Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it really hard to watch that part of the video and it brought me to tears seeing them both in such a raw situation. Katie just has the more pure, innocent soul :cry:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Her mum has a terminal brain tumour, elle has stopped uploading regularly while she spends time with her family for what we can only assume is her final weeks. Really sad
Thank you, that’s just awful, I was hoping it was just Lucy being dramatic actually, had no idea

Their mum has passed away? Or in final weeks? Waiting to watch todays video (not in right headspace) so not sure what above comments mean.

Their mum has passed away? Or in final weeks? Waiting to watch todays video (not in right headspace) so not sure what above comments mean.
I wouldnt have thought shes passed away, I doubt she would upload a video if she had. She said her mum was having a good day the other day on her insta story

Reactions: 2
That video made me cry, I feel so dreadfully sorry for them. My heart aches for them.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely heartbreaking what they are going though, really made me tear up watching the emotion in todays video ❤

Reactions: 2
Elle annoys me but I absolutely love Katie. I think she's sweet, caring & has a really big heart. I felt so sad for her

Reactions: 4
I saw Elle and Katie in a local shop today and was really shocked how short Elle is!! She can’t be over 5ft3 but in her photos looks really tall! She also had no make up on and head to toe beige ‘Angelle’ collection 🤦🏼‍♀️

I saw Elle and Katie in a local shop today and was really shocked how short Elle is!! She can’t be over 5ft3 but in her photos looks really tall! She also had no make up on and head to toe beige ‘Angelle’ collection 🤦🏼‍♀️
she looks short to me. I must say I prefer her To Lucy by a long stretch of the imagination

Reactions: 9
Whaaaat? Elle looks tiny in photos!

Reactions: 4
her picture today with her mum is just heartbreaking, how lovely they got to take her out. Though after years of working in healthcare I couldn’t help but notice she was taken out on what looks like a wheeled commode, I wonder why she hasn’t been provided with a more comfortable wheelchair - but I don’t know the circumstances!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
her picture today with her mum is just heartbreaking, how lovely they got to take her out. Though after years of working in healthcare I couldn’t help but notice she was taken out on what looks like a wheeled commode, I wonder why she hasn’t been provided with a more comfortable wheelchair - but I don’t know the circumstances!
I don’t notice that until you said. I couldn’t help but get upset reading what she wrote. I can’t even imagine. X

Reactions: 1
Maybe because it was a last minute touch and go decision to take her out and they don’t care how they get her out, just that they managed it. She looks comfortable to me. When my Dad was terminally ill we would have given anything to have got him out one last time. Good on them for managing to make what must have been a difficult trip and create some last memories with her Mum.
I’m sorry but all this talking about Elle while her Mum is basically dying makes me feel so uncomfortable. I know she’s an influencer and puts herself out there etc etc but she’s also a young girl who is caring for her Mum in the final stages of her life

• Heart
Reactions: 34
very very sad, but I can’t help but think her mum would have hated being photographed and shown looking so poorly to thousands of strangers. I don’t know her personally but do know people that do and by all accounts she is quite private. i feel so sorry for all of them and it’s heartbreaking and bloody unfair, I just feel really sad that maybe these memories should be for Elle and Katie and nobody else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Maybe because it was a last minute touch and go decision to take her out and they don’t care how they get her out, just that they managed it. She looks comfortable to me. When my Dad was terminally ill we would have given anything to have got him out one last time. Good on them for managing to make what must have been a difficult trip and create some last memories with her Mum.
I’m sorry but all this talking about Elle while her Mum is basically dying makes me feel so uncomfortable. I know she’s an influencer and puts herself out there etc etc but she’s also a young girl who is caring for her Mum in the final stages of her life
Totally agree with you, it will be such a horrible time for them

Reactions: 1
Connor actually makes me 🤢🤢 so smug, smarmy , I shudder looking at him something so slippery and greasy looking about him do not trust him 1 bit

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know where the post is from Elle explaining about her mums health conditions etc?

Does katie have instagram?

It’s on her instagram, this is really so heartbreaking and sad and I think she should be able to post and share as much or as little of this as she wants. It’s totally unfair to criticise as if you know her mum better than she does! If this is helping her to deal with this awfully cruel disease then so be it. Poor young girls, nobody deserves this ☹

Reactions: 27
Reminds me a bit of the freckled fox blogger from the US. She has posted various pictures of her late husband when he was alive to Instagram, after he had lost his battle with cancer. Side by sides of him when he was healthy and then in the late stages of the disease. They are harrowing. His mother begged her to take them down as she didn’t believe he would have wanted the images out in the world and didn’t want him remembered like that by his young children. The blogger also had a photographer cover her and their children at the funeral. Seems very weird to me and not something I would ever do or want. I hope Elles mum is ok with it.
That said, I took a picture of my grandmothers hand holding mine the day before she died, I keep it in a book beside my bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.