Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle would post a video if she had anything worth bragging about; a new job, a great apartment or an exciting relationship. As ill-advised as her move to Florida was, at least it had a purpose. The funniest part about her current condition is that it probably did originate on GG! She is like a robot trying to learn how to function in the real world. Yes, people on GG mentioned that she should look somewhere like Seattle where there are rich engineers. People were just saying that after Rick she should find someone who has more career motivation. No one was actually suggesting that she move there. She doesn't get that making money doesn't equal spending money. Most of the wealthy people I know are frugal. Even if she could land an engineer, he'd probably be horrified by her shopping.
Her stubbornness is unbelievable. Instead of trying to resume her normal life in Vancouver she rejected it for some reason. I wouldn't be surprised if it was her know-it-all attitude that was offended by viewers bringing up her old life. Now she's living in an expensive city where she knows no one, cannot find a job and is absolutely not going to fit in with the male population. She'd be better off going back to Hawaii.
Her boring suburban life in Florida was much more interesting than her wandering aimlessly around Seattle looking for a man--any man--to notice her.

Reactions: 9
Elle would post a video if she had anything worth bragging about; a new job, a great apartment or an exciting relationship. As ill-advised as her move to Florida was, at least it had a purpose. The funniest part about her current condition is that it probably did originate on GG! She is like a robot trying to learn how to function in the real world. Yes, people on GG mentioned that she should look somewhere like Seattle where there are rich engineers. People were just saying that after Rick she should find someone who has more career motivation. No one was actually suggesting that she move there. She doesn't get that making money doesn't equal spending money. Most of the wealthy people I know are frugal. Even if she could land an engineer, he'd probably be horrified by her shopping.
Her stubbornness is unbelievable. Instead of trying to resume her normal life in Vancouver she rejected it for some reason. I wouldn't be surprised if it was her know-it-all attitude that was offended by viewers bringing up her old life. Now she's living in an expensive city where she knows no one, cannot find a job and is absolutely not going to fit in with the male population. She'd be better off going back to Hawaii.
Her boring suburban life in Florida was much more interesting than her wandering aimlessly around Seattle looking for a man--any man--to notice her.
Can confirm that most engineers that I work with, friends with, and dated can make $300K+ but struggle to buy anything from Nordstrom because it's wasteful. That being said they don't mind spending money on games, travel, and food. They would absolutely be horrified by Eleanor Lecocq's lifestyle of all material things and no desire to travel to anywhere but Hawaii.

Reactions: 10
Really stuff your leg sausages into their Lululemon casings
This is giving me life right now!!!

She'd be better off going back to Hawaii.
I recommend she move into Mummy's condo and set her sights on a carefree island surfer boy who will let her shop till she drops. She will have to find a job to support her shopping addiction, and I'm sure Ginette won't mind continuing to provide financial aid. Surfer boy can sit by her side while she reads her romance novels by the beach and slather on some La Mer under her huge, shady umbrella.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think elle will find it hard to find any guy ok with her shopping especially if her whole retirement plan is to find a rich guy and spend his money. Few people are attractive enough to find someone who will put up with them doing that, esp now that so many people with money are in tech and are engineers who just don't see the need.

I think nowadays you can only get away with that kind of spending if you make your own money AND help contribute to the house financially. If she cut down her spending and paid for half or a proportional part of her place with Joe and didn't treat him like an accessory maybe they'd have lasted longer? Though she didn't get his jokes or humor so prob wouldn't have helped.

Reactions: 11
I think elle will find it hard to find any guy ok with her shopping especially if her whole retirement plan is to find a rich guy and spend his money. Few people are attractive enough to find someone who will put up with them doing that, esp now that so many people with money are in tech and are engineers who just don't see the need.

