Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle’s standard ideal beauty is super dated, at least in Western society. I wouldn’t doubt that Elle likes being “pale” (and I use that in quotes because she isn’t as pale as she thinks she is) because that’s how proper “ladies” should be. 🙄 I am assuming just by the amount of makeup she wears, how she styles her hair, and the type of clothes she wears. Very dated, not classy at all, which is what she so desperately tries to go for.

Her mindset screams “Southern Belle”, even though she doesn’t realize it herself. Makes sense considering she prefers her men to foot the bill while she stays at home primping and pretending to be the perfect wife. 😂
What’s not proper lady behavior is how quickly she jumped into bed with each bf, vlogging walking down the street saying she spent the night at her bf’s place (Joe), and showing the hotel bed where they slept the night (Rick).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s not proper lady behavior is how quickly she jumped into bed with each bf, vlogging walking down the street saying she spent the night at her bf’s place (Joe), and showing the hotel bed where they slept the night (Rick).
That's what I always thought was weird, she's go on about classic tit and being all proper and being her little 50s house wife with cooking and tit. But she'd just kind of blab about relationship stuff. Probably more to prove her highschool bullies wrong that she does have a bf. I'm sure it was more about showing off. I'm definitely not proper or classy, but I'd feel uncomfortable letting the internet know I was walking back from my boyfriend's place in the morning (esp if my audience was older ladies).

Makes me wonder if her silence the last few weeks is because she'd moved in with her next victim and busy in the honeymoon stage . She seems to be silent when there is trouble in paradise or when she's got her claws newly into someone (presuming that's why she was silent earlier in the year too busy with Dean).

That's so interesting, thank you for the inside scoop! Whitening skincare sounds a bit extreme and unhealthy to me but sun protection is always good so at least they have that going for them.

I personally think everyone looks better with a tan in the summer and when they're in a swimsuit but I understand different cultures have different ideas of what constitutes beauty. That being said, I'm not sure Eleanor's greasy pageant hair, overdone makeup, beaver-esque teeth, and vapid stares would be the standard of beauty anywhere. Pretty sure that's not "fashionable" in any of the European cultures she claims to be from or in North America. Maybe it's popular in the swamps of Florida though and that's why Rick made the bold move of sliding into her DMs? :ROFLMAO:
Everything that Elle is - the pageant hair, overdone makeup, etc - just ages her and makes her look ridiculous. She‘s in her early 30? she looks much older than that. Her clothing choices don’t help either.

Reactions: 12
Elle thinks being a "classy lady" is dressing like a 1950's housewife and "co-cking" for a man while she acts likes a submissive little girl. We all know a classy woman is one who is kind, honest, and treats people with respect. A classy lady isn't desperate to partner up, she doesn't try to showoff her partners or sex life (ugh gag me), and she is proud of who she is and doesn't try to scam people with a fake persona. Typical Elle, she only focuses on the old-fashioned clothing and jewelry, but forgets that it's one's character and a way of being.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Elle thinks being a "classy lady" is dressing like a 1950's housewife and "co-cking" for a man while she acts likes a submissive little girl. We all know a classy woman is one who is kind, honest, and treats people with respect. A classy lady isn't desperate to partner up, she doesn't try to showoff her partners or sex life (ugh gag me), and she is proud of who she is and doesn't try to scam people with a fake persona. Typical Elle, she only focuses on the old-fashioned clothing and jewelry, but forgets that it's one's character and a way of being.
Well said !!!!

Reactions: 4
Elle’s standard ideal beauty is super dated, at least in Western society. I wouldn’t doubt that Elle likes being “pale” (and I use that in quotes because she isn’t as pale as she thinks she is) because that’s how proper “ladies” should be. 🙄 I am assuming just by the amount of makeup she wears, how she styles her hair, and the type of clothes she wears. Very dated, not classy at all, which is what she so desperately tries to go for.

Her mindset screams “Southern Belle”, even though she doesn’t realize it herself. Makes sense considering she prefers her men to foot the bill while she stays at home primping and pretending to be the perfect wife. 😂
What's funny is that I'm from the Deep South - Louisiana - where Southern Belles are a thing, and they are far more modernized than whatever Elle has going on. Even her dated perception is dated.

What's funny is that I'm from the Deep South - Louisiana - where Southern Belles are a thing, and they are far more modernized than whatever Elle has going on. Even her dated perception is dated.
Please do share. How are the Southern Belles modernized?

