Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I genuinely hope Connor is a decent guy, I hope down the line he doesn’t do the dirty on her, she desperately wants a baby ( and I think she would have loved to get married first, had the big wedding and honeymoon) it’s Connor that is saying no! Like Connnnnnnn, you’re punching mate!! Plus you are not going to anyone better than Elle!! I don’t know, I just think why couldn’t he have gotten married if, as he says they are together forever? If only for Elle to have that moment with her mum, for her mum to see Elle in her wedding dress? Just find it really sad.

Reactions: 18

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I mean.....

yawn, glad her mum is having a better week, but her fucking manifesting bull shit really drives me mad.

she manifested the house she’s always dreamed of 🙄 might want to tell con its the house you’ve dreamed of because he sees it as a stop gap.

you manifested fuck all elle, you flog shit online and get paid an extortionate amount for doing so. it’s not that deep

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Vacuous bland e beggars the lot of these Samey samey girls . Inflated lips and egos ,
Hollywood mirrors , grey and beige clothing ,
Grey houses , an ever so perfect boyfriend , trips to Coachella and B&m , non stop bullshit talk of cosiness in Autumn and a freakish love of Disney ALL adds up to the dreadful state of the world we live in . Please God let this dreadful phase of girls on you tube showing off be over and let’s have more creative fun watching better content that ACTUALLY inspires . For me I’m not inspired by new homes , desenio prints and shit merch. I’m inspired by travel bloggers who sail around the world doing things for other people less fortunate than themselves or people with a talent in something .
Pouting at a camera and talking shit about products that these losers have been gifted is just so deeply embarrassing it’s hard to watch

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
For once, I can’t add anything to this,
Do I think elle is a liar. Yes.
Do I think she’s shady. Absolutely.

but she’s a daughter and this is heartbreaking to read.
Influencer life aside I wish them all so much love, my thoughts are with Katie though, this must be absolutely hell for her. And very scary since she hasn’t known about the illness for as long as elle has.

B776D125-F213-451B-A274-9CEE8A6D22D2.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart

ltlurker

This is one of the many things that annoys me about the internet.
I find it hard to offer any sympathy to bloggers/influencers. She doesn’t really address anything (And she doesn’t have to), she’s just fishing for sympathy and head pats.
Everything she does on Insta/YouTube is for attention and/or money. This is no different. The word “brave” is completely overused and largely meaningless at this point. She’s not using this as a way to raise awareness of whatever cancer. She’s not directing people to donate to Cancer research or raising awareness for the Crick institute. Again, she doesn’t have to. She’s just so hooked on social media that the support and comfort of her family and friends isn’t enough and she wants the outpouring of the Angels. To be told how wonderful she is and how she’s “loved” and “so brave” by a bunch of strangers on the internet. What a great and easy way to push up engagemeant.
She will likely release another load of over priced, sweat shop produced, polluting Angelle crap soon and it will be back to business as usual. Shilling and binge shopping for the gram.
So, telling people to fuck off for expressing their opinion on a site that exists because we don’t all agree with the bs these influencers push is ridiculous. Perhaps you need to go put on some poor quality lounge wear, join the Angels and go inflate her ego and bank account some more.
wow. her mum has a BRAIN TUMOUR!!!! It is terminal. she does not have the flu. Maybe you should think before you write.

• Heart

Teatime12

The only way they can ‘diagnose’ flu is a sputum sample and a gp can’t do that so he’s taken a guess because she’s gone in there crying over a bloody cold! If you were able to have a shower, get dressed, go to the doctors and explain what’s wrong- you don’t have the flu. Let alone write it on YouTube AND go on your own to the hospital to sit with your sister and buy her a bag of goodies. Absolutely ridiculous. Get a grip. She’s embarrassing herself

Reactions: 17

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She’ll be reading her (one of them absolutely does) and now we’ll get a heart to heart sit down about her mum.

I bet she’s pissed Lucy uploaded her “birthday” before her.

Lucy is so obviously THAT mother

“does herby not know how to fetch.. because Jesse is trying to get him too and he won’t”

the dog is probably scared stiff of her feral kids.

Omg! That dress is hideous!
She looks absolutely ridiculous!

Her sense of fashion is gross. I think she's aiming to be sexy/attractive but she always ends up looking like a hooker!

20200111_061847.jpg
20200111_060741.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Georgia

£39 for a pair of knitted leggings o_O who keeps buying this Angelle collection crap which is basically over priced loungewear - I’m sure you can get similar in Primark for a fraction of the price!
I can't believe the price of the pieces she's selling, does she have no conscience? She's built her "brand" on Poundland and Primark hauls, lured in her young impressionable audience being the "bargain queen" and then launches her own range at these over-inflated prices that her fans will buy as they are so in awe of her. Some quick math:

I think most fans will buy a complete outfit, knitted leggings and the matching top say = £39 +£22 = £61.

She has 325k subscribers, I'd say a conservative estimate is that 2% of her audience make a purchase = 325000 * 2% = 6,500 orders.

Sales she'll make from tomorrows launch = £61 X 6,500 = £396,500.

No idea what her profit margin will be but at these prices I'm going to guess it's healthy so lets say 20%.

Profit = 20% X £396,500 = £79,300.

I think this is a conservative estimate and it's her second collection in a few months.

It's clear who's funding their lifestyle and new house. She loves her "Angels" so much, so much so she'll empty their bank accounts just before Christmas for her own gain.

• Wow

Windermere

VIP Member
They probably are those fruit of the loom joggers, Els and Con will be sat in the warehouse stitching in their own labels by hand for the angels whilst having their tea and biscuits

Nah, I don't mind her, I just think shes way off the mark with this. Overpriced basic clothing. Just a heads up, joggers are FIVE POUNDS from primark in the mens section. Literally look the same as the ones shes trying to flog for 30 quid, but you do you boo x

pllpl2

She’s slightly annoying with all the ‘boo’ and ‘huns’ crap but she’s always seemed genuine to me. I did prefer her appearance before she went a bit crazy with the Botox though

Fairypop

VIP Member
I know everyone thinks/acts differently about these kind of situations. But Elle has said more than once that lots of people have messaged her saying it’s helping them get through similar struggles. Of course she doesn’t need a reason to post anything online, but she’s openly said this is part of the reason she’s glad she has 🤷🏼‍♀️. Everyone deals with things differently, it’s natural for some people to disagree I suppose, but personally I can’t criticise anything she’s put online so far.

Reactions: 16

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Elle is one of the most manipulative influencers around....

I love you so much angels, I love talking to you guys every day, I think I should become a daily vlogger so we can speak every day, I honestly miss you guys so much when I’m not vlogging, I feel like we’re one big family...

whilst she half arses the vlogs and charges extreme prices for tat made in a sweatshop in China.

Seventyseven

Did everyone see the Arsenal kit she got Conor?

she managed to have zero nine printed on the back, rather than just the number 9, like normal football shirts

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
Nah, as if she’s saying she’s got the flu but she’s been visiting Lucy in hospital today. Wow 🙄🙄

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Been blocked by her vacuous sister on Instagram for asking how come Elle managed to make it to the hospital with flu .
Honest question with a dis honest response . Blocking people isn’t an answer yet it speaks volumes and actually does answer the question . If she had flu no problem ,
To lie about it like a precious snowflake and hope nobody notices is just so silly