Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
She's definitely sulking about something. She takes any chance she can get to brag about shit so the silence means something. The last time she was this silent Rick had left her like a swift clip during Christmas lmao
I'll concede Rickety Rickets was honest about his quick clip. Entered the relationship at a quick clip and exited the engagement swiftly as well. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

RubyGT

Regarding Joe's coach briefcase. She didn't pay more than 190 for it. When you buy at the outlet, which I know she did, they don't give you a dust bag or a box. But if you bring the item to an actual coach store with the receipt in 10 days, they will sell you a box and dustbag discounted, plus offer to wrap it at an additional cost. My sister has managed a coach store and district for 10 years.

Makes it even worse about all the money she spent on herself that day.

• Wow

202leda

Lol, I love how she’s trying to justify why she doesn’t feel like posting anything social justice related. 😂 To be fair, why should we expect someone like Elle to have an informed opinion when she says PM Trudeau needs a shave?

She’s a fucking idiot.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Hello, lurker here! :p I used to post on GG under the same username but with all issues GG has, I decided to register here.

For my first post I'd like to provide a timeline of Eleanor Florence Lecocq's relationships since she started YouTube! It's very easy to figure out when she's on the prowl because she starts posting lookbooks titled 'date outfit ideas' or similar BS 😜

Start of 2014 - she meets Chris
August 2015 - she moves in with Chris
Late January 2016 - Chris kicks her out
Early summer 2016 - she starts dating Joe
March 2017 - she moves in with Joe
Late April 2018 - Joe breaks up with her
Summer 2018 - starts dating SS aka country music single dad
Jan/ Feb 2019 - SS dumps her
March 2019 - daddy longlegs aka grandpa Rickets slids into her DMs
July 2019 - engagement to Rickets
Christmas 2019 - Rickety Rick dumps her
Q1 2020 - starts dating Dean in Seattle who dumps her after her Daily Hive scam gets exposed
Was the Joe breakup in April? I feel like it was earlier for some reason.

Welcome to tattle! This website runs soooo nicely compared to G G. And I LOL'ed IRL at Q1 2020. That awkward moment when the beginning and ending of a relationship can be summed up within a single quarter. 😂

I know we always joke about how she doesn't last past a year when she moves in with a guy but to have everything laid out is kinda crazy. That statement is quite literal.

• Haha
  • Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Also fwiw, I think while a lot of subscribers and maybe this forum can even forgive Eleanor Lecocq should she choose to come clean and apologize, I'm not as confident that current and future men would and I think this may be a major reason that she's doubling down on the delusional behavior.

I find that many men will judge a woman by her past behavior and one of the things men hate the most is women who are selfish and desperate to get hitched, and use them as means to that end. I think most guys now, especially eligible ones, hate feeling like they're taken advantage of whether emotionally or economically and no one wants to feel like a girl settled with them asap in order to get married. Eventually, all this would come out in every single one of her relationships and the men will question if she's with them for the right reasons or because she wants to be a kept woman and married asap. Notice during all her live-in relationships and the few times she's mentioned her breakups, she never once said she was sad because she loved the guys. She seemed to mourn the tangible benefits of the relationships (i.e. free rent and home decor while she shopped for more designer goods) and the ability to show off the fact that she had a man than the actual guys themselves.

PrePackingPrep

That hideous bag must have been a recent Fashionphile purchase. Elle was struggling for content after she moved out of her mom's place. There's no way she'd skip a Chanel unboxing but upload videos about that Lou Lou and the damier azure LV. She probably had a guy from a dating app stop responding to her and decided to dull the pain with a new bag. No job. Parking lot view. New Chanel. Her priorities are mind boggling.

• Haha

poshspice88

People need to stop giving her “advice”. I’m sure it’s well-intentioned, but stop it! Eleanor is delusional and will never change — period.

As far as I’m concerned, her silence is music to my ears. She’s in the throes of despair over not having a boyfriend and desperately wringing her hands because she’s nothing without a man (in her warped mind). She isn’t having any luck on dating sites either! Sucks for you, Smelle. 🤪

• Sad
  • Heart

MissGlam21

Right, because it would force her to be, as you said, real.

