Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she’s got a hefty inheritance from her mum it wouldn’t have come through yet. Usually takes a long time after someone passes for it to be handled. She’s been spending big for a long time, even before her mum died.
Just makes me think this life style isn’t sustainable.
Even just the amount they spend on takeaways is insane!

All these hints about moving to London. Wish they’d just be transparent that they’re considering moving!!
CC39D82C-5EB0-4CA8-BBB4-4EA264DAE6DF.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Even if she’s got a hefty inheritance from her mum it wouldn’t have come through yet. Usually takes a long time after someone passes for it to be handled. She’s been spending big for a long time, even before her mum died.

All these hints about moving to London. Wish they’d just be transparent that they’re considering moving!!View attachment 164482
I don’t really understand what they would gain from living in London, do they even get much work up there? There’s no family there either

Reactions: 4

All these hints about moving to London. Wish they’d just be transparent that they’re considering moving!!View attachment 164482
i don’t get the whole male influencer vibe in posts, it’s cringe af. I know it is when girls do it too, but at least the girls usually sell what they’re wearing idk if my man was posting pics like this, I’d have to have a nice long dmc with myself 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
I don’t really understand what they would gain from living in London, do they even get much work up there? There’s no family there either
Yep there is absolutely no way they are moving to London. Was obviously just to get Elle’s latest augmentation done and sad sap Con came because he doesn’t have anything else to do!

Reactions: 6
London doesnt seem like an ideal location for active dog like Herbie, not to mention the fact you'd think Elle would want to be closer to Katie now more then ever.

Reactions: 10
They say they love Herbie SO much but they were quick enough to rip all the grass out of their garden and they even said he only uses the grass to go to the toilet, everything’s gotta be for the gram with them

Reactions: 13
I'd be mad if they moved to London, only because it's not even been a year since they bought their "dream house".

I do get what she’s saying because it can be insensitive especially as you don’t know what’s going on in someone’s life but it’s clear that girl meant no malice by it and her reply was uncalled for or maybe she could have worded it better so it didn’t come across as rude to just a young excitable fan.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I do get what she’s saying because it can be insensitive especially as you don’t know what’s going on in someone’s life but it’s clear that girl meant no malice by it and her reply was uncalled for or maybe she could have worded it better so it didn’t come across so rude to just a young excitable fan

I agree with you 💯 pregnancy is a sensentive, emotive subject for lots of woman. But yeh it’s probably a teenage fan who wouldn’t be thinking about upsetting her or anyone else. I know when I was a teenager I wouldn’t have thought about it like that. As an adult even if I think someone could be pregnant I’d never say it as I know you can offend and upset a woman in 2 very different ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It doesnt help matters when these influencers constantly make click bait titles or imply a pregnancy/baby is some way by intentional hints.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I do get what she’s saying because it can be insensitive especially as you don’t know what’s going on in someone’s life but it’s clear that girl meant no malice by it and her reply was uncalled for or maybe she could have worded it better so it didn’t come across as rude to just a young excitable fan.
Nah I’m with Elle on this one, it is straight up rude to ask and regardless of if she is a teenager, she’s got to learn that you can’t go through life asking people if they are pregnant! Tough but true, just one of those questions like asking how much someone earns or what they weigh is also just wrong, you need a sharp call out to learn the lesson!

Reactions: 26
Nah I’m with Elle on this one, it is straight up rude to ask and regardless of if she is a teenager, she’s got to learn that you can’t go through life asking people if they are pregnant! Tough but true, just one of those questions like asking how much someone earns or what they weigh is also just wrong, you need a sharp call out to learn the lesson!
I agree, also we don't know if Elle can even have kids. We might make assumptions based on where she's been but we don't know if behind the scenes there is a struggle to get pregnant going on.

Reactions: 8
“I wear xs and it’s very oversized” I don’t understand how she says she fits in xs but for it to still be oversized? Like yeah she’s on the shorter side but she’s very curvy, big boobs, bigger hips. It doesn’t make sense
I actually think she is saying here she wears an XS BECAUSE these type dresses are so oversized. As in otherwise she wouldn't get the XS.

Reactions: 4
I agree, also we don't know if Elle can even have kids. We might make assumptions based on where she's been but we don't know if behind the scenes there is a struggle to get pregnant going on.
I do agree but I also think there’s a way to word things and what with the abrupt reply she gave to one of her “angels” yesterday shes giving off a very different vibe to what she normally acts up to . A lot of her fans are just young girls obsessed with her and Connor as a couple and would love them to have a baby . And wearing the massive tent like clothing so frequently when normally she wears tight fitting stuff she must know people will speculate

Reactions: 13
I disagree, I think Elle and Conartist deliberately post misleading content at times, and then get on the high horse when their young followers make the assumption that seems the most obvious to them. I agree pregnancy is such a sensitive topic to so many that it’s nobody place to assume or ask, BUT keep in mind their target audience is young teens. They shouldn’t lead them on and then call them out publicly when the follower had no ill intent

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I feel really bad for that girl that she called out on her story, who clearly didn’t want to insult anybody but is just a young fan who didn’t know any different. I understand where Elle is coming from but maybe crossing our the girls user name would have been a good idea as I can’t imagine the amount of hate that girl is now getting from her ‘angels’. I think I may have to unfollow/unsubscribe to her, she seems to have changed a lot recently and isn’t as down to earth as she previously was! Which is a shame because I really used to enjoy her vlogs and primark/b&m hauls.

Reactions: 25
Between that reply and the short, sharp answer she gave to the follower who asked about the house it shows how she’s losing patience with her “aNgeLLeS”. She’s reaching the point of up-herself-ness where she truly believes her own hype and thinks she deserves nothing but adoration and cold hard White Company cash.
I do agree that constantly asking someone about their plans for reproduction is bleeping dumb and insensitive. I also that these people click bait the hell out of their instas to encourage speculation.

Reactions: 21
Problem is with Elle and the same for her bestie Carys, they constantly hint that they want a baby now or are pregnant. Yes it’s a sensitive subject but if you don’t want to be asked at all don’t mention it every other vlog. Easy really. AND pointing that one girl out over all the comments she’s supposedly had is actually awful. That person was only asking yet Elle has published her name on Instagram. How embarrassing and I should imagine if she’s a big fan upsetting. If Elle wanted to do a post about it then at least delete the name or publish all of the comments not just the one, it actually makes it look as if she’s only had that one.

Reactions: 27
Just watched Elle's stories discussing the amount of comments about her being pregnant. I totally agree its not appropriate for people to comment on her posts or videos etc suggesting it until she announces it but at the same time as an influencer with a younger fan base you should expect these sorts of comments especially after her (and Carys) have made such a deal of trying to have a baby soon.

(don't want to look like a hypercrite as I have made pregnancy comments on forums such as this one but i think thats a bit different to commenting where the influencer will read, if that makes sense).

It doesnt help matters when these influencers constantly make click bait titles or imply a pregnancy/baby is some way by intentional hints.
I was just about to say this, maybe they should stop hinting at silly things then giving the impression somethings going on that’s exciting etc when instead it’s prob just jack sh*t as usual, everything is OTT for the views or attention yet when people assume things they don’t like it, simply don’t do it then if you’re gonna cry over it and upset your ANGELS 👼🏻 !!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.