair everywhere, makeup all day, boys come over to play, adoring older fans, loves to scam. Write your own fairy tale, as Grim(m) as it might be for the rest of us 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wish she'd just stop trying so hard and instead resigned herself to being a crazy cat lady who sleeps around.

She loves to bounce quickly from guy to guy
She loves her cats
But she wants to get married, you all say
Well no guy seems to want that after a period of time with her and she's not getting younger

I say go for those tight clothes, Eleanor. Really stuff your leg sausages into their Lululemon casings and just slowly morph into the couger lifestyle you know is in your future. It's ok. Sometimes life doesn't pan out quite like the fairy tales. Even better, YOU be the next Disney Princess... Eleanore of the PNW Kingdom: dirty hair, cat hair everywhere, makeup all day, boys come over to play, adoring older fans, loves to scam. Write your own fairy tale, as Grim(m) as it might be for the rest of us 😂
This is GOLD 🥇🥇🥇:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.