Oh yeah absolutely. You nailed. How do you know what this thread is if you don't read it? Furthermore, how do you think her follower is going to feel when she sees her comment bringing all of this up deleted?? Read the room, Elle. Read the room.
Regardless of how much of a mess she is, she’s still pretty entertaining lol. I can’t wait to see her orgasm during the Sephora Haul and new x4 apartment tour with atrocious decor and wares 😂

• Haha

ThisIsMyUN

Damn she was on that fast!! I'm so glad @actuallawyer got those screen grabs lol of course she's sitting on Instagram deleting negative comments right away but doesn't have 10 seconds to remove the Nurses House charity bio since she's no longer donating to it :unsure:

• Heart

ccc123000

Chatty Member
Elle's mom definitely looks better out of the two of them, the features her mom has seem to suit her so much better than those older videos of Elle. Despite the surgeries Elle still looks so overdone and plastic.
They do have the same round face shape and weak chin, but Ginette's face is more symmetrical, her eyes are spaced better, and she also has a "softer" look. Maybe it's the eyes -- Ginette has kind eyes while Eleanor/Eleonore has crazy, manic, and occasionally crossed eyes.

I'm surprised that she hasn't done more cooking videos as well! Shouldn't she be "cock-ing" often given she isn't working and we're in the middle of a pandemic?
Dead. She wants to do a different type of "cock-ing." 😂

• Haha

LetThemEatLipstick

EDD92FD5-2ECB-44EE-88FA-6F5D195683CF.jpeg

This image will haunt me forever. He looks like such a creepy pervert. Like he knows he’s not wearing pants under the picture or something and he’s relishing in it. What a weird, scary creep. Perfect match for Elle though!

• Sick
  • Haha

bethannebodyworks

You ladies have been busy -- 100 downloads of Elle's videos! Time for another one!

Video - #Girlboss featuring Mt. Nordstrom
Link to download: https://we.tl/t-wHZ14ybOY1

06:35 - Eleanor Lecocq is amazed that Joe was able to independently find a wedding card all on his own! She is legitimately speaking to him as though he is a child. So cringe worthy!

40:25: Weird exchange... Elle asks Joe if he's sure he doesn't want another coffee with his breakfast and he stares at her like a sociopath for a moment before telling her no. Creepy!

40:45 - Elle tells us that she would rather starve than eat plane food, so she's getting a salad for the plane. She was able to leave work and get to the cafe had even opened -- such a busy lawyer #girlboss!

42:25 - Mount Nordstrom finally appears! Much snickering from Joe and his parents.

44:15 - Elle starts doing her makeup at the kitchen island while everyone is buzzing around her cleaning up. Girl has no social tact or grace.

Throughout the video - Joe cannot stop staring at the camera or making awkward eye contact with it. I cannot believe Elle did not pick up on his discomfort with filming. Maybe she did, and just ignored it because of the strange validation she gets from middle-aged Karens who worship her?
You forgot a "3....2....1...." at 15:40. :ROFLMAO:

Edit 1: LOL! At 18:21 Smelle talks about how it’s “hard reshuffling [her] life when she’s sick” and how she wants to give herself a break from doing soooo much work because she’s so sick (she has a cold, for God’s sake) and as she’s crossing the street a few seconds later a bicyclist screams something at her (sounds like “get off the street”??), and he literally looks back at her in disbelief while biking away. And Smelle is of course in her own little world and has no idea.

Edit 2: Hahaha. At 18:34 a girl goes "oh my god!!" then Elle looks at her quizzically, and the girl continues, "shut the fuck up!" Elle pays no mind and says, "I'm just gonna wait here 3 seconds to cross, because it's not enough time in my current frail state." Cry me a river. She's insufferable.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ThisIsMyUN

Also who is this bitch kidding saying she doesn't read here? We should all be on her pay roll if you ask me. Thanks to us she knew to change her business registration to Seattle since she's a "local" Seattle scammer and also pretty sure someone made a comment that she should do some sort or charity and next thing you know she's patting herself on the back for stringing together some gaudy alibaba pearls and donating a whooping 10%. I'm pretty sure I even recall a somewhat lengthy discussion on gg about how she should move to Seattle before she did that. So while she probably thinks she has the last laugh because she benefits completely off of us and we end up making her look good, she's completely morally bankrupt and there's nothing that will keep that from being exposed in the long run.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Shout out to the ladies on the first thread for the title. Stay beautiful, my fellow "she-beasts," and gossip away. :cool:

• Heart
  • Haha

Heretosnoop

Just a recap guys that she got dumped by Chris, Joe, SS, Rickets, Dean, and Idaho Radiology dude all while running from Vancouver to Florida to Seattle scamming the city claiming she was a local small business sourcing from local small family owned Businesses. Like??????? She's lying that she used to be in house counsel and judging from her new reformation haul (we all know dress hauls come when she's met someone, SS, Rick, now someone new??) She's snagged her next Victim.

