Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Elle complaining that he took the furniture as if she was entitled to it.
Yes! I was totally going to say this. Wish I had the video this was in. She made some condescending comment about how Joe took pretty much everything and at the time I thought it was strange that he would just take it all and there was no discussion on splitting things they bought together but now I understand he paid for it all by himself! She was just putting on an act like she was financially contributing. She's been scamming for years now, her scams are just getting more elaborate these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes! I was totally going to say this. Wish I had the video this was in. She made some condescending comment about how Joe took pretty much everything and at the time I thought it was strange that he would just take it all and there was no discussion on splitting things they bought together but now I understand he paid for it all by himself! She was just putting on an act like she was financially contributing. She's been scamming for years now, her scams are just getting more elaborate these days.
She also had hissy fit over him taking "her" soup bowls that she liked for work. Like she was complaining about buying a 5 dollar travel soup mug, witch was just unhappy she had to buy boring tit again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember Elle complaining that he took the furniture as if she was entitled to it.
She likes to portray herself as a "girl boss"/career woman/lawyer type who can afford the finer things in life. But the truth of the matter is, she just latches onto men who can provide her the lifestyle she wants. I have to say, Ricketts was an aberration. Don't know what happened there. :unsure:

She also had hissy fit over him taking "her" soup bowls that she liked for work. Like she was complaining about buying a 5 dollar travel soup mug, witch was just unhappy she had to buy boring tit again.

Yeah she was extra salty about those soup bowls. LOL!

• Haha
I see her not mentioning IKEA, yet mentioning the other brand, bc IKEA ain't bougie. She always likes to brag about her pricey, pricey little belongings (even when she's only "belonging-adjacent" 😂😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something I noticed during her apartment tour when she lived with Joe was that she took the time to mention where the chairs are from (Article) but not the table (IKEA). Perhaps it was because Article offered an affiliate program but IKEA didn’t? 🤔

I believe that they agreed to have Joe pay the rent (in full) and Eleanor Florence Lecocq would make up her share by cooking and cleaning (oh wait they had a cleaner which Eleanor Florence Lecocq probably took care of because in one of the deleted vlogs, she is seen going to the bank to take out cash for the cleaner). This left Eleanor Florence Lecocq with basically her monthly income to splurge on whatever she fancied, including DryBar appointments and “treat myself” purchases. I think Joe paid for the bed frame and claimed it when they broke up, among other large pieces of furniture he paid for.

Could you imagine if Eleanor Florence Lecocq and Joe (or anyone of her victims) had a joint bank account? I have a feeling the balance on that would run dry at the end of every month with Eleanor Florence Lecocq justifying every purchase as a necessary one lol.

Also the reason why I know the dining table is from IKEA is because Joe posted it on the same Buy and Sell fbook page the same week I saw the chairs for sale.

View attachment 155175
OMG, I decided to check that Buy and Sell page again and I see that Joe is selling the Aquatalia boots that Eleanor Florence Lecocq pushed him to buy in that one vlog where they both met at Nordstrom during their lunch hours. (I’m not sure if she made the video private or not!)

LOL even his tone in his post makes it seem like the $300 on these boots was not worth it.

View attachment 155177
It seems like Elle literally ruined his life and he's still getting rid of the crappy items that she made him buy. Everyone knows Nordstrom Anniversary items (except for beauty) are made at a lesser quality, like the 90% of the inventory at Nordstrom Rack, because they know they're selling for a deep discount. Sure there are some hidden gems here and there, but most aren't great and dumb girls like Elle LOVE IT. My favorite part will be Elle thinking she'll get first dibs, but first dibs in the states goes to Level 4 aka Ambassador card holders. I don't remember Elle ever being invited to a private event or being sent gifts (my mother is level 4 and gets sent a floral arrangement every year for her birthday as well as exclusive parties)
Glad Joe got out of the clutches of Eleanor Florence Lecocq

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It seems like Elle literally ruined his life and he's still getting rid of the crappy items that she made him buy. Everyone knows Nordstrom Anniversary items (except for beauty) are made at a lesser quality, like the 90% of the inventory at Nordstrom Rack, because they know they're selling for a deep discount. Sure there are some hidden gems here and there, but most aren't great and dumb girls like Elle LOVE IT. My favorite part will be Elle thinking she'll get first dibs, but first dibs in the states goes to Level 4 aka Ambassador card holders. I don't remember Elle ever being invited to a private event or being sent gifts (my mother is level 4 and gets sent a floral arrangement every year for her birthday as well as exclusive parties)
Glad Joe got out of the clutches of Eleanor Florence Lecocq
I’m not surprised. For someone who likes to pretend she is bougie, her clothes aren’t high end in the slightest. She spends thousands of dollars on fast fashion garbage or mall brands, never anything that is actual RTW. Like you said, there are some hidden gems in Nordstrom Rack (found some amazing off-season Givenchy pants at 90% off once) but a lot of it is of lesser quality/outlet quality.

