Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Personally, I find the "make the most of your mum" schtick pretty hurtful. Not everyone has a positive relationship with their mothers. There's no universal rule for how you should feel about your maternal figure. It shows a massive lack of empathy not to consider that people and their relationships are not all the same.
Absolutely fuck off, shes talking honestly from her experience. How disingenuous would it be for her to say except if your mum is a bad perseon/abused you ect. She obviously has a great relationship with her mum and that is at the forefront of her mind when talking about her.
If you find her talking lovingly about her dying mum hurtful that's your problem and no one elses.

• Angry
Reactions: 74

whatweallthink

It's so funny how people say "if that was me I'd do this" but it's not you and you're not doing it, I know it's so cliche but people really do deal with things completely different. I think her intentions when it comes to her mum are very honest and clear even if she goes about things in a way that some people wouldn't.

Her still uploading videos is probably one thing in her life she has control over at the moment and although its her income I can imagine it's something she genuinely enjoys too, as much as a horrible time she is having she is also entitled to a life and some happiness. You can be devastated about your parent being ill whilst also painting a wall, it's not one or the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Moaningfrog

Elle and Connor are many things but I really don’t think they treat their dog badly... Connor always seems be taking him on walks - I’ve grown up with labs my whole life and they are very sulky dogs lol.. only look happy when walking and eating. They seem to give him a lot of love and attention, there are many other dogs out there that are being mistreated but this is not one of them, sorry.

Reactions: 42

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
In my opinion, influencers are just modern day con artists and Elle is proof of that. With her almost cult-like ‘my angels’ attitude. She’s not your friend, she doesn’t care about you, you aren’t in her circle. She’s a brand - a business. Her goal is to make money. Nothing more, nothing less. So I’m not at all surprised by the price of her tacky sets. I imagine they’ve been made as cheaply as possible for the biggest profit margin too. You’d have to be a mug to put your hand in your pocket for that,

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

Instagrime

her picture today with her mum is just heartbreaking, how lovely they got to take her out. Though after years of working in healthcare I couldn’t help but notice she was taken out on what looks like a wheeled commode, I wonder why she hasn’t been provided with a more comfortable wheelchair - but I don’t know the circumstances!
Maybe because it was a last minute touch and go decision to take her out and they don’t care how they get her out, just that they managed it. She looks comfortable to me. When my Dad was terminally ill we would have given anything to have got him out one last time. Good on them for managing to make what must have been a difficult trip and create some last memories with her Mum.
I’m sorry but all this talking about Elle while her Mum is basically dying makes me feel so uncomfortable. I know she’s an influencer and puts herself out there etc etc but she’s also a young girl who is caring for her Mum in the final stages of her life

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh you blatently know she's gonna be going oh connnnn why did you do that forrrr now tattle knows I lied to my angelzzzz. Delete it nowwww
cooooooooooon....

what el.......

your stories cooooonnnnnnnnnnnn, it says I’m eating dessert and I can’t be eating dessert when I’m a size six with the flu coooooonnnnnnnnn....

oh els they won’t care, the angel mugs believe everything we say hun!

oh yeah con.....is there more ice cream? Cooon!!!!! I said is there more ice cream!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

yellowmango

I can’t believe people are even commenting or calling her out for cancelling the trip. It’s obviously because of her mum being so poorly. I know this is a gossip sight but people seriously need to have some respect

Reactions: 29

Jane100

It’s on her instagram, this is really so heartbreaking and sad and I think she should be able to post and share as much or as little of this as she wants. It’s totally unfair to criticise as if you know her mum better than she does! If this is helping her to deal with this awfully cruel disease then so be it. Poor young girls, nobody deserves this ☹

Reactions: 27

RUexcited

Chatty Member
question ???? Without you tube what would this girl be doing ???? Honestly would love to know . I just cannot fathom that young millennials now just dye their hair a silvery blonde , pump up their lips , cover every wall in Desenio prints and call themselves influential !! All the brain dead pre teens watching and hanging onto their every word truly worries me . Granted they will all become experts in Primark hauls and smelling candles but what about actual important things in life ???

