Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt he his well loved but when he is in Elle's story he doesnt look energetic like you'd expect a lab at his age, plus you rarely see him playing with toys etc, their garden isnt exactly super dog friendly its more about insta goals. I'd expect a dog of Herbies breed to need two decent walks a day for his sake with two adults wfh with relatively easy workloads hope he gets enough exercise and they choose not to show it because its not glamours as they like to make out.
I get what you’re saying but we only see snippets of his daily life 🤷🏻‍♀️ My brother has a lab who is happy to get walked once a day, I guess all dogs are different.

For the most part I feel like he is well looked after but that’s just my opinion on how I perceive it. I more worry about how her poor face will look from filler rather than Herbie x

Reactions: 1
I actually went through a little phase of being quite jealous of elle’s life. I have a really stressful job with long hours, chronic illnesses and we’re struggling to get on the housing ladder and I used to think she seemed to have it all but was doing pretty minimal work. But now I genuinely feel sorry for her. What a vacuous, vain, self centred life they live. She only seems to get happiness from flashing money around and feeling superior. She’s completely lost who she once was and she’s broken lock down rules so many time’s that it’s clear she isn’t a good person. I hope she finds some actual purpose and direction in life because you can’t eye duck your self in the camera for a living forever

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think she seems really sad (obviously expected she has gone through such heart break) but con is really not doing her any favours. She does seem really lost and I hope she finds her way I couldn’t imagine being that young and loosing my mum I just wish that boyfriend of hers would actually look after her and stop freeloading of her!

Reactions: 7

LOL remember when they set off on their big adventure to travel the world and came home six weeks later after staying in some nice hotels and shopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This post really didn’t sit right with me. A few selfies focussing on her hair with the caption “I feel like my mum would of liked these”.
Knowing you have young followers who follow and obsess over your every move... knowing they will see this and be even more inclined to like this that normal because you’ve brought your mum into it?

not sure I’m explaining this very well but basically it really feels to me as she is using her mum to get more likes, attention and followers.

Interested to hear your guys’ thoughts...

Attachments

Reactions: 14
This post really didn’t sit right with me. A few selfies focussing on her hair with the caption “I feel like my mum would of liked these”.
Knowing you have young followers who follow and obsess over your every move... knowing they will see this and be even more inclined to like this that normal because you’ve brought your mum into it?

not sure I’m explaining this very well but basically it really feels to me as she is using her mum to get more likes, attention and followers.

I was going to say something similar but decided not to but I agree. She could’ve written a caption then added at the end her mum would’ve liked it but as a whole caption it was a bit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I think a lot of “influencers” follow a similar arc. They start out by shilling large amounts of very cheap, affiliate linked crap that is affordable to the masses. Earn a fuckton of money and start buying more expensive and designer gear. They earn less from the affiliates and become unrelatable to their original audience and just don’t appeal to the kind of people who can actually afford what they sell now. Their interest bottoms out, followed by their income and they’re back to shilling high street and budget brands and scrambling for a new audience. Look at Rosielondoner lately, she’s affiliate linking the hell out of h&m where she used to be all designer and before that Zara.
Nail on the head. Exactly what happens a every time. They can’t see it though!!’

Reactions: 4

I can’t think how to phrase it, I might dive a bit deep here-bare with me but it’s like she had a moment where she was dwelling in herself, feeling sorry for herself and posting a caption that matched her mood. You could understand having a thought like that in grief, but the reality is that it most likely had very little to do with her mothers actual opinion on a pic, and more about Elle mourning the loss of these potential interactions with her mom. Sorry if that makes no sense out loud 😅 I get the point about invoking her moms memory in perhaps poor taste, but I think it’s almost a form of attention seeking looking for reassurance. She’s just utterly lost right now I think 😞 I feel for her, but she should take all this money shes pissing away on material stuff and conartist, and invest in her own self & development. Away from youtube.

Reactions: 13
Just can’t cope with the self obsession! Seriously, there is so much tit going on in the world right now and these two are just pouting and preening..🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Totally agree with this! Find the post so odd, she has basically sat there put her makeup on and her hair and said her mum would like this?
Surely her mum would like a natural photo of her looking happy not pouting those rubber fish lips?

This is no disrespect to her mum or her grieving I just think strangest thing ever!

Also there garden looks tit!
Way to small for all of that to be going on, personally I would say that's deceased the value of the house as it's a family home so of they sold it who with kids would want a timber yard?

Reactions: 12

LOL remember when they set off on their big adventure to travel the world and came home six weeks later after staying in some nice hotels and shopping!
omg I wasnt around for this 😂 the start of the video makes it seem like they’re going travelling for like 6 months to a year. Anyone who was around during this period did they intend to travel longer? Where did they travel to??

Reactions: 3
omg I wasnt around for this 😂 the start of the video makes it seem like they’re going travelling for like 6 months to a year. Anyone who was around during this period did they intend to travel longer? Where did they travel to??
They did Singapore, Bali, Phuket & Australia.. I think that was it 🤔 if I’m honest I can’t remember how long they were travelling for but it certainly wasn’t months & months. I think (if I remember rightly) they came home for a family wedding? 🤔 I may be wrong about that part though!

Oh my god I can’t stop laughing! That intro is so serious, you’d think they were disappearing into nature for a year backpacking with no phones or anything! 😂😂😂

her first video says they went on the 21st of May and then the “we’re home” video is on the 11th of July so like 7 weeks! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god I can’t stop laughing! That intro is so serious, you’d think they were disappearing into nature for a year backpacking with no phones or anything! 😂😂😂

her first video says they went on the 21st of May and then the “we’re home” video is on the 11th of July so like 7 weeks! 😂😂
I wonder if her mum was ill then? Is that why they came back? I cant remember but I do remember watching this..

I wonder if her mum was ill then? Is that why they came back? I cant remember but I do remember watching this..
I think her mum was diagnosed when she was 18, and in 2018 Elle would have been 22, so she would have had the brain tumour, but would have been diagnosed a few years prior.

I just don’t think they intended it to be too long, plus her laptop broke and they couldn’t record footage without it because the memory card would get too full without anywhere to transfer the data too. If it isn’t on social media, it didn’t happen right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.