In hindsight, it’s good that Joe got to keep most of the furniture...it turns out he bleeping paid for most of it, lmao. Even funnier that he wants to rid himself of all of it. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Must be a slap in the face for dear Elle to find out her ex is offloading the crap she made him buy. I know I’d feel embarrassed. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would love, love, LOVE it if one of her exes posted here. COME ON RICK! You posted to defend her honor.... now spill the tea!! lol

If she hasn't locked down a man yet, now might be the right time. People are starting to come out of quarantine in Seattle and I'm sure she can find a lonely techbro who's been self-isolating until now.

Than again, I also have doubts that she would end up with someone who's tech-savvy enough to Google her name 🤔 Or maybe they'll see all this drama about her and proceed anyway...

Reactions: 6
I would love, love, LOVE it if one of her exes posted here. COME ON RICK! You posted to defend her honor.... now spill the tea!! lol
Maybe Rick recognised a scammer when he was living with one. Both Rick and his wallet managed to escape relatively unscathed.

Reactions: 9
Maybe Rick recognised a scammer when he was living with one. Both Rick and his wallet managed to escape relatively unscathed.
In a funny way, Rickety Rickets managed to come out better from their breakup than all her ex boyfriends because he made very minimum effort for Smelley while she uprooted her entire life for him at the possibility of getting married. He probably even got to keep some of her seriously bulky/unmovable furniture and she also painted his house. :ROFLMAO: The only people who managed to waste even less money and effort are the men she's hooked up with who've dumped her (i.e. Dean, Someone Special, Jason who may be back for round two?, etc.)

Poor Joe definitely got taken in for a ride. I always felt like he was way too kind/good for her and I would say Chris to some extent as well, although he was much less of a pushover than Joe.

I always said that I admire Rick in a weird way because he has no qualms about being who he is. He's a vibram-wearing (ew), swift clip-walking, down home livin' weirdo and he owns it lol. Elle is, unlike him, living in a dream world.

Reactions: 13
I dunno, I think Rick lives in his own dreamworld. A dream world where he thinks people care about his dumb awful "inspirational" videos that he's been putting out. The regulars in his comments seem to consist of his half sister and his mom.

• Haha
I dunno, I think Rick lives in his own dreamworld. A dream world where he thinks people care about his dumb awful "inspirational" videos that he's been putting out. The regulars in his comments seem to consist of his half sister and his mom.
Definitely. He may appreciate his quirks, but I think he's tone-deaf as to how he's actually perceived and has a much grander sense of self than is appropriate.

I can't remember if we said this or not before, but does anyone here really think Joe broke up with Elle because of the constant vlogging? I know he probably didn't love it, but so many times, he tried to play along with her and be a good sport about the whole thing. It didn't seem make-or-break to me. It's likely that he ended it because of her evident personality flaws, and used the vlogging as an easy way to end things without personally attacking her.

Definitely. He may appreciate his quirks, but I think he's tone-deaf as to how he's actually perceived and has a much grander sense of self than is appropriate.

I can't remember if we said this or not before, but does anyone here really think Joe broke up with Elle because of the constant vlogging? I know he probably didn't love it, but so many times, he tried to play along with her and be a good sport about the whole thing. It didn't seem make-or-break to me. It's likely that he ended it because of her evident personality flaws, and used the vlogging as an easy way to end things without personally attacking her.
I think there were a lot of reasons but I think it was easier for Joe to blame it on vlogging. He clearly was uncomfortable with it but did try to be engaged with it but whenever he did she told him he was being creepy or horrible.

For example, one of the deleted vlogs they went to Toronto for a wedding and went to Niagara on the lake for a bit. Joe made a goofy joke about the alpacas at the BandB. He basically described them like alligators or a shark creeping in the pond, and she was all like "why are you making those cute animals sound so horrible". He was clearly making a joke and she had zero clue, I thought it was funny, and it sounded like the kind of joke me and my bf would have.

I also bet him having to buy everything was awful too, but it is hard to say " I'm dumping you bc you made me pay for everything and only cared about me as your giant Ken doll" bc clearly pets and boyfriends to her are just accessories

Reactions: 13
Elle's live-in relationships always start off with great promise, then quickly go down-hill.
Chris must have felt some affection for Elle but it soon turned to barely concealed irritation and annoyance.
Joe seemed totally in awe of Elle. His feelings seemed to change to simmering resentment and dislike.
Rick, I think he was flattered by Elle's attentions initially, but then became indifferent.

If Elle does not change she will end up as a latter-day Miss Havisham, wearing her decaying wedding dress, surrounded by cobwebs and spiders. Having only her dusty designer shoes, handbags, and her mummified cats for company.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Elle's live-in relationships always start off with great promise, then quickly go down-hill.
Chris must have felt some affection for Elle but it soon turned to barely concealed irritation and annoyance.
Joe seemed totally in awe of Elle. His feelings seemed to change to simmering resentment and dislike.
Rick, I think he was flattered by Elle's attentions initially, but then became indifferent.

If Elle does not change she will end up as a latter-day Miss Havisham, wearing her decaying wedding dress, surrounded by cobwebs and spiders. Having only her dusty designer shoes, handbags, and her mummified cats for company.
Love the Dickens reference. Eleanor is definition a modern day mix of Miss Havisham and Hyacinth Bucket.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eh, you may be right. He does come off as rather pompous sometimes.

Reactions: 5
Have you seen Rick’s latest video? 😂 He’s showing off his cargo shorts/pants while waxing lyrical about function over form 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.