Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind the fact that it always sounds like he goes out/drinks more than she does. I remember on their holiday when he stayed at the bar most of the night when she went back to the hotel room because she wasn’t feeling well. Nothing like a double standard Connnnnooorrrr
Oh my god they were both (Con and James) soooo pissed off that the girls were drunk 😬 felt kind of bad for Elle especially because she says she hardly ever goes out for drinks & Con is always out with'the lads'

Reactions: 11
I really like Elle and love her videos with Katie, but it blows my mind that neither Elle or Con can hang a picture/mirror on the wall. Must be so annoying having to get someone to come in and do it for you.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ngl Elle and Carys were being very embarrassing. Why didn't they get food and then do the say it or shot it rather than getting pissed and being liabilities in a public restaurant?

Reactions: 2
I really like Elle and love her videos with Katie, but it blows my mind that neither Elle or Con can hang a picture/mirror on the wall. Must be so annoying having to get someone to come in and do it for you.
I thought this! The fact they only had one of the two matching mirrors hung up because ‘they had to wait for frank to fit it’ is odd. Come on Connor, I’m sure you can hang a bloody mirror?!

Reactions: 1
I read this thread religiously and I just can't get on board trashing Elle, I dunno what it is I've got such a soft spot for her. I love her relationship with Katie....Connor however gives me the creeps!!! Everything he says just comes off as insincere he would definitely cheat on Elle if he doesn't already

Reactions: 22
I read this thread religiously and I just can't get on board trashing Elle, I dunno what it is I've got such a soft spot for her. I love her relationship with Katie....Connor however gives me the creeps!!! Everything he says just comes off as insincere he would definitely cheat on Elle if he doesn't already
Same. I have watched Elle for a while now and she seems lovely. Her relationship with Katie is so wonderful too. I still don't know how to read Connor though!

Reactions: 4
Why would you do something for yourself when you can pay someone else 🙄🙄😂 that seems to be the mentality of a lot of influencers etc.

Reactions: 1
i love how she is with katie too! I enjoy the videos with katie in the most, she is so so lovely

Reactions: 5
I wonder if that has something to do with him not working and them spending so much time together... Maybe she thinks so too

I actually used to like Con, back when he was quite shy and would quite literally be the 'boyfriend in the back' but I just can't get onboard with the way he's taken over the whole channel and is living off Elle's subscribers!
Lets be honest.. no one is following them for Con!

Reactions: 5
I really liked Elle in that Say it or Shot it video with James and Carys. She came across really well - Carys' open mouth laugh really bloody annoyed me but they look like they have the best time together. The boys looked like they tolerate each other for their sake lmao.

Reactions: 8
I think connors immaturity come across majorly in this video. Elle was acting like everyone her age I really enjoyed it she even made me laugh. Can tell she's trying to switch up her demographics though.

But yeah Connor, such a weird video from him that one, he come across so childish.

Connor looked so awkward. Why does he stare at James 😂 he was fake smiling/fake laughing throughout the video

• Heart
Connor said ‘I have’ in James & Carys’ video when James asked about if anyone has had a threesome!!! Did anyone else catch that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.