Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think so many are asking as when she went to London she put in the insta caption ‘for an exciting appointment I can’t wait to tell you all about soon! 👼🏼‘ and used the baby angel emoji after! I know she uses that a lot but it’s just stupid placement to me , plus she was wearing a baggy dress so you couldn’t twll

Reactions: 10
More click bate, they when her ‘angel boos’ question if / when they are getting engaged she’ll jump down their throats telling them not to question it! duck off elle you can’t heve it both ways! You crave the attention but can’t handle it when it’s not the attention you want!

I bet she’s really frustrated seeing Cerys and James get married and Megan and Niall get engaged. They have been together what 6 years and still no proposal. I know marriage isn’t important to some but they have said sooo many times they want to get married, yet the con artist isnt getting down on one knee!

Reactions: 15
More click bate, they when her ‘angel boos’ question if / when they are getting engaged she’ll jump down their throats telling them not to question it! duck off elle you can’t heve it both ways! You crave the attention but can’t handle it when it’s not the attention you want!

I bet she’s really frustrated seeing Cerys and James get married and Megan and Niall get engaged. They have been together what 6 years and still no proposal. I know marriage isn’t important to some but they have said sooo many times they want to get married, yet the con artist isnt getting down on one knee!
Meggan and Niall are getting married next year so that’ll piss her off even more😂

Reactions: 2
how vain is connor in the new vid, with his face mask and new shoes and wanting a picture, I could NEVER have a bf like that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but why wait until after her dear mum has passed to do this? They have been together a few years own a house together make future plans, if marriage is really intended then you might think he would of proposed already so her dear mum could of witnessed the joy And took part? That would have been my husbands first thoughts, for sure

Reactions: 25
They’re just dragging our engagement content before it’s even happened. I’m expecting the following videos:
proposal video
telling our friends/family we’re engaged
OTT Engagement party
Many many wedding planning vlogs/videos
Honeymoon vlogs
Wedding video preview
Wedding video
Reacting to our wedding video

Reactions: 20
Their wedding (when is eventually happens) is going to be the most ridiculous, over the top, showy off wedding ever. I can just imagine how much money they’re going to throw into it, makes me sick to think about

Reactions: 22
They’re just dragging our engagement content before it’s even happened. I’m expecting the following videos:
proposal video
telling our friends/family we’re engaged
OTT Engagement party
Many many wedding planning vlogs/videos
Honeymoon vlogs
Wedding video preview
Wedding video
Reacting to our wedding video
Problem is the family or no one else for that matter is going to be surprised they are engaged because she’s vlogged the ring shopping. I don’t understand what the point in doing that actually is.

Reactions: 4
Ugh don’t you hate it when ‘influencers’ don’t just say where something is from but instead say check the link in my story just to get a bit of £££££. I think it really shows the ones who actually care about their viewers/followers/reputation and those who just care about the ££££

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Why don’t they just get engaged ??? Use it for content instead of that horrid mukbang video!! And as has been said it would have been so lovely to do it before her mum passed. I really can’t get my head around it !

Elle all of your clothes of late have been expensive, stop using the excuse of “I’m investing in longer lasting pieces” when we all know you just love to splash the cash
I don’t like this cardi if that’s what it is it looks like a chami leather. And her sister is saying the exact same thing about investing in statement pieces to build a capsule wardrobe that lasts a long time. I’m wearing a dress today that I got in Wallis ten years ago. I bc was clearly ahead of the trend. Oh and tits don’t hang out if it !!!

Elle all of your clothes of late have been expensive, stop using the excuse of “I’m investing in longer lasting pieces” when we all know you just love to splash the cash
I don’t like this cardi if that’s what it is it looks like a chami leather. And her sister is saying the exact same thing about investing in statement pieces to build a capsule wardrobe that lasts a long time. I’m wearing a dress today that I got in Wallis ten years ago. I bc was clearly ahead of the trend. Oh and tits don’t hang out if it !!!

Reactions: 6

What a ugly cardi 😁 but hey style Queen.
Shes talking crap like shes gonna do fast fashion hauls and sell tit as it suits her and she surely wont stop! Like sis you aint building Nothing Else than lies on lies!

Reactions: 4
Cardi is terrible way to big for her for starters.

Also it doesn’t have to be expensive to be sustainable, H&M are doing more sustainable stuff at reasonable prices. As someone else said it’s an excuse for her to show off and brag about how much money she has! 🙄🙄🙄

Money don’t buy class my angel boo!

I think she’s pregnant her face looks really puffy in the new video!

I think it’s all the crap food she’s eating, if I eat tit for a week I notice my face gets a bit puffy too. I don’t think she’d have kicked off about her ‘angels’ questioning it if she was

Reactions: 8
Elle will want all the attention on here and all the brands to send freebies and ad worthy content so maybe she is holding out for things to get back to some sort of normal before engagement

I wonder about their finances though is everything joint or does Elle have her own accounts and pay Con weekly allowance, as i recall Connor at one point saying he would propose when he could afford a ring or some nonsense

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.