Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man, that poor pink bear in the background. I remember how he was being made to wear that ridiculous eye mask during another one of her "remember I used to have THIS face?!" throwback videos...

If that little guy could talk, the stories he would tell.

ETA... She lost me when describing the hand cream having "another fruit" in it besides....vanilla? Um...

Ok watching the infamous camping video. Does anyone know when that happened in relation to her getting dumped? Not even just the fact that his friends were probably going to him during her La Mer Hide and Seek in the tent and saying "why are you guys together again??" but he should have known when she wanted to go camping wearing a FULL FACE of makeup that this was not the girl for him 😂

Also my God she says some utterly dumbass things... Like how she thought they'd be hiking up the steep rock-climbing side 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's got a bit of a tremor in that throw back video, you'd think she'd play up the "omg I have essential tremor, my life is so hard, my European nerves are susceptible "

Also gross, she had some Advil liquid gels just floating around in her makeup bag the gelatin on those pick up dust and dirt! I hope she has a little mini pill container now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I actually find her to be so much more likable and down to earth in those throw back videos. Makeup is atrocious, of course, as is the bedroom decor. But she wasn’t snobby or holier than thou back then. What happened?

• Sad
Oh man, that poor pink bear in the background. I remember how he was being made to wear that ridiculous eye mask during another one of her "remember I used to have THIS face?!" throwback videos...

If that little guy could talk, the stories he would tell.

ETA... She lost me when describing the hand cream having "another fruit" in it besides....vanilla? Um...

Ok watching the infamous camping video. Does anyone know when that happened in relation to her getting dumped? Not even just the fact that his friends were probably going to him during her La Mer Hide and Seek in the tent and saying "why are you guys together again??" but he should have known when she wanted to go camping wearing a FULL FACE of makeup that this was not the girl for him 😂

Also my God she says some utterly dumbass things... Like how she thought they'd be hiking up the steep rock-climbing side 🙄🙄

Lol, when I watched that part of the video I thought she can't be serious right? Like this is a ditsy act right? But her reaction to whatever Joe said about it made me think she actually thought hiking happened on the face of that mountain! I guess she is just one of those people who are really good at memorizing things and can do well in school but has a complete lack of common sense and logic lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually find her to be so much more likable and down to earth in those throw back videos. Makeup is atrocious, of course, as is the bedroom decor. But she wasn’t snobby or holier than thou back then. What happened?
I agree with you! I discovered Elle back in the days (even before Chris) and really liked her and felt like we had a lot in common. Her personality has changed A LOT, from a young woman in a big city trying to find her place to this off-putting, stand-offish character who lies about everything and has a superiority complex. Makes me sad to think about it, to be honest.

Start at 14:10. The entire conversation with her mom about the two LV purses made me break out in hives. The condescension she slaps Ginette with plus the way Ginette laughs at her with a patronizing cackle plus the seriousness Elle feels the conversation warrants to hold it on a public street with the intensity of those solving world hunger was breathtaking to behold. Even Ginette knows it's all a show.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Start at 14:10. The entire conversation with her mom about the two LV purses made me break out in hives. The condescension she slaps Ginette with plus the way Ginette laughs at her with a patronizing cackle plus the seriousness Elle feels the conversation warrants to hold it on a public street with the intensity of those solving world hunger was breathtaking to behold. Even Ginette knows it's all a show.
Holy tit I’d be slapped upside the head if I spoke in that tone to my mom.
Why did she make this video private in this first place? I scrubbed through it and didn’t see anything that..incriminating lol.
Also, I’ve noticed this a lot with her...she tends to “lag” in her expressions and reactions, almost making herself seem as though she’s not always all there or that she’s too mentally preoccupied (maybe with making sure she looks okay in the viewfinder?) you can get a glimpse of it at 4:26-4:32, but I’ve seen it more pronounced in other vlogs. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Holy tit I’d be slapped upside the head if I spoke in that tone to my mom.
Why did she make this video private in this first place? I scrubbed through it and didn’t see anything that..incriminating lol.
Also, I’ve noticed this a lot with her...she tends to “lag” in her expressions and reactions, almost making herself seem as though she’s not always all there or that she’s too mentally preoccupied (maybe with making sure she looks okay in the viewfinder?) you can get a glimpse of it at 4:26-4:32, but I’ve seen it more pronounced in other vlogs. 🤔
@MissGlam21 I was literally thinking it as I read wrote you wrote. She's so in her world and admiring herself in the viewfinder that there's like a 2-second reaction delay. Did you catch when Ginette was like "oh yeah I have that bag" and Elle is all "uhh yeah, that's why I want your opinion . . . " I almost pulled a muscle.

