Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I have officially been diagnosed with the flu angels”
2 mins later...
374A250E-1A06-4F39-AE68-3D764DA2E730.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she is saying she has the flu. She had a cold!!! My Nan died from the flu, it’s awful and it’s laughable she thinks she had it

Reactions: 2
Her “I’m so sick” voice is exactly like the voice I used to put on when I didn’t want to go to school 😆😆

connor sold her down the river when she’s pretending she can’t eat a thing.
Did u see her stories....
LOLfucking embarrassing when it doesn’t add up on ur bfs stories

9A63260E-DC7B-4418-B930-B479776ACFB4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh you blatently know she's gonna be going oh connnnn why did you do that forrrr now tattle knows I lied to my angelzzzz. Delete it nowwww
cooooooooooon....

what el.......

your stories cooooonnnnnnnnnnnn, it says I’m eating dessert and I can’t be eating dessert when I’m a size six with the flu coooooonnnnnnnnn....

oh els they won’t care, the angel mugs believe everything we say hun!

oh yeah con.....is there more ice cream? Cooon!!!!! I said is there more ice cream!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Been blocked by her vacuous sister on Instagram for asking how come Elle managed to make it to the hospital with flu .
Honest question with a dis honest response . Blocking people isn’t an answer yet it speaks volumes and actually does answer the question . If she had flu no problem ,
To lie about it like a precious snowflake and hope nobody notices is just so silly

Reactions: 16
What I genuinely don’t understand is, who she is marketing herself to, on one hand her whole brand has been built on Poundland hauls, Primark, bargin basement self proclaimed bargin queen, now suddenly it’s all expensive skin care/make up, house, white company.... I don’t get it! I mean I understand you start earning more so maybe you buy a bit nicer, but it’s a bit different for Elle, her audience are the young girls/women who liked the bargin hauls, could relate to them, I’m not sure a slightly older, wiser and more educated audience who have a similar buying power are going to be as equally impressed/influence by Miss Chavtastic!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s paid a visit to her mate who does fillers clearly because con’s story of them on the dog walk looks like action man has joined him with the angles of Elle’s jaw!! It looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly feel so let down by her. I used to like her a lot but now she is just so unrelatable I can't watch her anymore... thats when she even bothers to do any videos. Now she has her Angelle Collection, it's like shes stepped back and can't be bothered to create content. She has just become like every other influencer... lazy.

She has a cold like a lot of people this time of year which yes, can make you feel groggy but most people can work through a cold and carry on. She can’t be bothered to carry on with vlogmas because editing videos daily is clearly too much and she needs to spend all her time sat in front of her new TV and fireplace.
This is what happens with you tubers - they don’t know what it’s like to work a proper job daily like the rest of us so they think editing a video every day is hard work and how on earth will they find time to do the things they normally do like go to primark and homesense?!?

So glad to see elle is managing to force down some fluids and dry toast 🙄😆🙄😆

the angels are mugs.
5E55B3FF-0C93-4528-A696-9916264DD7DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The Angels really are mugs...probably all spent over £100 on Tat that they could have picked up from Primark...The Lux range of course 😜

Reactions: 10
Just been attempting to watch some of her holiday vlogs, had to switch it off because the constant bickering irritates the life out of me, they are the most annoying couple ever and she always comes across like a spoilt little witch.

Reactions: 2
Hate to say it but it really does feel like she’s using her mum as an excuse not to vlog anymore, just admit you can’t be bothered and be done with it..

Reactions: 11
If you’re going to fake being sick at least stick to the story. Don’t bump in to ‘angels’ on dog walks, don’t upload photos out for meals and in the cinema and still be adamant you’re so poorly. Christ, kids that don’t fancy a day at school are better at pulling at sicky than her!

Reactions: 11
LOOOL what’s happening with all that food (3 massive food shops) Elle bought for the Xmas party now Lucy cant
Make it

Reactions: 5
If you’re going to fake being sick at least stick to the story. Don’t bump in to ‘angels’ on dog walks, don’t upload photos out for meals and in the cinema and still be adamant you’re so poorly. Christ, kids that don’t fancy a day at school are better at pulling at sicky than her!
they literally accept everything she says without question........how do the angels not see what a liar she is.
And her bleeping boyfriend in the bleeping back need to get a bleeping job in 2020,
they need to stop selling cheap tat from China to their ”fans” and earn money like the rest of the world.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.