Reactions: 5
So instead of finding a full time job Elle has decided to make looking for a boyfriend a full time endeavor...and she can't even get that right! I doubt she has a new man. And even if she does, it will be short lived. Elle's relationships deteriorate faster the older/crazier that she gets.
I would be embarrassed to post a new apartment tour. At this point it's just a reminder of the number of times she thought she had nailed someone down forever only to end up kicked out and alone. Of course this move has the added embarrassment of being funded by her mother. We all know her granny pearls are not paying her rent.
She should have stayed in Hawaii or gone back to Vancouver. She is not going to be able to spin a good narrative a few months from now when she is still unemployed and single.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm looking forward to the new apartment tour, hopefully she does one. I just like seeing other peoples houses.

Do you think whats going on in Seattle is effecting her in any way?

Reactions: 9
I'm looking forward to the new apartment tour, hopefully she does one. I just like seeing other peoples houses.

I enjoy house tour sorts of videos as well so I think that video will be a lot more enjoyable than anything she's put out recently.

I kinda doubt it in regards to what's going on in Seattle. When WA was one of the worst hit states for covid, Elle was still going on tinder dates with literal strangers. Her statement when everyone else was talking about BLM was basically that she feels like she feels like shouldn't talk about it on her platform because it "diminishes" what's going on, and urged OTHERS but not herself to do more. As long as CHOP/CHAZ doesn't impact her going on dates and shopping, I don't think she cares what happens.

• Heart

She probably deemed herself too good for that neighborhood from the start.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ladies, do we think Elle actually secretly knows how she comes off but is doubling down because she's stubborn or feels like it's too late to come clean, or does she actually believe every single person here is a bully whose jealous of her? I'm honestly amazed that she's had feedback for years but continues to do whatever she's doing, which she must know isn't helpful for her reputation (just look at what happened with Daily Hive/Dean, and how stagnant and recently downward trending her channel has been while the gossip threads have exploded).

The occasional cattiness aside (it is a gossip site, after all!), people here have been offering her really solid advice for everything from style (ditch the pageant hair and heavy makeup and too small clothing) to life (go to therapy and figure out why you desperately need to be hitched to a man and why they always dump you within months of moving in with them). Doing all this would serve her channel well and improve her actual life so I don't see why she doesn't take this into consideration. Instead, she seems to deliberately go the opposite direction to "prove her haters wrong." Is it actually possible for someone to be so deluded? Elle is decently educated too, at least on paper, so you'd think she should've learned to think about things critically.

Reactions: 17
@svdwoodsen as much as I’d like to think she is taking things to heart, I doubt it as Elle is too self centered and delusional to think she is in the wrong. She is already 31, turning 32. Any sort of change from within should have come years ago.

Doing the right thing would mean living with her mother in Hawaii to save money and look for work, not wasting her retirement on a one bedroom apartment that she will try to move out of once she finds a man. Doing the right thing would be publicly apologizing to the Daily Hive, not stomping your feet and settling in Seattle claiming to be a local. Doing the right thing would be finally admitting you’re not a lawyer. 🙄

Also, I meant to write this earlier but the site was doing maintenance. Personally I wouldn’t be surprised if Elle were the type who thinks themselves as proper and respectable but isn’t so much into getting regular check ups and STD testing because that would, in her weird mind, imply being “dirty” and “slutty”...despite the fact that she’s had at least 4 different partners within the last 5 years. Again, I could be completely wrong here but given how she went on dates during covid and how willing she is to go to bed with someone ASAP (on top of being an overall slob as it is), I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 16
@svdwoodsen as much as I’d like to think she is taking things to heart, I doubt it as Elle is too self centered and delusional to think she is in the wrong. She is already 31, turning 32. Any sort of change from within should have come years ago.

Doing the right thing would mean living with her mother in Hawaii to save money and look for work, not wasting her retirement on a one bedroom apartment that she will try to move out of once she finds a man. Doing the right thing would be publicly apologizing to the Daily Hive, not stomping your feet and settling in Seattle claiming to be a local. Doing the right thing would be finally admitting you’re not a lawyer. 🙄

Also, I meant to write this earlier but the site was doing maintenance. Personally I wouldn’t be surprised if Elle were the type who thinks themselves as proper and respectable but isn’t so much into getting regular check ups and STD testing because that would, in her weird mind, imply being “dirty” and “slutty”...despite the fact that she’s had at least 4 different partners within the last 5 years. Again, I could be completely wrong here but given how she went on dates during covid and how willing she is to go to bed with someone ASAP (on top of being an overall slob as it is), I wouldn’t be surprised.
I agree with this, and as she is unemployed she very likely doesn't have insurance, I can't imagine Elle "wasting" money on buying a health care exchange plan right now. And you know she wouldn't dare go to a free or low income clinic to get tested because she's too good for that. I'm sure she doesn't think her behavior is at risk at all for STDs bc all those guys "are the love of her life" .

