Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
It doesnt help matters when these influencers constantly make click bait titles or imply a pregnancy/baby is some way by intentional hints.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ach0902

Chatty Member

LOL remember when they set off on their big adventure to travel the world and came home six weeks later after staying in some nice hotels and shopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

HonestUnicorn

To be fair it doesn’t even matter who wrote it. but It should have never ever made it to bloody Youtube!

Fair enough she wanted to record it for the future, but that did not need to be shared with the internet. Keep that private and tell the ‘vlog’ that she got an emotional card thats it.

It’s so cruel to poor Katie, do not know what she was thinking...

Reactions: 34

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Why does Connor always look like he’s risen from the dead? He looks like he’s got two black eyes constantly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Wkr2

I maybe silly to think this but I don’t think Elle did that for the views and I don’t think Katie actually believed it was sent from heaven. I personally think it’s a lovely moment and whether it was written by Elle or her mum it’s made Katie feel special on a really hard day which is the most important thing.
If it wasn’t for views... what’s the point in recording and uploading it? And teasing the (purposely selected for maximum attention) thumbnail of her opening a daughter card hours before releasing the video? Why not thumbnail Katie’s reaction to her cake etc? And if Katie didn’t believe it, what was the point in making the big deal (lie) about where the stuff came from and her repeating “how did this get here then sis” It was an important moment - one that shouldn’t of been filmed for public viewing and then it wouldn’t be something that’s open for discussion.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Wkr2

I really hope tonight’s video won’t be Katie opening the last card from her mom, even if Elle wanted to record her reaction so she can watch it back in years to come, okay, but it shouldn’t be for the whole world to see such a vulnerable, emotional moment. Katie is still fairly young and very new to the grief and may regret this massively when she’s older and might not want her own children to be able to view this type of raw video. I imagine the content regarding her mom gets a lot of attention but this is wayyyyyy too far 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but personally I think booking a holiday and swanning off in the middle of a pandemic is just wrong. Airports are open because some people need to travel for work and to see family? Fair enough if it was already booked and you'd lose out on money but they've purely gone for the gram and because they know loads of people can't. Something about them saying anyone who wants to go on holiday but can't can live vicariously through their vlogs just makes me feel sick🤮 I can't believe I used to be a fan😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Oooh when's that happening?
I'm not sure it seems ages ago since they got engaged, for Emily's sake i hope its relatively soon before the girls are up and moving about. No doubt the plastic darby sisters (Elle and Lucy) will try and upstage the bride on her day, Ellle will be there with boobs hanging out and Lucy will be putting on her QVC voice while filming a Mum of 4 wedding guest routine video.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
Corndogs salad fingers

This whole posing with the hands stop it Hun I feel embarrassed for ya
He literally looks like a sleazy man working at a pizzeria asking the ladies to come in and taste his Italian sausage whilst rubbing his hands together!

This •is• Con in a few years, living his best conman-mafia lifestyle rolling in Elles money, eating and living like a king!

CB326C1A-D078-4FED-AAFE-CE02BCD6C064.jpeg

• Haha

Wkr2

I found the big gasp and the “I’ve just found this on the step sis” and “how did that present and card get here then sis” so uncomfortable, patronising and odd. So, she can consent and comprehend being in Elle’s videos but can’t understand death?! I don’t really get it. I doubt their mom wrote the card as it spoke about how long lockdown has been going on and how Katie must be slightly fed up - I’m sure lockdown was only announced just after she passed.

Tinybelle24

I find people rushing off on holiday then broadcasting it over social media a bit irresponsible. I know it’s everyones personal choice however like I’ve mentioned before my Mum is a nurse and has worked so incredibly hard these last four months to the point she would come home crying and on her days off all she has done is sleep, we have hardly seen her despite living with her. Covid has completely turned everyone’s lives upside down then you have the likes of Elle Darby and her sister swanning off on holiday like nothing has happened. I don’t know it just doesn’t sit right with me at all.

• Heart

Fcm23

The pregnancy thing has actually bugged me. Wasn’t it just yesterday or the day before that she answered a question in her stories about how many kids they want or kids names or something?! You can’t get sensitive about a subject when it suits you and use it for content the rest of the time!

• Heart
Who would fancy that vile, greasy, no brained leech euuuuurrrrrghhhhhhhhhh when she was like ‘con really likes to think about and research things’ umm hunni I doubt he knows how to spell research let alone do it

• Haha
  • Heart

Collydolly

Chatty Member
Nothing like taking advantage of your sister with complex needs.

Money grabbing careless woman comes to my mind.
She knows it will get lots of views so is exploiting her sister.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

LeilaMayxx

Honestly the intro makes it sound like they were having a total change of lifestyle and going to travel for ages. It’s so cringe.

I’m sure she wouldn’t have wanted to leave her mum for too long so understand why they wouldn’t travel for months and months but the video just makes it so over the top!
I was around for this and from what I remember they were supposed to do parts of Asia, Australia and America and be away for around a year. They were Called out at the time for their use of the word ‘travelling’ because they acted like they were going backpacking in jungles when really they were staying in 5* hotels having cocktails and doing excursions.
I think Elle got ill during their time in one of the countries in Asia, and they missed westernised culture as their gram and Yt lifestyle wasn’t as easy there.
they then did a quick spur of the moment travel over to Australia when they were meant to be spending a couple more weeks in Asia, because Asia ‘wasn’t for them’ and how ‘that’s okay angellllzz’ and we were just ‘treated’ to Elle and her Starbucks and juice and Zara hauls and Connor at the gym. They then came home for a wedding and had this massive realisation ‘travelling’ wasn’t for them and they wanted a house and a dog. it was a bit of a joke lol.

• Haha

chachaslide

Very uncomfortable watch. I don’t know why she was saying this turned up at the door for you and how did it get there? It would be been better to say our Mam wrote this before she passed. It’s making me feel a bit uneasy if elle did write it and making it seem like it just turned up on the doorstep