Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New separate thread, please report any posts from the other thread that should be moved over

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind El she’s the least infuriating vlogger. You know she’s a prat but she’s consistently entertaining.

Reactions: 7
She’s slightly annoying with all the ‘boo’ and ‘huns’ crap but she’s always seemed genuine to me. I did prefer her appearance before she went a bit crazy with the Botox though

Reactions: 17
The people praising her obviously didn’t come here from the Lucy and Elle thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly. My impression of her is very much the same as it is of her sister. Entitled, immature little girls who can’t take an ounce of criticism. She just oozes toxic vibes to me.

Reactions: 8
This girl saying that if you bought one of each piece in every colour it would come to £312 so “would work out at £22 per item which is amazing !”
What girl in her audience has a spare £312 to spend solely on lounge wear so it would work out at only £22 a piece for it to be such amazing value

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really love Elle, she is one of my favourite youtubers and actually seems really genuine and hardworking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who on earth would pay those prices? She’s taking the absolute piss! You can head to primark and buy pretty much the same thing for next to nothing. She should know that herself considering how many primark hauls she’s done.

Reactions: 5
Those prices are disappointing.. you'd think she'd make it really affordable for her audience as she loves Pound Land, b&m, Primark etc... "bargain queen" 🤔🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.