Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onetreehill233

Okay so. I got my order in the end. However, my friend had some issues with hers and emailed angelle collection to tell them - she was genuinely being nice, and attached some photos of her jumper showing some manufacturing faults - apparently the sewing was super messy... anyway. Someone messaged her back, she thinks it was Elle, and she was SO nasty and rude to my friend! She sent me the screenshots and I was genuinely in shock! She said that my friend had to cut the bad threading off and my friend said oh right ok... thinking like why are you asking me to do that?! And then she said basically if you’ve got a problem then it means you’re not a loving loyal customer. HER ACTUAL WORDS! My friend is so upset, she really liked Elle before too!
Hmmm i'd like to see proof of this.

Reactions: 22

idk2

VIP Member
I just find it weird when people feel like they have to share these moments online. Be present with your mum Elle, you don't need to post these things online so everyone knows where you are. Who knows how much time you'll have left together
Its literally one picture that she's posted since when?! Give the girl a break.

First everyone was saying she's being too evasive over her mums condition and she cancelled their NYC trip for own selfish reasons and now its that she's not present because she posted one picture? Its clear she is with her mum every single day but sometimes people do need an escape and for Ellie, that might've been Youtube/Platform.

LittleLo

My Auntie and uncle live right by her new house, they had their bin that blew over in the street blowing their rubbish all over the neighborhood for a few days when they appeared to be home. It’s not the first time and the other residents have said they aren’t picking it up for them any more. They are not the most desirable people to live near apparently.

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I will be the FIRST to have an opinion when she tries to sell us more of her sweatshop China shit or the next time she tries to make a few quid by being shady AF online and hiding ads etc.
the next holiday they take, with Katie’s holiday/new york trip still being on hold etc.

but I’m finding it hard to watch her or critise her when her mum is so sick.
I feel a bit tacky commenting on it at all (just me, not telling anyone else what to do)

even the conversation around Con being controlling, like he MADE her miss Christmas Day with her mum makes me feel weird.
I genuinely feel for katie, I think of her more than anyone in this. And I really hope elle is supporting her and Katie knows she has a home with Elle.

that’s all.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
If 👏 you 👏 don’t👏 want 👏to 👏read 👏people 👏criticising 👏Elle 👏DO 👏NOT 👏READ 👏HER 👏THREAD!!!
It’s honestly THAT SIMPLE!!!

stop telling people what they can and can’t say about a brand,
because Elle is a brand.
Elle puts this content out for profit and unfortunately (even when things are clearly difficult for her, and we all wish her and her family well) it still means people will comment on her life, her vlogs and her choices, because SHE has MADE these things into a very lucrative business.

stop telling others what lines they’re crossing and what they can and can’t say and if it makes you uncomfortable
1) report the post.
2) DON’T READ IT!!!!

it’s that simple.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
I think at this point it's definitely fair to assume that she DID NOT cancel New York because of her mum's health. Princess Elle had more pressing matters to deal with, including a launch of her tacky overpriced loungewear and the accumulation of yet more gifted furniture. I've said it before and I shall say it again, she is an entitled, vapid little cow. The world either turns around Elle or it doesn't turn at all. She is vile.

capriallie

VIP Member
This is one of the many things that annoys me about the internet.
I find it hard to offer any sympathy to bloggers/influencers. She doesn’t really address anything (And she doesn’t have to), she’s just fishing for sympathy and head pats.
Everything she does on Insta/YouTube is for attention and/or money. This is no different. The word “brave” is completely overused and largely meaningless at this point. She’s not using this as a way to raise awareness of whatever cancer. She’s not directing people to donate to Cancer research or raising awareness for the Crick institute. Again, she doesn’t have to. She’s just so hooked on social media that the support and comfort of her family and friends isn’t enough and she wants the outpouring of the Angels. To be told how wonderful she is and how she’s “loved” and “so brave” by a bunch of strangers on the internet. What a great and easy way to push up engagemeant.
She will likely release another load of over priced, sweat shop produced, polluting Angelle crap soon and it will be back to business as usual. Shilling and binge shopping for the gram.
So, telling people to fuck off for expressing their opinion on a site that exists because we don’t all agree with the bs these influencers push is ridiculous. Perhaps you need to go put on some poor quality lounge wear, join the Angels and go inflate her ego and bank account some more.
Just because influencers can be annoying it doesn’t mean we can forgo any type of empathy whatsoever. Her Mum is terminally ill. She is sharing that with her followers, most probably because she’s getting hundreds of messages a day asking if she is ok. I cannot fathom how anyone can pick her apart for that!

ltlurker

Gosh, there's really no need to tell me to fuck off. That's unnecessary, and says a lot about you.

My opinion is just as valid as yours.