My guess is Chris happened. She was living in a dark cave apartment buying walmart candles and then moved in with a bougie tech guy who owned his condo and had a little convertible. Seeing he had some pieces from Herman Miller, he clearly had some nice taste. She probably trying upscale herself and then met Joe, who can provide a nice life but probably does enjoy it as much as she does...and she never really slowed her lifestyle down. Reminds me of a chris rock bit how witches can go back in lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
My guess is Chris happened. She was living in a dark cave apartment buying walmart candles and then moved in with a bougie tech guy who owned his condo and had a little convertible. Seeing he had some pieces from Herman Miller, he clearly had some nice taste. She probably trying upscale herself and then met Joe, who can provide a nice life but probably does enjoy it as much as she does...and she never really slowed her lifestyle down. Reminds me of a chris rock bit how witches can go back in lifestyle.
Yeah her lifestyle fluctuates greatly depending on the Man she’s seeing at the time or if Ginette is willing to pitch in .... not very independent girl boss at all 🤦‍♀️

Part of me wonders if "get your opinion" means "buy it for me mommy"

• Heart
Reactions: 9

This is so spot-on. What a ridiculous girl.

When was this filmed? I couldn't help but notice how sharp and pointy her canines are. Also her 2 front teeth look dark. I guess this was before the dental overhaul.

Reactions: 4
Part of me wonders if "get your opinion" means "buy it for me mommy"
Omg yes, she kept saying it over and over again.

This is so spot-on. What a ridiculous girl.

When was this filmed? I couldn't help but notice how sharp and pointy her canines are. Also her 2 front teeth look dark. I guess this was before the dental overhaul.
I think was right after the Joe breakup because she was living with Ginette and was about to move into her new apartment.

Reactions: 6
Can someone kindly post some of the other deleted vlogs on here, specifically with Rick? I remember that creepy video where they announced their engagement, but I wasn’t into watching this train wreck until last month.

I wonder if it's possible (and legal) to make a dropbox or something similar with all of these videos and anyone who has them can add to the box. Thoughts? The thing is, Elle, of course, owns the copyright to the videos but the dropbox wouldn't be profiting off of the videos so no copyright infringement. Maybe a right of control thing?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if it's possible (and legal) to make a dropbox or something similar with all of these videos and anyone who has them can add to the box. Thoughts? The thing is, Elle, of course, owns the copyright to the videos but the dropbox wouldn't be profiting off of the videos so no copyright infringement. Maybe a right of control thing?
I don’t see why it wouldn't be legal. She posted the videos on a free, public platform that allows users to download videos posted on the platform. As you mention, we aren’t profiting or trying to profit from the videos. And she’s not losing out on ad money because she already took the videos down.

It’s also Friday and no new video. lm starting to wonder if something happened to her - maybe she she got dumped again? I get she’s moving but what person takes over 2 weeks off to move across town as a single person? This is her 8th move in the last 5 years - you’d think she’d be a pro at it by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I personally love that she got broken up like this. It honestly serves her right. She is so ridiculously tone deaf when it comes to her relationships. Like, girl, it was clear to us--strangers--that he hated being in your videos. He cringed every time you flung the camera in his face. LEARN HOW TO READ A ROOM, witch. It reeks of the self-importance she feels just like when she walked right into the mall without even looking behind her and left the random poor clueless guy behind her in the dust. It's Elle's world; we just live in it.
damn he looks good, dumping her ass served him well

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she was hit with a fee for extra cleaning or repair for the Airbnb!? Two cats and Smelle in that place for four months - probably needs to be fumigated lol. And she’d be pissed! She doesn’t see anything wrong with using the silverware to scrape off her nasty acrylic nails! 😂 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's definitely sulking about something. She takes any chance she can get to brag about tit so the silence means something. The last time she was this silent Rick had left her like a swift clip during Christmas lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's definitely sulking about something. She takes any chance she can get to brag about tit so the silence means something. The last time she was this silent Rick had left her like a swift clip during Christmas lmao
I'll concede Rickety Rickets was honest about his quick clip. Entered the relationship at a quick clip and exited the engagement swiftly as well. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.