Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly new thread time!

#4 Flew to Ibiza for the gram, damn girl you don’t look glam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but personally I think booking a holiday and swanning off in the middle of a pandemic is just wrong. Airports are open because some people need to travel for work and to see family? Fair enough if it was already booked and you'd lose out on money but they've purely gone for the gram and because they know loads of people can't. Something about them saying anyone who wants to go on holiday but can't can live vicariously through their vlogs just makes me feel sick🤮 I can't believe I used to be a fan😂
It wasn't pre booked I watched her vlog and she booked it 6 days before they went for her and connors anniversary smh

IM BAAAAAAACK

(am I an influencer yet?)

feeling a lot calmer about life now lmao, sorry about my outburst the other day everyone :censored:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has a face like a foot
The intellect of a gnat
The screen presence of a beetle
Is as interesting as dry wall
Proof that talentless twats can make a healthy living on youtube ! Yay ! 🙄😑

Reactions: 1
I know she said she did the bikini comp thing because she thought it would bring fame and happiness but I do wonder If this was more of a control thing from controlling Con saying she should look like Tammy Hembrow or all the insta fitness people. Looking back a lot of Cons early behaviours are suspicious too, Elle met him then not long after dropped out of Uni, they both joined cult like MLM herbal life and he seemed to have influenced her every choice since.

Reactions: 8
I love the new nappy trend
If that's what sustainable high quality expensive investing in clothes looks like because it will fit your future children as a nappy and also as an 80+ year old for an incontine nappy I could understand but it looks tacky cheap and quite uncomfortable I'd rather stick to my Zoggs or sainsbury swimwear thank you very much

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If that's what sustainable high quality expensive investing in clothes looks like because it will fit your future children as a nappy and also as an 80+ year old for an incontine nappy I could understand but it looks tacky cheap and quite uncomfortable I'd rather stick to my Zoggs or sainsbury swimwear thank you very much
It’s Pretty Little thing. Very not flattering

Reactions: 1
She looks like a completely different person now
Honestly speaking, she looks better now. Back then, she looked like the female version of her unfortunate looking dad. Lucy has always been the better looking sister, even before the filler. The older twins just look quite masculine to me lol. The fillers really helped Elle, especially in her weak chin and jaw area. Although, out of all the influencers, she is the only one I couldn't believe had changed so much!! She dont even look the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.