Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
Connor. You have been evicted from the Elle Darby house for being a scrounging cunt. Please collect your eye bags and leave

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Elle Darby #4 - No engagement ring from Con Artist in Ibiza..so it's back home to binge on pizza

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

xoshanie

potential suggestion: Elle Darby #4 - elle’s buttons are about to ping, still no ring and of course con-artist hasn’t paid for a thing

🤣 honestly surely something’s gotta give tho when you’re wearing 2 sizes too small

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

ooono

Thread suggestion Elle Darby #4- took Connor to Ibiza to make him happy, he didn’t wear a smile she just wore a nappy

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Teaplease20

712AACD5-67A5-441C-ABA1-73D65FA3EAF7.jpeg

omfg she is RUDE AFFF for this!!! After her bs attacking a follower for asking if she was pregnant last week when’s she’s proven she’s leading people to make those assumptions!! And also, you can’t just MaAaNiFeSt a baby, i honestly can’t even believe how disgusting that is, esppp after her rant last week! Anyone who’s having fertility issues arent going to appreciate being told to just use the law of attraction!! This is HARMFUL 😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Teaplease20

I disagree, I think Elle and Conartist deliberately post misleading content at times, and then get on the high horse when their young followers make the assumption that seems the most obvious to them. I agree pregnancy is such a sensitive topic to so many that it’s nobody place to assume or ask, BUT keep in mind their target audience is young teens. They shouldn’t lead them on and then call them out publicly when the follower had no ill intent

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Hi guys. If I go on holiday and announce to 350k angels that my house is empty while I’m in Ibiza, will my insurance pay out when I’m robbed? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
Did Elle write the card herself... Sorry but I think that was weird...

Katie is 22 she knows a bloody angel didn't put it on the doorstep she talks to her like a baby

• Wow
Reactions: 40

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
How can she say it was “so nice to spend some proper couples time with con” when they have literally been around each other 24/7 in that house, not working, with no kids?! UNREAL

Reactions: 37

theodorable

I actually went through a little phase of being quite jealous of elle’s life. I have a really stressful job with long hours, chronic illnesses and we’re struggling to get on the housing ladder and I used to think she seemed to have it all but was doing pretty minimal work. But now I genuinely feel sorry for her. What a vacuous, vain, self centred life they live. She only seems to get happiness from flashing money around and feeling superior. She’s completely lost who she once was and she’s broken lock down rules so many time’s that it’s clear she isn’t a good person. I hope she finds some actual purpose and direction in life because you can’t eye fuck your self in the camera for a living forever

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Nah sorry I can’t be ok with what she’s done. Filming her grieving sister in a really personal moment and making a video, uploading it online because she knows it will pull on heart strings/get the views so she can make money out of it. Nope 👎🏻

Reactions: 36

Markle Debarkle

Makes me a little mad actually. My friends kid is hassling her for a nose job and jaw augmentation at the moment (she’s a very immature 18 y/o with severe ocd and depression). Her father is tall and black and her mum is tall and German Caucasian. She’s gotten into you tubers like Elle and hates herself and all the things that make her wonderful. She’s tall and well built with beautiful natural hair and she wants to be petite and blond and fine featured like these dumb bimbos have, at great expense, made themselves. I know this girl has more going on than just the internet but it all adds to the toxicity. And Elle being all “teehee, I’m an extra small boo, grab your snacks, look how much little old me eats, anyone could look like this and have everything you want if you just manifest it hard enough” really pisses me off.

• Sad

Tinybelle24

Today’s video “He took me ring shopping” tomorrows Instagram rant “It’s really offence to keep asking people if they are engaged or not, you never know what’s going on in people’s private lives, GOD 🙄 Hope this little video helps at least one person”

plus the fact that dress she is wearing makes her look about five months pregnant so I can see where the confusion is coming from 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
Elle talking about “manifestation” in her new video and saying about manifesting money is the biggest load of bs I’ve ever heard. She actually said “if you manifest anything you just need to believe you already have it”
So you’re saying if I wake up every day and wish/ think about money it’s gonna turn up in my bank account?? No I actually have to get up everyday and go work a 9 hour shift 5 days a week and earn money. Absolute bull shit 🙄🥺

• Sick

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Elle : let’s go out tonight
Connor : yay
Elle : you’re paying for once
Connor : ... I feel like a takeaway at home
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35