It's absolutely crazy to me that she's 30 something years old! Most people grow out of their obnoxious teenager and college years but Eleanor seems to have gone the opposite direction. She's gone from likable to insufferable in a few short years and @Heretosnoop was bang on about how a lot of her plastic surgery/consumption upgrade/snotty attitude came around the time she started dating Chris. I can't help but think that while Elle has her issues, that Chris must be a pretty crappy influence and person by extension.

I agree that she should've stayed in Hawaii to look for a job or even at Ginette's place in Vancouver (I feel like she has one after selling her Victoria home, right?) while she tried to sort her situation out. Even if she was interested in opportunities in Seattle, she can easily interview remotely (which is what most companies are doing anyways).

I hate discussing people's sex lives because it's often rife with assumptions and can come off as slut-shaming, but I think you're probably right as Eleanor practically parades her men and sex life in her videos (how many shots have we seen of some hotel room that she's staying in with a new man??). Dating around during a pandemic definitely shows a clear disregard for public and her own health.

I agree with this, and as she is unemployed she very likely doesn't have insurance, I can't imagine Elle "wasting" money on buying a health care exchange plan right now. And you know she wouldn't dare go to a free or low income clinic to get tested because she's too good for that. I'm sure she doesn't think her behavior is at risk at all for STDs bc all those guys "are the love of her life" .
Not saying this is necessarily the case for Elle but I've met my share of people who believe STDs are for "dirty, slutty lower-class people," which I think is disgusting and blows my mind. But there seems to be a fairly large subset of people who believe that if they sleep with well educated people with good jobs and not hookers, then they're safe from STDs. I wouldn't be terribly surprised that given Elle tries to latch onto mostly yuppies with decent paying jobs, that she thinks getting tested and sexual health is not a problem she needs to concern herself with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Not saying this is necessarily the case for Elle but I've met my share of people who believe STDs are for "dirty, slutty people," which I think is disgusting and blows my mind. But there seems to be a fairly large subset of people who believe that if they sleep with well educated people with good jobs and not hookers, then they're safe from STDs. I wouldn't be terribly surprised that given Elle tries to latch onto mostly yuppies with decent paying jobs, that she thinks getting tested and sexual health is not a problem she needs to concern herself with.
Yep, I’ve met those people too and believe it or not they tend to either be the overzealous, religious types or people who think they’re “above” getting infected. It’s a disgusting, outdated mindset and is often coupled with sexist ideologies.

Like I said, I could very well be wrong about Elle!!! But if it were true, it wouldn’t shock me, sadly.

Reactions: 8
La Mer camping... A personal fave. Her full insanity was on display while patting that eye cream on. Then she was going to rejoin the group.

Eleanor might as well wear a neon, flashing sign that reads "Don't bother with me long-term" 😂
lol don't forget the champagne drinking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lol don't forget the champagne drinking
That's why I love that video. It really gives you your cringe buck's worth 😂 most of that video is GOLD.

All her "did she really just say that asinine thing" sound bites, her creepy pasta way of eating s'mores, the entire La Mer bit, giggling while struggling with the twist-off champagne cap (she def has repeat struggles 😂), her prancing while the rest of the group is actually enjoying the scenery and living in the moment, her needing to reward herself for dealing with that HORRIBLE "bathroom" (in the next breath it "wasn't so bad") but man she needs an excuse to take it easy on herself, seeing the other chick there just try so hard not to keep eye-rolling, etc.

That is the video that keeps on giving.

And bc "they pull out just in time!" 🙄 Bc let's face it, she probably thinks that's how THAT works.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That's why I love that video. It really gives you your cringe buck's worth 😂 most of that video is GOLD.

All her "did she really just say that asinine thing" sound bites, her creepy pasta way of eating s'mores, the entire La Mer bit, giggling while struggling with the twist-off champagne cap (she def has repeat struggles 😂), her prancing while the rest of the group is actually enjoying the scenery and living in the moment, her needing to reward herself for dealing with that HORRIBLE "bathroom" (in the next breath it "wasn't so bad") but man she needs an excuse to take it easy on herself, seeing the other chick there just try so hard not to keep eye-rolling, etc.

That is the video that keeps on giving.

And bc "they pull out just in time!" 🙄 Bc let's face it, she probably thinks that's how THAT works.
Man, if she's doing the spray and pray how is she not pregnant already? Unless I'm with a long long term relationship, which Elle apparently fails at, I make sure there's two forms of birth control. I highly doubt she's filling out any pills and she seems like she would be above, iud, patch, shot.

• Haha
  • Sick
People need to stop giving her “advice”. I’m sure it’s well-intentioned, but stop it! Eleanor is delusional and will never change — period.

As far as I’m concerned, her silence is music to my ears. She’s in the throes of despair over not having a boyfriend and desperately wringing her hands because she’s nothing without a man (in her warped mind). She isn’t having any luck on dating sites either! Sucks for you, Smelle. 🤪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.