Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to play devil's advocate and say I have broken up with someone by moving everything out while my partner was at work. I even asked my mom to help me move. On paper and on the exterior we seemed absolutely happy and perfect for each other, but behind doors we were fighting everyday and both loved each other too much to give up. Like, prior to the breakup we went to Paris and basically fought 80% of the time we were there, but had amazing photos of us that we posted on social media so we looked "so happy" It was taking a toll on my life and I knew it was destroying him too so one day when he was at work I called my mom and asked her to help me move out because I couldn't emotionally do it on my own especially when he's around because he would have begged to make it work and it would have been another week in hell (crying, fighting, screaming) I left a note apologizing for giving up and we got our closure a few weeks after when we were in a better place. He's in a a great relationship now with a better suited partner and I have been with my partner for years. I'm not sure if their relationship was like that's but I can see Elle being a beggar not letting Joe go so he would either cave and stay because he must have loved her quite a bit at one point. Or, maybe she's one of those girls that threaten when a guy leaves.
I can see Eleanor bursting into tears and throwing a tantrum at Joe when he tries to breakup, saying it's not fair and how she's treated him so well. She would then go into begging mode, promising to change as long as he stays and wives her up down the road. That whole process sounds exhausting when you're totally over it (as Joe seemed to be) and sometimes it's better to pull the plug. When someone loves you, they're willing to look past flaws but when they're over you, it's amazing how annoying little quirks can become and we all know Smelley had many unpleasant traits.

Elle seems like the type to become hysterical when she's not getting what she wants and given a man is her number one priority in life, breakups must be extra hard on her since she was counting on shopping on the man's dime and showing him off like an accessory in public with her smug mug. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can see Eleanor bursting into tears and throwing a tantrum at Joe when he tries to breakup, saying it's not fair and how she's treated him so well. She would then go into begging mode, promising to change as long as he stays and wives her up down the road. That whole process sounds exhausting when you're totally over it (as Joe seemed to be) and sometimes it's better to pull the plug. When someone loves you, they're willing to look past flaws but when they're over you, it's amazing how annoying little quirks can become and we all know Smelley had many unpleasant traits.

Elle seems like the type to become hysterical when she's not getting what she wants and given a man is her number one priority in life, breakups must be extra hard on her since she was counting on shopping on the man's dime and showing him off like an accessory in public with her smug mug. :sneaky:
This is exactly what I think happened with Ricketts. His statement that they couldn't move forward makes me think there had been some issue that he expressed displeasure with, or I suppose Elle could've had the issue with him and said she'd try and let it go but couldn't. I just don't see Rick as someone that would "bend" for his significant other. Elle, on the other hand, is like a shapeshifting Gumby as we all know too well so this is why i'm convinced their break up was an Elle issue.

Reactions: 11
This is exactly what I think happened with Ricketts. His statement that they couldn't move forward makes me think there had been some issue that he expressed displeasure with, or I suppose Elle could've had the issue with him and said she'd try and let it go but couldn't. I just don't see Rick as someone that would "bend" for his significant other. Elle, on the other hand, is like a shapeshifting Gumby as we all know too well so this is why i'm convinced their break up was an Elle issue.
I agree! There's no way "Miss I need to meet as many men asap during a global pandemic" would've given up her chance of becoming a bride when she finally got so close for once in her life. I'm guessing Rickets touched a nerve and she was stubborn about it, leading to him calling off the engagement and relationship for good.