Elle made a sweeping statement that does not apply to everyone. She was not only alluding to her own personal experience, but instructing other people what to do in relation to their own mothers.
sorry i agree with @Lancerconnection . You shouldn't pick fault with Elle's words, she can't win either way. I doubt Elle is really concerned about other people's family issues at the moment. I wouldn't be either if i had such an awful thing happening with my mum.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This won’t go down well,
but considering we haven’t seen Elle visit her mum, or her even mention her mum, and Katie has got the bus to meet Elle In town, and has gone over to their new house.

and considering in the days they were supposed to be in New York Elle has got.

a new range launched.
a new sofa delivered.
a sitting room painted.
a kitchen island made and installed.
a fireplace built and painted,
electrician and painters in........

I’m betting this is the reason they posponed the holiday, sure they had only been home 2 weeks and moved house.
if they had gone to new york none of this would be done.

I know her mum is sick but I’m leaning more towards it being the house and new angelllelele range that’s kept them home

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So glad to see elle is managing to force down some fluids and dry toast 🙄😆🙄😆

the angels are mugs.
5E55B3FF-0C93-4528-A696-9916264DD7DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

yellowmango

She must keep some of the outfits some of the time because she's wearing them out in public.
Elle love, put them away. There's just no need for it. Having your tits hanging out like that is so crass.

View attachment 71181View attachment 71183View attachment 71184View attachment 71185View attachment 71186

Who wants her tits in their face at a wedding/christening (whatever it was).
Especially at the dinner table.
View attachment 71187

View attachment 71188

She needs a stylist. Someone to overhaul her image. Dress her in nice clothes where she doesn't need to put everything on display.
Lmao I know this is a trash site but I low key thinks she looks incredible in these photos

I do feel so awful for her with all that she's going through with her mom, and she posted a story yesterday and it sounded like her mom is terminal.
Photo 18-02-2020, 07 39 35.png

My heart absolutely breaks for her. Whether you agree with the mindless spending or not, no one deserves to lose their mother so young & in such a horrible way x

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t think people should be calling her out for cancelling a trip to a country so far away. Yes it may seem bizarre to cancel so soon after she has just spent time over there but with something like a brain tumour, her mum may have very sadly just taken a turn for the worst.
She clearly loves her sister and I highly doubt that she would have taken the decision to cancel and break her sisters heart if she absolutely didn’t have to. Just my impression of her, they are all very family orientated which I do find a redeeming quality in Elle.

Casperron

VIP Member
Pregnant women can DIE if they catch the flu. What the fuck is she doing on a maternity ward.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
That dog camera could cause a bit of bother 🤔 imagine logging in to see what ode herbs is up to but you clock con banging a bird on the island.... dangerous 🧐

• Haha

BIgbird145

I just don’t buy Connor anymore. I have a feeling he definitely wears the trousers in the relationship. For example, why did they do the collection launch when they were supposed to be taking Katy to New York. They are in charge of their own company and could have done it whenever they want but they chose that week. Elle was so excited to surprise Katy with New York so I really don’t think it was her idea.
And then Christmas, they had Christmas dinner at his mums house as they do every year cos his mum makes the most amazing dinner apparently. It sounds like it’s going to be her mums last Christmas, I wouldn’t care if my mother in law served jam sandwiches we would have been spending it at hers if it was her last Christmas like I’m sure Elle wanted to. And then as a few others have also mentioned I’ve noticed Elle never goes on a night out?? She was soooo excited to go on her night out for her birthday so she obviously enjoys them... does this have something to do with Connor?
I’ve also noticed she’s constantly wanting to get back into fitness and he’s always bringing food home for her? I just don’t trust him I think he is all for himself, he gives off narcissistic vibes

What I can't stand is people on here pretending to know the influencer and making up bullsh*t. If you know them, prove it! Tell us something other than, "their dog barks all the time". Pretty standard. 🙄

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
If her mums had a brain tumour for years and has been told it’s terminal I imagine unfortunately her time is limited, with Elle feeling like she had to mention it a while ago I’m guessing this is when her Mum perhaps went significantly downhill at first. I don’t think cancelling a trip is out of order at all, whether it’s because her Mum has taken a turn for the worse and needs looking after or whether she’s ok and it’s simply because they just want to spend as much time as they can with her this time of year, I think under the circumstances it’s completely reasonable. I’m sure Elle will make it up to Katie and we really shouldn’t judge her based on this one thing. We don’t know what they’re going through but we know enough to know it must be incredibly difficult and worrying for them.

• Heart

erin182

VIP Member
She’s got the ‘flu’ and thinks it’s acceptable to go and sit on a maternity ward with her heavily pregnant sister putting her at risk... surely she can’t be that much of an idiot. I smell bullshit

Reactions: 18