I think nowadays you can only get away with that kind of spending if you make your own money AND help contribute to the house financially. If she cut down her spending and paid for half or a proportional part of her place with Joe and didn't treat him like an accessory maybe they'd have lasted longer? Though she didn't get his jokes or humor so prob wouldn't have helped.
Well said! I think Smelley expects to live off her looks, but she isn't that good looking. Therefore she attracts guys who make a decent wage and are just average or below average looking, but are not nearly rich or willing enough to "support" her obsessive spending habits. And because she's never focused on developing other parts of herself such as her character and personality, even those guys don't want to stick around for the long haul. Nowadays, unless you're a supermodel with an actually good personality (and many models earn a good living as well and are unpretentious; check out Victoria Secret's Angels' Romee Strijid, Doutzen Kroes, or Jasmine Tookes's youtube channels for example), don't expect to shop designer and leech off a man for the long haul. Most men and women reject that notion now and would prefer to be part of a power couple. Like her style and pageant hair, Elle's idea of a relationship is stuck in the 1950's.

Hahaha how many home apt tours can she have on her channel? Definitely enough to show that she has a nomadic, unstable lifestyle dictated by poor decisions and man-hunting.
Also those decor pieces in that instagram photo really show how much her personality changes depending on the men she's with/aspires to be with. Since when has she become so hipstery? Whoever said that she's trying to recreate the magic of Joe is right I think...she definitely misses him and her old Vancouver lifestyle while they were together. Sorry Elle, but good luck trying to find another man like Joe who will put up with your rotten self and let you do as you please for that long.

Reactions: 7
Elle has two home tour playlists on her channel: one has 30 videos and the other has 21. Of course there's more than one video per apartment, but yeah, that's quite a lot.

Reactions: 6
Hi Everyone,
Looks like Joe is selling a Coach Briefcase.
Anyone have the vlog where Elle bought him a briefcase?...Wasn't it from Coach?

His Ad Description:
Coach Leather Briefcase
$190 Now $120
Downtown Vancouver
Like-new Coach briefcase with shoulder strap. Cost approximately $500 new. I'm only selling it as I got a new briefcase through work. The bag is real leather and spacious, with several pockets including a laptop sleeve.
Price is firm, pickup only in Yaletown.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi Everyone,

His Ad Description:
Coach Leather Briefcase
$190 Now $120
Downtown Vancouver
Like-new Coach briefcase with shoulder strap. Cost approximately $500 new. I'm only selling it as I got a new briefcase through work. The bag is real leather and spacious, with several pockets including a laptop sleeve.
It's like he's cleansing himself of all things Elle related. Maybe he's getting ready to propose and wants all that greedy energy out of his place. How hilarious would it be if all of Elle's exes get married before her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's like he's cleansing himself of all things Elle related. Maybe he's getting ready to propose and wants all that greedy energy out of his place. How hilarious would it be if all of Elle's exes get married before her?
I would die laughing if Rick gets married again before Elle. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe is getting ready to propose or move in with the new woman.

Hi Everyone,

His Ad Description:
Coach Leather Briefcase
$190 Now $120
Downtown Vancouver
Thatโ€™s actually pretty funny. My friendโ€™s ex sold expensive camera equipment she gifted him on IG (he was a hobby photographer) and she was livid and embarrassed by it.

Iโ€™m not sure if Elle is capable of being embarrassed but it should sting seeing that a gift she bought him years ago sat mostly untouched and is now devalued on Facebook for quick cash. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m pretty sure sheโ€™s more pissed about the furniture she picked out being heavily discounted on Facebook because lord knows she had to replenish her own apartment with her(Ginetteโ€™s?) money and shittastic secondhand furniture from her mom.

Hi Everyone,
She's deleted that video, and has actually removed all the vlogmas playlists from her channel. Someone is cleaning house for when her new beau starts poking around her YT channel! Guess she's going to pretend Joe and Rick and Special Someone didn't exist?