• Heart
  • Haha

yellowmango

I actually have a lot of respect for Elle after that video, especially after the bit where she spoke about when her and Connor had sex for the first time (after 6 dates in their case) but she put lots on emphasis on how there's no wrong answer to that whether it's a one night stand or waiting until marriage. She might be problematic in some aspects but she's very open minden which I like.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Happy new year angels......

so, like I say every god damn fucking week angels I’ve missed you so so much angels and it feel like it’s forever since I last spoke to you angels....

but I was wondering angels, because I know the answer will be yes and it means you‘ll all get excited even though I have no fucking intention of actually doing it 😂😂

how would you feel about weekly vlogs angels, will you get so excited you’ll forget the fact I don’t give a shit about you angels 😂😂

also we’re probably gonna sell some more China sweat shop lounge wear soon so get saving angels..... momma needs a new console table to go beside the other console tables...

• Haha
Reactions: 24

thegreencow

VIP Member
I'm not a doctor but Elle love, you don't have the fucking flu. It's a bloody cold and sore throat. Get your lazy backside out of the bloody hospital where you could potentially pass something onto your sister and soon to be newborn twin nieces, or other vulnerable patients, pick up that camera and do some bloody work.

As for 'never taken time off before' all I have to say to that is there are many times when she has missed an upload.

I find her quite degrading sometimes with her snotty phrases like 'who even are you' 'we can't be friends' 'I feel sorry for you' etc. Even if she is joking, it just comes across as her being a brat and not knowing that other people might not be as lucky as her. She can afford a new house and to shop at places like M&S, the White Company and Waitrose but some of the people who watch her vlogs probably can't even afford Christmas presents this year.

Instagrime

I think you can’t speculate about things to do with her Mum as it’s not as simple as you think. My Dad lived with cancer for 12 years and was diagnosed as terminal 2 years ago shortly before Christmas. He was very tired and very ill and being an only child, I split the load with my Mum and I went and stayed at their house 4 nights a week to give her a break. When it came to Christmas my Mum and Dad both said they wanted me to spend it with my partners parents for a bit of normality. So I spent Christmas morning with my Dad, then left and had Christmas Day with my partners family. I decided not to drink and I drove back over to my parents to see them for about an hour before they went to bed. But does that make me a terrible person for not spending his last Christmas Day with him? I don’t think so. He slept all day and didn’t feel like eating anything. My point is that when it comes to terminal or serious illnesses like cancer you just can’t judge people for any choices they make because you simply don’t know what is going on behind the scenes.

By all means discuss anything else you want but unless you’ve lived her exact life regarding her Mum then you’ll just never know what she’s going through. It’s really not easy to come to terms with losing a parent when you’re young.

• Heart

capriallie

VIP Member
Personally, I find the "make the most of your mum" schtick pretty hurtful. Not everyone has a positive relationship with their mothers. There's no universal rule for how you should feel about your maternal figure. It shows a massive lack of empathy not to consider that people and their relationships are not all the same.
I don’t think she’s saying there’s a universal rule but she’s obviously upset with the fact she could be losing her mum soon. I wouldn’t slate her for her choice of words there.

Reactions: 23

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Honestly find Elle so deeply annoying but feel so dreadfully sorry for her re her mum . Really had to say that as I think tattle can be mean JUST for the sake of it . In this ONE instance I think she’s doing the right thing and hope that her mum is comfortable and doing okay . Christmas is the worst time for something like this to be going on . Have to say that when my mum was dying I certainly couldn’t of carried on vlogging . I couldn’t put on make up or
even eat a meal let alone pout and preen infront of a ring light or Hollywood mirror . Let’s see how this unfolds and pray there’s a happy ending to this . Also hope
Katie is okay i think she’s lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Sloth

Chatty Member
I read this thread religiously and I just can't get on board trashing Elle, I dunno what it is I've got such a soft spot for her. I love her relationship with Katie....Connor however gives me the creeps!!! Everything he says just comes off as insincere he would definitely cheat on Elle if he doesn't already

Reactions: 22

ltlurker

It's so funny how people say "if that was me I'd do this" but it's not you and you're not doing it, I know it's so cliche but people really do deal with things completely different. I think her intentions when it comes to her mum are very honest and clear even if she goes about things in a way that some people wouldn't.

Her still uploading videos is probably one thing in her life she has control over at the moment and although its her income I can imagine it's something she genuinely enjoys too, as much as a horrible time she is having she is also entitled to a life and some happiness. You can be devastated about your parent being ill whilst also painting a wall, it's not one or the other.
I agree with this 100%. Please lets leave the negative comments and tearing apart for now. I genuinely feel for her at the moment and she's obviously trying her hardest. I have also just lost someone so close to me and I have to go about my day like nothing has happened. She can't just sit there and cry all day! Leave her alone.

Reactions: 22