Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t know why she bothered with her angelle collection, not that many people buy from it and itā€™s so over priced šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s a load of over priced tat is what it is!

And her ā€˜angel boosā€™ fall for it, well their poor parents do! Celebrity merch I can understand (still think itā€™s tat) but buying her crappy stuff I just donā€™t get it! Itā€™s all shipped from China and she over inflates the price (just like her ego!) stuff you could get else where for a fraction of the price! Sheā€™s ripping her angels off!

Reactions: 3
Get yourself on amazon and buy proberly the exact same brand of fleece / jumper honestly and get a pen n wrote ā€œ you do you boo ā€œ on it.

save yourself a fortune

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I canā€™t help but feel jealous of Elleā€™s life style. She can swan off on holiday whenever she likes, massive house, brand new car, dolled up to the nines, all of the money in the world & she hasnā€™t even had to lift a finger for it! I work full time night shifts as a nurse & have a 5 year old son (who is obviously my world) but the real world is tough & Iā€™m not even much older than Elle. How the other half live eh?....
But everyone has much more respect for people like you. Thatā€™s something that money canā€™t buy ā¤

Reactions: 8
Google Elle Darby white moose cafe. She basically wanted to stay in Dublin for a few nights and emailed loads of hotels asking for a free stay in return for reviews and exposure for their business. This company basically told her where to go and good on them!
Iā€™ve just watched all the videos on this, sorry I know it was from 2 years ago, but his response was so funny, ā€œit takes a lot of balls to send an email like that, not much self respect and dignityā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Itā€™s a load of over priced tat is what it is!

And her ā€˜angel boosā€™ fall for it, well their poor parents do! Celebrity merch I can understand (still think itā€™s tat) but buying her crappy stuff I just donā€™t get it! Itā€™s all shipped from China and she over inflates the price (just like her ego!) stuff you could get else where for a fraction of the price! Sheā€™s ripping her angels off!
And her breasts šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
These influencers are some of the worst at the best of times but seeing so many of them jumping at the chance to fly off so soon has really left a sour taste in my mouth today. They are not living in the same world as the rest of of us.

Reactions: 13
Elleā€™s uploaded 3 feed posts in 13 hours! When Iā€™m on holiday I barely post once a day let alone 3 but sheā€™s gotta get those pics doesnā€™t she šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
These influencers are some of the worst at the best of times but seeing so many of them jumping at the chance to fly off so soon has really left a sour taste in my mouth today. They are not living in the same world as the rest of of us.
Completely agree, I know thereā€™s a few ā€œinfluencersā€ who are planning to go on holiday abroad in the next couple of weeks. I get that itā€™s not really up to me how people live their lives, but I just couldnā€™t do it this soon.

For one, Iā€™d be scared of putting up the infection rates in another country or our country, no matter what people say about there being a low risk. For two, Iā€™d be scared of becoming trapped in that country if another lockdown happened there or in the uk. For three, Iā€™d be worried about upsetting people. Thereā€™s so many people who have worked so hard to keep people alive and Iā€™d feel like I was rubbing their nose in it if I went off abroad right now, like ā€œhey look at me, thanks for keeping people alive, Iā€™m gonna go chill on a beach now.ā€

it just feels too soon to me and Iā€™m not one of these who was against everything reopening either.

Reactions: 9
Didnt she have surgery for her eye? It still looks lazy or whatever you would call it in her ad for the tan on her instagram story, no hate just wondering.
I've had this surgery, and my surgeon said my eye may start drifting back (which it has slightly) and left stitch thread so it can be tweaked if necessary.

It could be similar with Elle x

Reactions: 2
Hi guys. If I go on holiday and announce to 350k angels that my house is empty while Iā€™m in Ibiza, will my insurance pay out when Iā€™m robbed? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Did I miss the bit where Con-job had his hair cut before they went? It looks no different to the greasy mop he has had for months.

Reactions: 6
TW, eating disorders//

I've had an ED and BDD since I was like 13, and I'm 22 now. I know and absolutely am fine with the fact that it is not influencers jobs to make me feel good about myself.
HOWEVER.
I, and I'm sure countless others, would have had a way easier time coming to terms with my adult female body if influencers would be HONEST and REALISTIC about their body size. Elle constantly saying that she is an 8/XS when she is just not, feeds into the dysmorphic thoughts of her viewers.
I'm 5'6", 160lbs, 34/29/36 measurement: I wear size 10 top, 12 bottoms, 10 dress. AND THAT'S OKAY.
Yes different sizes/weights look different on different bodies, but there's just a snowballs chance in hell that Elle's an 8.
Case and point: Those blue shorts in this holiday shop vid were a 12 and were tight on her. AND THAT'S OKAY.
Forcing yourself into 2x too small clothing and flaunting it to impressionable viewers is so so dangerous. She's no doubt got size 12 viewers sitting here thinking they're a similar size and hating themselves for not fitting into an 8/XS.
This is pretty much my whole thinking right now ..... I genuinely cannot understand why I can't fit into those sizes and I'm a 49 y/o glamorous nannie ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™m convinced sheā€™s preggers. I donā€™t keep up with her but when I do see pictures of her sheā€™s wearing dresses thag seem very floaty and Mumsy. I feel like sheā€™s trying to hide it

Okay what I said seems to just be her style but like even the bag placement and angles just make it look like sheā€™s hiding something

Reactions: 3
Imagine buying your own engagement ring aswell and pretending you knew nothing about it šŸ˜‚ itā€™s not like con can afford one can he

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She genuinely looks In her 40s like a sugar mummy trying to look 20 to keep up with her younger freeloading man :(
Her face looks so strange and I canā€™t pin point why! Sheā€™s done something with the make up around/on her eyes that makes her look like a 40 year old

She genuinely looks In her 40s like a sugar mummy trying to look 20 to keep up with her younger freeloading man :(
they wont last, once the money and her looks die down con will 1000% leave her for a younger/richer/fresher model !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.