By the way why did she never post about Italy suffering from Covid19 when the country was suffering yet you feature their lemons on your hideous soft body

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
She’s very average/leaning towards unattractive in my circle due to her stumpy legs, dumpy figure, and overly large/odd looking facial features, but I think as some of the other ladies have said, she tries very hard and may be able to attract some attention initially with her super overdone makeup and big pageant hair. The best way I can describe Eleanor is that she’s attention grabbing in the way Courtney Stodden or a real housewife with a lot of Botox is.

Let’s be honest, if she really was “head turning” and actually objectively very attractive, she wouldn’t have gone out with guys like her exes. Truly stunning women have their pick of handsome and/or successful men and her exes were below average looks wise with slight above average jobs (Chris, Joe) or seriously below average in every way (Rickets). 🤣

I agree. Personally I never found Joe hot, but he was the least offensive looking out of the three. Not that he was ugly because he wasn’t, but I didn’t see what the big deal was when everyone talked about how “cute“ he was... 🤷‍♀️ I figured everyone thought he was super hot because he was a lawyer, liked the outdoors, and was just MUCH better than Elle by comparison. 🤣

I also think he was the most normal out of the three and wasn’t a bad guy. He only became mean because he put up with Elle’s narcissistic, infantilizing behavior for way too long and he was done with her and the relationship. I really do think they only got together because both of them met within a year of breaking up with their partners (at least from what I’ve read on GG) and he was just in awe over her looks and supposedly busy professional life...even though both turned out to be lies. 🤣😜😜. I feel that under normal circumstances he probably would have been done with her after 3 months, much like SS. 😂😂
I think he’s definitely cute in comparison to anyone else she’s ever dated (everything is relative!), and that’s what people were focusing on. I think everyone also felt bad at the way she pretty much steamrolled him during most of that relationship and really took advantage of his kindness so they were perhaps a bit more complimentary than they would’ve been otherwise. His presence also helped create that amazing “girl boss breakup” video which is the source of entertainment for many. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

actuallawyer

I agree. Asserting that if someone isn’t married by a certain age, something is wrong with them is basically parroting Elle’s philosophy. Which we all, hopefully, know is utter trash.

bethannebodyworks

I would love, love, LOVE it if one of her exes posted here. COME ON RICK! You posted to defend her honor.... now spill the tea!! lol

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I think her shifting the blame is what bothered me the most. She could've easily either said like you guys said "I'm Canadian and don't fully understand so I'm not sure I should comment" or could've just left it sharing a post someone else posted. Like the Desmond tutu quote that has been going around.

I'm white and despite having friends and co workers who aren't white, I know I don't have the right words to say right now. But I think it is everyone's responsibility to make this world better for everyone. So Elle just pushing it off as not her problem really bothered me, it is a problem for everyone to fix. If women didn't have male allies we wouldn't have gotten the right to vote, privileged people need to help those who are not. If you are Christian help your jewish/muslim neighboors, if you are white help your friends who aren't white, straight people need to help the LGBTQ community, and able bodied people should help those who aren't.

Most other insta/youtube people haven't bothered me with their messages even if some of them are empty and hollow. The fact that we know Elle doesn't care about something if it doesn't affect her is what makes that message so annoying. She can't even bother to make room in a shared apartment for Joe who was likely paying for all of it. She clearly is selfish and when a selfish person does something like this for praise really makes me angry.

• Heart

bethannebodyworks

Am I the only one who thinks "Dean's" post is written by someone on GG or here? I mean, it hits all the points.

I don't think men "find out" about Elle that quickly. I think she hooks them in first with that gud pastahhh and then they realize she's a Stage 5 Clinger nutcase and bounce lol.

• Haha