Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Connor said ‘I have’ in James & Carys’ video when James asked about if anyone has had a threesome!!! Did anyone else catch that?!
I did but I figured he was being sarcastic - Elle makes him out to have been some shy loner before they got together lol

Reactions: 3
I genuinely hope Connor is a decent guy, I hope down the line he doesn’t do the dirty on her, she desperately wants a baby ( and I think she would have loved to get married first, had the big wedding and honeymoon) it’s Connor that is saying no! Like Connnnnnnn, you’re punching mate!! Plus you are not going to anyone better than Elle!! I don’t know, I just think why couldn’t he have gotten married if, as he says they are together forever? If only for Elle to have that moment with her mum, for her mum to see Elle in her wedding dress? Just find it really sad.

Reactions: 18
I genuinely hope Connor is a decent guy, I hope down the line he doesn’t do the dirty on her, she desperately wants a baby ( and I think she would have loved to get married first, had the big wedding and honeymoon) it’s Connor that is saying no! Like Connnnnnnn, you’re punching mate!! Plus you are not going to anyone better than Elle!! I don’t know, I just think why couldn’t he have gotten married if, as he says they are together forever? If only for Elle to have that moment with her mum, for her mum to see Elle in her wedding dress? Just find it really sad.
All I could think about when they were discussing marriage was about Elle’s mum, I know I can’t speak for her but I’m sure she’d absolutely love her to be there.

Of course all couples do things in their own time, me and my partner were together six years before we got engaged. People would bug him about it all the time and it really irritated both of us. So I get that priorities are different for all couples. But Con just never seems very convincing to me when he speaks about marriage and children

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Connor will leave Elle anytime soon, not while she’s bringing in lots of money and enabling him to live a comfortable lifestyle but I do hope he’s with her for all the right reasons as well. I find him really fake when he talks about their relationship and Elle sometimes but perhaps that’s just him being over the top for the cameras. We don’t know what he’s like when the cameras are off I guess.
I do think he’s quite immature though and probably finds the idea of marriage quite scary. I honestly thought a proposal would of happened in the last few months but I’ll even more surprised if one doesn’t happen before the end of this year. I know they’ve spoken about potentially having children first before marriage now but I still think Elle would like a ring on her finger soon. Seems to be Connor that’s putting it off and trying to persuade Elle to do things differently.

Definitely seen a different side to Elle with these drunk videos. I like her drunk.

Reactions: 5
Connor looks so, sooo uncomfortable during the majority of that upload.
I totally forgot they were friends with that James and Carys.
I fund them so annoying and elle tried way too hard in that video.

Reactions: 3
I just don’t buy Connor anymore. I have a feeling he definitely wears the trousers in the relationship. For example, why did they do the collection launch when they were supposed to be taking Katy to New York. They are in charge of their own company and could have done it whenever they want but they chose that week. Elle was so excited to surprise Katy with New York so I really don’t think it was her idea.
And then Christmas, they had Christmas dinner at his mums house as they do every year cos his mum makes the most amazing dinner apparently. It sounds like it’s going to be her mums last Christmas, I wouldn’t care if my mother in law served jam sandwiches we would have been spending it at hers if it was her last Christmas like I’m sure Elle wanted to. And then as a few others have also mentioned I’ve noticed Elle never goes on a night out?? She was soooo excited to go on her night out for her birthday so she obviously enjoys them... does this have something to do with Connor?
I’ve also noticed she’s constantly wanting to get back into fitness and he’s always bringing food home for her? I just don’t trust him I think he is all for himself, he gives off narcissistic vibes

Reactions: 19
I just don’t buy Connor anymore. I have a feeling he definitely wears the trousers in the relationship. For example, why did they do the collection launch when they were supposed to be taking Katy to New York. They are in charge of their own company and could have done it whenever they want but they chose that week. Elle was so excited to surprise Katy with New York so I really don’t think it was her idea.
And then Christmas, they had Christmas dinner at his mums house as they do every year cos his mum makes the most amazing dinner apparently. It sounds like it’s going to be her mums last Christmas, I wouldn’t care if my mother in law served jam sandwiches we would have been spending it at hers if it was her last Christmas like I’m sure Elle wanted to. And then as a few others have also mentioned I’ve noticed Elle never goes on a night out?? She was soooo excited to go on her night out for her birthday so she obviously enjoys them... does this have something to do with Connor?
I’ve also noticed she’s constantly wanting to get back into fitness and he’s always bringing food home for her? I just don’t trust him I think he is all for himself, he gives off narcissistic vibes
they were all Ell’s choices, nobody could make her miss Christmas with her mum, I’m shocked she did, especially seeing her post stories with her mum so unwell in January,
nobody could make her cancel on katie.
All her choices.
and when it comes to food have you seen her with her sisters and at the cinema, I actually think Connor probably encourages her to eat better!
anytime she mentions take away she mentions asking Connor to bring it home for her.
I think they’re as bad as each other personality wise,
the upload with James and Carys reminded me how much I dislike them all 😆