She bought Joe that suitcase for his birthday and made a vlogmas video where she was giggling because she made him carry it, underneath a pile of orders, to work for her because she took it back to the Coach store for them to wrap it. Then while waiting for the wrapping, she spent $900 on three t-rex sweaters and a wristlet. Then she went to Banana Republic and spent $250 on a blazer. But then she said the $500 suitcase was a real splurge and she got him some cheap stocking stuffers (travel-sized toiletries, drugstore chocolate) as the rest of his gift.

Eleanor Lecocq (yes, honey, we are still going to use your name even after you contacted the admins of this site and got them to remove your name from the title of this thread!!!!) is just greedy. And for the "fans" who come here and then DM her, think for a second. Is it generous to buy your boyfriend something he doesn't even want and then spend over double the amount on yourself? No... it is not generous. It's greedy and tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's deleted that video, and has actually removed all the vlogmas playlists from her channel. Someone is cleaning house for when her new beau starts poking around her YT channel! Guess she's going to pretend Joe and Rick and Special Someone didn't exist?

She bought Joe that suitcase for his birthday and made a vlogmas video where she was giggling because she made him carry it, underneath a pile of orders, to work for her because she took it back to the Coach store for them to wrap it. Then while waiting for the wrapping, she spent $900 on three t-rex sweaters and a wristlet. Then she went to Banana Republic and spent $250 on a blazer. But then she said the $500 suitcase was a real splurge and she got him some cheap stocking stuffers (travel-sized toiletries, drugstore chocolate) as the rest of his gift.

Eleanor Lecocq (yes, honey, we are still going to use your name even after you contacted the admins of this site and got them to remove your name from the title of this thread!!!!) is just greedy. And for the "fans" who come here and then DM her, think for a second. Is it generous to buy your boyfriend something he doesn't even want and then spend over double the amount on yourself? No... it is not generous. It's greedy and tone deaf.
She is...something else.

And did she really contact the mods?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She is...something else.

And did she really contact the mods?
I donโ€™t know if she contacted the mods for sure but I made this thread and after multiple people suggested that we include her actual name (so she can be held accountable for her scamming and lying), it was originally titled โ€œEleanor Florence Lecocq (Elle Florence) #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle.โ€ However, her full name was removed within two days with no explanation (no idea how it happened; I definitely didnโ€™t change it and donโ€™t think I can even change it) and itโ€™s been just Elle Florence ever since. I think a few of us suspected that she contacted the mods to have it removed. ๐Ÿ˜’

• Wow
I think a few of us suspected that she contacted the mods to have it removed. ๐Ÿ˜’
Agreed! The fact that the title was changed and then her reply to that "fan" who asked her about the haters makes me think Elle is keeping tabs on this site. She's also probably fuming over the goldmine of content on Gurugossip and that crazy Reddit post about her "local business in Seattle" debacle.

Eleanor is in damage control mode (deleting videos, getting her name scrubbed from the internet, deleting her LinkedIn) because she doesn't want her next man to know about her past.

Too bad her business license in Florida, report from her job as an investigator and photos with her original chin are out there. He will find out eventually, Elle!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hi Everyone,

His Ad Description:
Coach Leather Briefcase
$190 Now $120
Downtown Vancouver
Yes I believe she gave him a Coach briefcase for his birthday (after she spent a shitload on herself on those dinosaur sweaters that Coach had at the time lol)

Whoa when did she ask the admins to remove her name from this thread? :O

Yes I believe she gave him a Coach briefcase for his birthday (after she spent a shitload on herself on those dinosaur sweaters that Coach had at the time lol)

Whoa when did she ask the admins to remove her name from this thread? :O
I should probably read the entire thread before commenting lol. Pls disregard and carry on everyone ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s always something new with Elle

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I remember that video. Yes, she got Joe a Coach briefcase for his birthday. It's hilarious that he's divesting himself of all things Elle.

There's still a video on her channel where she mentions her fiance. It's in the same video as the holiday pearl hair accessories. Uh oh, Elle has to choose between scrubbing her past and pushing pearls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.