Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did everyone see the Arsenal kit she got Conor?

she managed to have zero nine printed on the back, rather than just the number 9, like normal football shirts

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They managed to make a Labrador look constantly depressed, that takes some real achievement!! Only looks happy when it is walked which seems a rare occurrence.
ok this is gonna sound mean,
I love dogs, have had them all my life. But I can’t take to that dog at ALL!!!!
🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did everyone see the Arsenal kit she got Conor?

she managed to have zero nine printed on the back, rather than just the number 9, like normal football shirts
Sorry for my ignorance but I don't speak football :ROFLMAO: - Is that a good or bad thing? Does the 0 make a difference? x

Reactions: 2
I know it’s petty but I couldn’t help but laugh out loud when Elle uploaded her first weekly blog of the year (I give that a few weeks before she starts slacking!!) and she said it will be every single Sunday, big fat vlog, and all 30 minutes plus! First one is 29:49. I feel like she did that on purpose just laughing secretly at all the angels 🤣😂

Reactions: 8
I was thinking she also might be the other day
I mean if she’s just going easy on the diet good for her, I know we “shouldn’t ask a woman if she’s pregnant” but this is her range right?!
If she’s not pregnant should we all buy the angelllelele collection and walk around looking like we are 😐
they’re so unflattering and this her HER RANGE.

I mean if she’s just going easy on the diet good for her, I know we “shouldn’t ask a woman if she’s pregnant” but this is her range right?!
If she’s not pregnant should we all buy the angelllelele collection and walk around looking like we are 😐
Definitely not a good advert for her clothing range 😬 I’m not surprised she’s put on weight by the amount of crap she eats

It looks like something prisoners wear.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Should we all discuss the fact she pointed out she has to pay for her own loungewear however connor can just take them from the warehouse 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol at Elle referring to the movie/book Little Women as Little 'Woman'...did someone say she went to some fancy expensive school???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never understood the whole oversized clothes fashion look I think it looks hideous

I think it's so misleading that Elle says she "bought" this or "bought" that and then puts the "AFF" on the photo or video. No hun you didnt "buy" it, it was gifted.

I think it's so misleading that Elle says she "bought" this or "bought" that and then puts the "AFF" on the photo or video. No hun you didnt "buy" it, it was gifted.
Affiliate links means she did buy it. Anyone can do affiliate links

Affiliate links means she did buy it. Anyone can do affiliate links
No you don’t have to buy any thing to AFF link it, they try to make it sound as though they either have bought it or are going to,( I think they have zero intervention of buying, it’s just a way to get their followers money) its really underhand, influencers put pics up with swipe up, don’t put the brand name on the post, again forcing people to swipe up, you are then in their cookies so any purchase they get a commission. Very underhand and I would think very lucrative.

Elle and Connor are many things but I really don’t think they treat their dog badly... Connor always seems be taking him on walks - I’ve grown up with labs my whole life and they are very sulky dogs lol.. only look happy when walking and eating. They seem to give him a lot of love and attention, there are many other dogs out there that are being mistreated but this is not one of them, sorry.

Reactions: 42
Did I hear correctly in her new vlog they are replacing the bathrooms in her new build house? Also Connor is incredibly annoying!

Elle and Connor are many things but I really don’t think they treat their dog badly... Connor always seems be taking him on walks - I’ve grown up with labs my whole life and they are very sulky dogs lol.. only look happy when walking and eating. They seem to give him a lot of love and attention, there are many other dogs out there that are being mistreated but this is not one of them, sorry.
Completely agree!
Elle and Connor dots on Herbie - I’ve never seen a sign of mistreatment at all and I’ve followed her for years.
Rebecca Lamb - now that’s a dog that’s been mistreated until recently when it was brought to light on here!

Reactions: 12
Anyone seen her insta stories of the latest stuff she’s bought? Pretty much just oversized hoodies and loungewear - after the other day she said she wanted a style revamp.
Also all this stuff is just like her angelle stuff so why would she buy all this loungewear if her brand is the best everrrrr angels

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.