Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how ones voices and actions go ever so posh once inside Tiffany’s
I’ve not watched the vlog but did they go to Tiffany’s to look at rings!? There deffo aren’t any Tiffany’s in Wiltshire so that means they made a 4+ hour round trip to London just to look at imaginary engagement rings for the gram!

What is wrong with people. Just because you can does not mean you should!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve not watched the vlog but did they go to Tiffany’s to look at rings!? There deffo aren’t any Tiffany’s in Wiltshire so that means they made a 4+ hour round trip to London just to look at imaginary engagement rings for the gram!

What is wrong with people. Just because you can does not mean you should!
Yeah they went to Westfields to do some shopping and then Con apparently asked her if she wanted to look at rings. I skimmed through the vlog.

Reactions: 1
Omg was that the reason they were in London! Ffs he’s not even proposed yet! Does she not want the proposal to come as a surprise! Does she really want someone that is potentially proposing because she’s nagging him to!

I get that you might want to pick your own ring think I would but go ring shopping after he actually asks you!

Reactions: 4
Omg was that the reason they were in London! Ffs he’s not even proposed yet! Does she not want the proposal to come as a surprise! Does she really want someone that is potentially proposing because she’s nagging him to!

I get that you might want to pick your own ring think I would but go ring shopping after he actually asks you!
It was his idea apparently, I’m sure she said even she thought it was odd, but she said it was his way of doing things! 😂😂

Elle saying she’s never been cheated on in her story, didn’t someone on here see Connor kissing another girl in a club before?
Unless Elle doesn’t count kissing as cheating. I know I do lol 😂 maybs that’s just me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just really can’t see them being married or having kids, Connor just seems to me like the type who’s non committal and just wants to play the field 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t imagine Elle as a mother either but I’d bet she’d be as insufferable as her sister Lucy and dress them up like china dolls with crap from the white company

Reactions: 19

They said they went for 'an important meeting which will be blogged separately.

I'm with you though. Just because shops are open doesn't mean you have to go in them!

Its not as if Elle has not been spending, her White Company hauls and new 'sustainable wardrobe.

Reactions: 2
I reallt want to know the sustainability and ethics behind Angeles collection considering she’s all about that now!

Reactions: 17
Wiltshire is one of the places that could go into localised stricter measures due to increases in covid according to what I saw on the news.

baring in mind how lowly populated the area is that’s pretty incredible

Nice one Elle, Crusty Con, Lucy and friends

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Who would fancy that vile, greasy, no brained leech euuuuurrrrrghhhhhhhhhh when she was like ‘con really likes to think about and research things’ umm hunni I doubt he knows how to spell research let alone do it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Funny how this angel sent other messages and didn’t get a reply but as soon it’s about fancying Connnn she replies lol
Why even post that on your story! If she’s trying to brag about him being irresistible then I don’t think she has much of a worry!

Probably a 16 year old fan! He’s really not all that 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did I Read on here she's having yet more work done?!.😟
There’s been speculation that their secret appointment in London the other day was a teeth consultation or something. But she said in her insta stories today that she had an appointment to have her lips and tear trough filler done again, but it’s cancelled because salons can’t reopen yet, thank god they’re already huuuuge

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I used to go out with someone who would take me ring shopping all the time and would tell my family he'd bought it and was just waiting for the right time. In reality he was constantly cheating and making me think I was crazy not saying that's whats happening here just 'ring shopping' is so shallow and means nothing. When I did get engaged to someone else he picked ring and surprised me been married 12 years now.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I reallt want to know the sustainability and ethics behind Angeles collection considering she’s all about that now!
Didn't you know they're wholesale fruit of loom garms she just adds an Angelle label and sells it for 10x the price. 100% sustainable and ethically made tho xo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This is how you know connor is no good.

My husband would tell me not to have it done if I looked like her. He would say your lips are big enough already and in my opinion those tear duck things look awful I think they age you!
She is completely different looking to the girl connor first met, I know it's not all about looks but she has changed dramatically.

I think she has body dysmorphia.

There’s been speculation that their secret appointment in London the other day was a teeth consultation or something. But she said in her insta stories today that she had an appointment to have her lips and tear trough filler done again, but it’s cancelled because salons can’t reopen yet, thank god they’re already huuuuge

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.