Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so bloody lazy. When most of us have a cold we have to get up, carry on and get our arses to work. She needs to stop moaning and get the bloody vlog edited.

Reactions: 6
LJC doesn’t do labour.

Also to the person that said her mum has breast cancer... I thought it was a brain tumour?
they were saying THEIR mum has breast cancer I believe, as in the poster. And I agree, if she’s poorly and struggling then having her dragged up to castle Combe for a bloody cake and slither of sandwich in the cold winter before being sent back home in a taxi and then days later having ‘festive fun’ wouldn’t be likely if she was so so bad and at end stages that it was the reason for New York being cancelled. She’s obviously poorly, but Elle shouldn’t be using her situation as a constant get out of jail free card.
I also think it’s funny that she missed a vlogmas, put 2 days in one and said how she hates it and then says last night no vlogmas but it will be up today then this morning ‘sorry angels, but no vlogmas today.’ Pretty much because she doesn’t have the time?! What else is she doing? Try getting up at 8am and doing the editing/work and you’d still be done by lunch. Instead of sitting on the sofa eating celebrations and taking herbie out for really long walks with BOTH of them, why doesn’t Connor take him to the local field and she can get on with some work. Although he’s her ‘assistant’ and it’s still not possible. Always excuses. She’s got the money for her house and the launch went well so she’s back to being sloppy.

Reactions: 9
Elle is one of the most manipulative influencers around....

I love you so much angels, I love talking to you guys every day, I think I should become a daily vlogger so we can speak every day, I honestly miss you guys so much when I’m not vlogging, I feel like we’re one big family...

whilst she half arses the vlogs and charges extreme prices for tat made in a sweatshop in China.
Said for a long time these influencers are modern day cult leaders! The loyalty of their rabid fans is astoundoing, they will not see the reality which is they mean nothing to their idols!! They are merely cash flow, a means to getting rich quick! Wake the duck job people, start thinking for yourselves. You dont need to follow completely uneducated twats telling you how to do things you are perfectly capable of doing!!! The old saying a fool and his money rings very true of the gullible millions that follow these insta bimbos.

She's so bloody lazy. When most of us have a cold we have to get up, carry on and get our arses to work. She needs to stop moaning and get the bloody vlog edited.
Elle didn’t last more than a few days in Matalan when she once worked there and if I remember er only a few weeks/months opin her ‘corporate’ job!!! ( she lives to big herself up) seriously though, it would seem Miss Darby doesn’t like normal hard work!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
looking at her vlogmas a few of the videos were prefilmed, like winter wonderland, the Christmas markets, and both of her clothing hauls.
2 days were put into one. And she’s skipped 2 days.

i really am thinking of becoming a daily vlogger because I love being able to talk with you guys every day.

you’ve done about 8 days in total hun....😂🤣
and one of them was filmed by Lucy and her idiot husband.

Reactions: 5
With a mum who’s so sick she cancelled New York 🧐🧐🧐🧐

sad she doesn’t include health on this list...

D67BE19D-D0A2-4F70-B4F9-A68BDFB68946.jpeg

All those new members who came on to say how nasty we were for questioning the reason they cancelled have gone very quite.

Reactions: 10
annoys me so much how she can't possibly edit due to having a cold.
Number 1. Where is Conor, he normally does some of the editing.
Number 2. If a normal person is unwell with a cold we have to go to work and suck it up for 8+ hours.

Editing requires sitting in the comfort of their own home and spending 3 hours doing some work.

Sickening in itself.

Reactions: 10
Not editing a blog cause she's too ill but goes to a hospital where there are people with low vulnerable immune systems whilst ill.. hmmm
I agree and considering the condition her mother is suffering from she should know better! They explain and emphasis the importance of cross infection and staying away from unwell people if you have a cold/bug, so why she would go to a hospital ward of newborn babies and heavily pregnant women while crossing unwell people in the corridors that could have anything is stupid at best!!

Reactions: 5
Officially diagnosed 🧐
Wow. “I haven’t felt well enough to sit in front of a computer for a few hours” how do you think those with a real job feel? People with children? And I am crying that she says she has been “officially diagnosed” 😂😂😂 what a snow flake. You have a few sniffles, get over it you Princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah, as if she’s saying she’s got the flu but she’s been visiting Lucy in hospital today. Wow 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Hate to say I told you so but to everyone who’s was OUTRAGED at us calling elle out for what she is.....

told you so 🙂

elle is spending money like it’s burning holes in her pockets...

493DBCD1-1064-4563-95B7-39769E3A7781.jpeg

So if she’s so Ill and can’t sit in front of a computer, how did she manage to go to the doctors or go to visit her sister in hospital? And also why was she visiting her sister in hospital if she apparently has the flu?

Reactions: 11
Liar liar pants on fire, is this girl for real?? Anyone who has suffered from flu cannot get out of bed never mind have the energy to fucken write a note saying they have flu 😤

Reactions: 11
She’s got the ‘flu’ and thinks it’s acceptable to go and sit on a maternity ward with her heavily pregnant sister putting her at risk... surely she can’t be that much of an idiot. I smell bullshit

Reactions: 18
Doctor would laugh me out the surgery if I rocked up with “flu” more like a runny nose and a dose of lazy ness.

Reactions: 8
Pregnant women can DIE if they catch the flu. What the duck is she doing on a maternity ward.

Reactions: 19
I'm not a doctor but Elle love, you don't have the bleeping flu. It's a bloody cold and sore throat. Get your lazy backside out of the bloody hospital where you could potentially pass something onto your sister and soon to be newborn twin nieces, or other vulnerable patients, pick up that camera and do some bloody work.

As for 'never taken time off before' all I have to say to that is there are many times when she has missed an upload.

I find her quite degrading sometimes with her snotty phrases like 'who even are you' 'we can't be friends' 'I feel sorry for you' etc. Even if she is joking, it just comes across as her being a brat and not knowing that other people might not be as lucky as her. She can afford a new house and to shop at places like M&S, the White Company and Waitrose but some of the people who watch her vlogs probably can't even afford Christmas presents this year.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.