Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember the drunken video with James and Cary's?? Elle was going on saying she wanted a baby so much, even walking round pretending to be pregnant. Her younger fans are probably just excited about her having a baby, and would not mean to upset or offend her, I feel sorry for whoever made that comment, they are clearly a fan and probably devastated now.

Reactions: 28
Lets face it she has put on weight and keeps banging on about an announcement so people are going to jump to that conclusion.

Whens it's good attention she is happy but when people are saying she looks pregnant she is kicking off.

Elle get over yourself love.

Reactions: 30
Anyone remember the drunken video with James and Cary's?? Elle was going on saying she wanted a baby so much, even walking round pretending to be pregnant. Her younger fans are probably just excited about her having a baby, and would not mean to upset or offend her, I feel sorry for whoever made that comment, they are clearly a fan and probably devastated now.
Someone needs to remind her of this !

Reactions: 5
Why do I feel Elle never gets the same enthusiasm and love back from Lucy as she gives her 🤔 Sometimes I think Lucy says all the right things but still seems cold towards her?

Reactions: 18
The pregnancy thing has actually bugged me. Wasn’t it just yesterday or the day before that she answered a question in her stories about how many kids they want or kids names or something?! You can’t get sensitive about a subject when it suits you and use it for content the rest of the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why do I feel Elle never gets the same enthusiasm and love back from Lucy as she gives her 🤔 Sometimes I think Lucy says all the right things but still seems cold towards her?
Yes ‼ I think it’s plain old jealousy, cos Lucy only started youtube after she saw Elle enjoying doing it (she said this is an earlier video) and Lucy’s often said in her videos that she was the most stylish sis so Elle would look up to her and wanna be her etc. now it’s looking the other way round and the resentments slipping through the mask

Reactions: 9
Yes ‼ I think it’s plain old jealousy, cos Lucy only started youtube after she saw Elle enjoying doing it (she said this is an earlier video) and Lucy’s often said in her videos that she was the most stylish sis so Elle would look up to her and wanna be her etc. now it’s looking the other way round and the resentments slipping through the mask
YES!! I get a feeling Lucy is a very cold person in general for some reason, there’s Just something about her.

Reactions: 19
I was taken a back when she (Lucy) said in her vlog "meet the family" that Elle and Connor were just trying to be her and Jordan 😳🤣🤣 she'd obvs pass it off as a joke but I don't think she was joking at all. Deffo rivalry going on.

I think Lucy is cold to everyone and is annoyed Elle intruded on her YouTube journey. I think Lucy wanted to be the only successful one and Elle has proved her very wrong with doing the same.

The pregnancy thing has actually bugged me. Wasn’t it just yesterday or the day before that she answered a question in her stories about how many kids they want or kids names or something?! You can’t get sensitive about a subject when it suits you and use it for content the rest of the time!
It’s only a sensitive subject when she wants reassurance and attention. Let’s face it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Lucy resents Elle, Lucy was like 6 when Elle was born, it’s obvious Lucy was close to her dad as they all spent together as a step family so it must have been strange for her when he remarried and had Elle and then katie obviously.

I know my older half sister was 7 when I was born, only difference being that she lived with my dad and not with her mum, but she hated me from day one, she literally bullied me so much my school thought I was being abused by someone because of how withdrawn I was!

not saying Lucy was like that at all, but she does come across as a bit odd and as people have said, she seems cold too.

also Lucy’s older sisters are twins so they are obviously closer to each other and with katie and Elle being full sisters they will have a strong relationship too, so it sort of leaves lucy randomly in the middle.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t be surprised if Lucy resents Elle, Lucy was like 6 when Elle was born, it’s obvious Lucy was close to her dad as they all spent together as a step family so it must have been strange for her when he remarried and had Elle and then katie obviously.

I know my older half sister was 7 when I was born, only difference being that she lived with my dad and not with her mum, but she hated me from day one, she literally bullied me so much my school thought I was being abused by someone because of how withdrawn I was!

not saying Lucy was like that at all, but she does come across as a bit odd and as people have said, she seems cold too.

also Lucy’s older sisters are twins so they are obviously closer to each other and with katie and Elle being full sisters they will have a strong relationship too, so it sort of leaves lucy randomly in the middle.
She did seem very attention seeking and a bit controlling in the family vlog I mentioned earlier. I think the younger ones all compete for the dad's attention. The twins don't seem arsed. Yeah she is kinda left in the middle so that does make sense how you described it.

