Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How cringe is her story on how far she’s come 🙄 how many times does she want to say “little did I know”? You’re a YouTuber hun, literally anyone could do it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How cringe is her story on how far she’s come 🙄 how many times does she want to say “little did I know”? You’re a YouTuber hun, literally anyone could do it
Just came here to say the same... a stupid thing to say anyway of course you dont know what will happen in the future, 'little did i know' ANYTHING that hasn't happened, or to be honest based on her limited vocabulary little did she know anything at all...

Reactions: 3
Look at that garage! Surely there's more then one mouse in there 😷 .. They are home all day, everyday surely there is no excuse for such mess?
This to me just proves they own way too much stuff/crap. Why would you pile it all up in the garage as well? Most people use moving house as an opportunity to throw out things and sort through things.. they are so lazy!

Note to Elle, just because you’ve made some money from YT does not make it any less embarrassing!!! Seriously, have a word with yourself!

Wank?

He went to university? What the..
According to his Linkedin he studied Business Management with Marketing at UWE
  • was a trainee mortgage adviser for 4 months
  • then worked as a sales executive at a fuel company

Elle is also supposed to have studied at stonar school for 10 years where fees are over £17k annually for the high school alone !

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Elle is also supposed to have studied at stonar school for 10 years where fees are over £17k annually for the high school alone !
What a waste of time studying for a degree just to be employed by your youtuber girlfriend and be her personal assistant/slave

Reactions: 2
i’ve only watched half of the latest video and... isnit safe to say she wasn’t as ill as she made out (if at all) she just obviously didn’t have enough content

Reactions: 9
I don’t want to be cruel to the utter tosser, but it seems Connor was quite the tit dipstick back in school/uni. Not many friends, not many girls, he probably kept his head down and studied, he was working in a bank or some kind of financial institution at one point wasn’t he!? However briefly. 🤷‍♀️

I’d have preferred the shy dipstick to the cocky wanker he is now.

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to be cruel to the utter tosser, but it seems Connor was quite the tit dipstick back in school/uni. Not many friends, not many girls, he probably kept his head down and studied, he was working in a bank or some kind of financial institution at one point wasn’t he!? However briefly. 🤷‍♀️

I’d have preferred the shy dipstick to the cocky wanker he is now.
I’m sure he’s said before maybe in a Q&A or something? That he did struggle with confidence in himself as a young teen and has only over the last few years become more confident. Although now I think it’s gone to his head :rolleyes: Find any man that is cocky and over confident soo annoying and such a turn off!

Reactions: 1

She did go to stonar, I don’t know when she started but she left and joined a state secondary school in year 9 or 10 (I was at this school with her). She used to insinuate she wasn’t treated well at school which is a lie, from literally her first day she was very popular and by the end of school had a huge group of friends. Nice girl at the time but very arrogant

okay i’ve made it to 25 mins on the latest video. is she seriously calling the tree tilly when that’s gemmas cats name?!?!?!!!

Reactions: 1
Happy new year angels......

so, like I say every god damn bleeping week angels I’ve missed you so so much angels and it feel like it’s forever since I last spoke to you angels....

but I was wondering angels, because I know the answer will be yes and it means you‘ll all get excited even though I have no bleeping intention of actually doing it 😂😂

how would you feel about weekly vlogs angels, will you get so excited you’ll forget the fact I don’t give a tit about you angels 😂😂

also we’re probably gonna sell some more China sweat shop lounge wear soon so get saving angels..... momma needs a new console table to go beside the other console tables...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else find it hillarious that when Lucy was in hospital having the girls Elle brought her pjs didnt gift her any of her angelle loungewear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.