Reactions: 9
I lost my Mum to cancer recently and if Elle has chosen to spend her potential last Christmas with her Mum, with Connor’s parents I am sad for her. They can both drive and have cars - what’s stopping them for at the most being away from each other for a few hours, before then seeing each other on the evening so they can spend time with their families individually on CHRISTMAS DAY.

Reactions: 9
I lost my Mum to cancer recently and if Elle has chosen to spend her potential last Christmas with her Mum, with Connor’s parents I am sad for her. They can both drive and have cars - what’s stopping them for at the most being away from each other for a few hours, before then seeing each other on the evening so they can spend time with their families individually on CHRISTMAS DAY.
people on here make a lot of excuses for her because of her mum. And it’s a heartbreaking situation, but there are things I find difficult to understand, including the fact her and Connor have no problems going away numerous times a year, but that one New York trip was binned.

they're not married and elle should have been with her mum and sister at Christmas, she wasn’t.

and before people kick off we shouldn’t judge or we don’t know the situation 🤦‍♀️ save it, she getting paid a small fortune for putting her life and her families life online,
People will judge.

Reactions: 12
they were all Ell’s choices, nobody could make her miss Christmas with her mum, I’m shocked she did, especially seeing her post stories with her mum so unwell in January,
nobody could make her cancel on katie.
All her choices.
and when it comes to food have you seen her with her sisters and at the cinema, I actually think Connor probably encourages her to eat better!
anytime she mentions take away she mentions asking Connor to bring it home for her.
I think they’re as bad as each other personality wise,
the upload with James and Carys reminded me how much I dislike them all 😆
Actually you’re wrong, people in relationships with low self esteem can very easily be manipulated you have no idea what happens behind closed doors and she comes across as someone who loves hard and is a massive people pleaser. She definitely wanted to spend Christmas with her mum cos they ended up going at the end of the day and when asked about where she was spending christmas a normal person would just say connors mums and then my mums at the end of the day without having to give a reason why that is happening... people who do this have something on their conscience. Which Elle did, she gave a big reason as to why she’s going to connors mums and then just said she’s off to her mums in the evening with no reason because of course she should be going. By going to his mums for dinner makes him happy and then she still gets to see her mum at the end of the day.
People saying that actually people have a choice when it’s comes to manipulation in relationships really annoy me it’s literally domestic abuse and a remark like that is pure ignorance. Idk I’m a social worker and it’s my job to read between the lines but I get red flags from them. There’s definitely more to him than meets the eye.

Reactions: 10
Actually you’re wrong, people in relationships with low self esteem can very easily be manipulated you have no idea what happens behind closed doors and she comes across as someone who loves hard and is a massive people pleaser. She definitely wanted to spend Christmas with her mum cos they ended up going at the end of the day and when asked about where she was spending christmas a normal person would just say connors mums and then my mums at the end of the day without having to give a reason why that is happening... people who do this have something on their conscience. Which Elle did, she gave a big reason as to why she’s going to connors mums and then just said she’s off to her mums in the evening with no reason because of course she should be going. By going to his mums for dinner makes him happy and then she still gets to see her mum at the end of the day.
People saying that actually people have a choice when it’s comes to manipulation in relationships really annoy me it’s literally domestic abuse and a remark like that is pure ignorance. Idk I’m a social worker and it’s my job to read between the lines but I get red flags from them. There’s definitely more to him than meets the eye.
for a “social worker” you seem to be highly emotional and upset explaining this, not exactly the compassionate gentle way a social worker would address the topic.

which makes me guess you’re a social worker in the same way I’m snow white

I’m not arguing that mental and physical abusive relationships exist,
I’m arguing her mum (for all we know) was extremely unwell at Christmas.