Ah no, poor you! You didn't ask to be born. Jealousy is such a deep, harsh emotion. Hope you're all ok now. Nothing more stressful than family in life I've found.

Reactions: 1
She did seem very attention seeking and a bit controlling in the family vlog I mentioned earlier. I think the younger ones all compete for the dad's attention. The twins don't seem arsed. Yeah she is kinda left in the middle so that does make sense how you described it.

Ah no, poor you! You didn't ask to be born. Jealousy is such a deep, harsh emotion. Hope you're all ok now. Nothing more stressful than family in life I've found.
Yeah it’s a bit strange isn’t it, I mean with 5 girls I guess there was bound to be tension and especially with Lucy and Elle both thinking they are the glam ones and being in YouTube and stuff.

Thank you, my sister and I fell out when I was 18 because she demanded I be at my dad’s by 7am Christmas Day because she was going to her boyfriends at 10, I grew some balls and told her no and neither her or my dad have spoken to me since, they both treated me like shite over the years so it’s their loss!🙋‍♀️😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Yeah it’s a bit strange isn’t it, I mean with 5 girls I guess there was bound to be tension and especially with Lucy and Elle both thinking they are the glam ones and being in YouTube and stuff.

Thank you, my sister and I fell out when I was 18 because she demanded I be at my dad’s by 7am Christmas Day because she was going to her boyfriends at 10, I grew some balls and told her no and neither her or my dad have spoken to me since, they both treated me like shite over the years so it’s their loss!🙋‍♀️😂
Good for you! 🙌👏 sounds like it was a bloody nightmare tbf🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Funny how she has finally admitted “my best friends” are actually just strangers. She stated in her story that people shouldn’t make comments to strangers regarding pregnancy. Yet they are usually all angels and her best friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lucy comes across robotic and calculated in everything she does on youtube. She's never just in the moment, she's always playing a role. The lead actress on her bloody channel, acting like her life is amazing as a mum of 4 who does it all (because, don't you know she has newborn TWINS she never lets us forget about?). Elle seems like the opposite, she's more relaxed, friendly and used to be relatable. She suited the teenage audience and grew because of that whereas Lucy would suit the mommy vlogger scene which has a smaller audience. I can see why she might resent Elle a bit and poor bloody Jordan, dumb as bricks but Lucy really belittles him doesn't she!

Reactions: 11
How much most all of that White Company stuff cost. ? As if anybody who can afford that stuff would watch her channel!

Ok shes really annoyed me with the pregnancy comment🙄 such a hypocrite! Like you all said she wants and lives From attention! She makes people To speculate on gram to get attention and LiKESss, carries on wanting Kids and then get annoyed when she doesnt get only GORG Angel boo Elle body goalz comments! Gosh she is bloody annoying and acts entitled and teenagerish! 😣 Yes its a sensitive subject but Come on she acts bloody annoying martyr!

The thing is the influencers dont learn stuff that many learn at workplace. Many positions you get feedback daily or weekly good and bad. You learn To live with it and take feedback. This lifestyle is build on Someone kissing ur bum with bestie couple goals comments. They delete all that doesnt fit theyre brand and on To the bullshit life style they wanna sell. Jeez shes really annoyed me this time 😂👺🤦‍♂️ grow up. Shes starting To show True colours though shes sooo cute n innocent - yeah right Oscar goes to Elle.

Reactions: 22
Today’s video “He took me ring shopping” tomorrows Instagram rant “It’s really offence to keep asking people if they are engaged or not, you never know what’s going on in people’s private lives, GOD 🙄 Hope this little video helps at least one person”

plus the fact that dress she is wearing makes her look about five months pregnant so I can see where the confusion is coming from 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You took yourself ring shopping silly girl... it's your own bloody purse he dips into🤦🏼‍♀️

When she films on her own these days (which is very rare) she's not the same girl. She's leaning on Con-artist way too much and that is dangerous as she's creating a monster.

Reactions: 23
I haven’t actually watched the “he took me ring shopping” video yet but can someone confirm: are they engaged?
Or what?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.