Reactions: 10
I agree! There's no way "Miss I need to meet as many men asap during a global pandemic" would've given up her chance of becoming a bride when she finally got so close for once in her life. I'm guessing Rickets touched a nerve and she was stubborn about it, leading to him calling off the engagement and relationship for good.
Here’s my guess on the Ricketts breakup. Elle wasn’t contributing to the mortgage or house expenses as usual. Then she went to Hawaii and purchased the YSL handbag. He was horrified at the cost and asked her to return it. She refused. He decided it was over at a swift clip. All along he had been realizing that she was annoying and wasn’t the love of his life. While she was gone he appreciated not having her around. It was an easy decision for him not having invested much into the relationship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here’s my guess on the Ricketts breakup. Elle wasn’t contributing to the mortgage or house expenses as usual. Then she went to Hawaii and purchased the YSL handbag. He was horrified at the cost and asked her to return. She refused. He decided it was over at a swift clip. All along he had been realizing that she was annoying and wasn’t the love of his life. While she was gone he appreciated not having her around. It was an easy decision for him not having invested much into the relationship.
I don't think he really realized how much it would cost for Eleanor's upkeep until she moved in with him full-time. In every single one of Elle's live-in relationships (3 that we've known of), she's made the guy pay for the place, furniture and home decor, and presumably other upgrades she deems "necessary" while she spent her money on dry bar, designer handbags and clothing, and Sephora hauls. She also gave her ex-partners cheap gifts (anyone else remember all the little trinkets during cringey "Joe-mass" such as stuffed rodents and a few pieces of candy or tea) while she bought herself Chanel and Sentaler coats. I wouldn't be surprised if she made the guy pay for all the groceries as well given she "cocks" and that's enough contribution in her eyes. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Elle really that good looking (post surgery?) She seems average to me, or do you guys think she’s the type to turn heads?
I see how Elle is attractive to men, who tend to look at the overall package and to see women in relation to how they make them look and feel. Women see the detail and the flaws far more easily, perhaps because we are so used to criticising our own looks.

Exactly! Rickets is her equal in every way. Two oddball, smarmy peas in a pod. 😜😝
Can you imagine if they'd had a kid together and it got his bow legs and her old face? :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone said earlier in the thread (or maybe it was on GG) that Elle isn't good looking, but she looks good. I think this describes her perfectly. She isn't naturally attractive on the inside or the outside, but she puts a lot of effort into her appearance with makeup, hair and clothes.

I also agree that Rick and Elle were incompatible and had mismatched priorities. She wants a sugar daddy and that's definitely not Rick. He probably WTFd really hard after she bought that YSL bag since they were in the midst of a home reno and wedding planning, both of which are expensive. I suspect she wasn't having it and neither was he, and that was the end of their relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone said earlier in the thread (or maybe it was on GG) that Elle isn't good looking, but she looks good. I think this describes her perfectly. She isn't naturally attractive on the inside or the outside, but she puts a lot of effort into her appearance with makeup, hair and clothes.

I also agree that Rick and Elle were incompatible and had mismatched priorities. She wants a sugar daddy and that's definitely not Rick. He probably WTFd really hard after she bought that YSL bag since they were in the midst of a home reno and wedding planning, both of which are expensive. I suspect she wasn't having it and neither was he, and that was the end of their relationship.
THIS sums it up perfectly! I think when you first meet her, without knowing her character and the lies, she seems like a girl with a solid education and career who also cooks and takes care of herself, which are good traits in anyone regardless of gender. But once you realize the face is mostly fake, the career is untrue, the "independence" is a sham and she expects you to take care of her with your cash, and the personality is selfish and hypocritical, you wouldn't want to be with her for the long haul. In regards to @Lovely's comment, I don't think that we are more critical. I think the difference is that the men first meet her when she's under her veneer of lies so she seems like a decent package overall but once they get to know her, the bad stuff overrides the good and even they know she isn't nearly attractive enough to put up with all that tit. We've all seen her channel throughout the years and have watched her face change and her personality become more deceitful and snobbish, so we're justifiably put off and critical as a result.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, that makes sense! I clearly had too much faith in her not jumping into the dating scene less than half a year after her almost 2-year long relationship with Chris ended 😂

But it still doesn't change the fact she moved in with Joe less than a year after metting him 🤦‍♂️ Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I prefer to wait at least a year and know both parties are invested in the relationship before moving in together. I'd hate to be in a position like her where someone breaks up with me and I have to frantically look for an alternative place to stay in!