And we saw elle prioritise panelling and console tables and an islands and painting a new sitting room instead of putting the camera down and spending it with her mum.
She spend Christmas Eve at Lucy’s and Christmas Day at Connors mum, all her choices,
That’s my opinion which I’m entitled to.
neither of us know the truth, we’re all just gossiping no matter what our profession is.

but as you know in your line of work you should never diagnose someone or think you know their situation from a few vlogs and stories. ☺

Ok, unpopular opinion time. I really don’t think Connor is punching above his weight with Elle, like, not at all. She’s grim. Grim looks, grim personality.

• Heart
Ok, unpopular opinion time. I really don’t think Connor is punching above his weight with Elle, like, not at all. She’s grim. Grim looks, grim personality.
I don’t find either of them particularly attractive. Elle has a strange look going on

Reactions: 6
I don’t find either of them particularly attractive. Elle has a strange look going on
She always looks greasy/oily/generally unclean to me. Idk if it’s the ‘glow’ or her tan or what but she just looks grubby so much of the time.

I literally can’t get over how unrelatable she is these days. Gone from bargain queen to so far up her own ass, face full of Charlotte tilbury, candles only from the white company. I followed her originally cause she was a local girl that was down to earth and I could relate to. Now I can’t stand to watch any of her content 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t paint their own house or hang their own mirrors. Are they really that incompetent or do they just love throwing money down the drain so they don’t have to get their manicured hands dirty 😬

Reactions: 8
think this was a bit much. You can’t say people shouldn’t assume that things are ‘her choice’ and then imply there’s domestic abuse. I don’t believe he mentally abuses her or controls her in an abusive way personally, but you never know what goes on behind closed doors, however you also don’t just assume those types of things do. I think she wants to please him and I think she priorities Instagram and vlogs and appearance over things that really should matter. Having angelle collection and a speedy house move all perfect came more of a priority than New York. I think he does what he wants and she puts up with a lot to give off the ‘perfect couple’ vibe, but she also is the money maker and may give him hell after every night out for all we know, but clearly he does it anyway. We all just have opinions and are making assumptions but you can’t really tell someone they’re ‘wrong’ and follow it up by a hefty comment like that without any real reason to think it

• Heart
I think you can’t speculate about things to do with her Mum as it’s not as simple as you think. My Dad lived with cancer for 12 years and was diagnosed as terminal 2 years ago shortly before Christmas. He was very tired and very ill and being an only child, I split the load with my Mum and I went and stayed at their house 4 nights a week to give her a break. When it came to Christmas my Mum and Dad both said they wanted me to spend it with my partners parents for a bit of normality. So I spent Christmas morning with my Dad, then left and had Christmas Day with my partners family. I decided not to drink and I drove back over to my parents to see them for about an hour before they went to bed. But does that make me a terrible person for not spending his last Christmas Day with him? I don’t think so. He slept all day and didn’t feel like eating anything. My point is that when it comes to terminal or serious illnesses like cancer you just can’t judge people for any choices they make because you simply don’t know what is going on behind the scenes.

By all means discuss anything else you want but unless you’ve lived her exact life regarding her Mum then you’ll just never know what she’s going through. It’s really not easy to come to terms with losing a parent when you’re young.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think you can’t speculate about things to do with her Mum as it’s not as simple as you think. My Dad lived with cancer for 12 years and was diagnosed as terminal 2 years ago shortly before Christmas. He was very tired and very ill and being an only child, I split the load with my Mum and I went and stayed at their house 4 nights a week to give her a break. When it came to Christmas my Mum and Dad both said they wanted me to spend it with my partners parents for a bit of normality. So I spent Christmas morning with my Dad, then left and had Christmas Day with my partners family. I decided not to drink and I drove back over to my parents to see them for about an hour before they went to bed. But does that make me a terrible person for not spending his last Christmas Day with him? I don’t think so. He slept all day and didn’t feel like eating anything. My point is that when it comes to terminal or serious illnesses like cancer you just can’t judge people for any choices they make because you simply don’t know what is going on behind the scenes.

By all means discuss anything else you want but unless you’ve lived her exact life regarding her Mum then you’ll just never know what she’s going through. It’s really not easy to come to terms with losing a parent when you’re young.
❤❤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.