And speaking of her boyfriends - I didn't like any of them. Chris seemed mean and snarky. He had an air of superiority which I think she picked up from him. Sure, he was a successful startup entrepreneur but I felt he was disrespectful towards her in that he treated her like a moron (which she is but she obviously doesn't know that haha; her England vlogs perfectly depict this weird dynamic). I looked him up online and he was 33 when they started dating, she was 25. Given how immature she is even now, the age gap must have been drastic. Plus the guy was definitely not a looker! Beak nose and he was beginning to bald. He wasn't very tall or fit either. All of that leads me to thinking she was with him for the prestige, the convertible, the money, the condo.

Joe - he'd be handsome if it wasn't for the ears ;) Obviously, in comparison to his brothers (their photos were hanging on the wall of his parents' place in Mt nordstrom vlog) he won the jackpot ;) He clearly didn't care about any of Smelle's pretentious bullish!t interests, he's an outdoorsy guy who loves hiking, camping, snorkeling, drinking beer. He scored with his new girlfriend - not only does she look naturally pretty, she also appears easy-going and a motivated kind of person that cares about various causes (not only superficially like Smelle does).

Finally - Rickets. Don't even know where to start. The dad bod? The bow legs? The greasy hair? The eyes that look like someone forgot about them and just added two chunks of coal to the eye sockets last minute? 🤮 We all know he's a pompous idiot who calls himself a professor when he is a community college instructor. It took him 3 attempts to pass the bar. He went on GG to defend his princess Elle but more so to defend his horrible clothing style. His weekly videos (which, judging by the quality, are filmed with a calculator) are so cringe worthy that i can't watch them longer than 30s. His only commenters are his equally odd mother and (half?) sister who loves to include word 'brother' in her comments. Absolute train wreck.
you are hilarious

Here’s my guess on the Ricketts breakup. Elle wasn’t contributing to the mortgage or house expenses as usual. Then she went to Hawaii and purchased the YSL handbag. He was horrified at the cost and asked her to return it. She refused. He decided it was over at a swift clip. All along he had been realizing that she was annoying and wasn’t the love of his life. While she was gone he appreciated not having her around. It was an easy decision for him not having invested much into the relationship.
But wasn't the bag a gift from mommy Gee? 🤔

Reactions: 4
But wasn't the bag a gift from mommy Gee? 🤔
She probably cried to mommy that ALL she got for her birthday from Rick, the love of her life, was a day trip to Disney! lol So therefore an extra nice gift was in order from Ginette. Didn't she also "treat" herself to a pair of Golden Gooses for the Disney trip "for all the walking" lol!

ETA: hold on she also got that diamond necklace right?!

Reactions: 10
She probably cried to mommy that ALL she got for her birthday from Rick, the love of her life, was a day trip to Disney! lol So therefore an extra nice gift was in order from Ginette. Didn't she also "treat" herself to a pair of Golden Gooses for the Disney trip "for all the walking" lol!

ETA: hold on she also got that diamond necklace right?!
They were ugly kenzo shoes, they had a tiger on them "like Sammy" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think that Rick wanted a pre-nuptial agreement? He had been 'married' before and gone through a divorce. He probably wanted to protect his most valuable asset which was the house.

Reactions: 7
Pretty or average looking person with a nasty personality or low moral will become such an ugly person to me. A person who is ugly or average looking with great personality will become so cute looking in my eyes.

Elle belongs in the first category. And want to paraphrase an awesome line from Clueless to describe Elle - she‘s a Monet. She looks good from afar but such a mess up close. 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty or average looking person with a nasty personality or low moral will become such an ugly person to me. A person who is ugly or average looking with great personality will become so cute looking in my eyes.

Elle belongs in the first category. And want to paraphrase an awesome line from Clueless to describe Elle - she‘s a Monet. She looks good from afar but such a mess up close. 😬
"Hagsville" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey Elle! Just because you can get an item of clothing on doesn’t mean it fits 😂 your jeggings should not be buckling around your knees like that. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.