Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the intro makes it sound like they were having a total change of lifestyle and going to travel for ages. It’s so cringe.

I’m sure she wouldn’t have wanted to leave her mum for too long so understand why they wouldn’t travel for months and months but the video just makes it so over the top!

Reactions: 8
Honestly the intro makes it sound like they were having a total change of lifestyle and going to travel for ages. It’s so cringe.

I’m sure she wouldn’t have wanted to leave her mum for too long so understand why they wouldn’t travel for months and months but the video just makes it so over the top!
I was around for this and from what I remember they were supposed to do parts of Asia, Australia and America and be away for around a year. They were Called out at the time for their use of the word ‘travelling’ because they acted like they were going backpacking in jungles when really they were staying in 5* hotels having cocktails and doing excursions.
I think Elle got ill during their time in one of the countries in Asia, and they missed westernised culture as their gram and Yt lifestyle wasn’t as easy there.
they then did a quick spur of the moment travel over to Australia when they were meant to be spending a couple more weeks in Asia, because Asia ‘wasn’t for them’ and how ‘that’s okay angellllzz’ and we were just ‘treated’ to Elle and her Starbucks and juice and Zara hauls and Connor at the gym. They then came home for a wedding and had this massive realisation ‘travelling’ wasn’t for them and they wanted a house and a dog. it was a bit of a joke lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah I remember that video, they spent a lot of time hyping up this trip of a lifetime where they would be backpacking across the world.

No it was a glorified, extended holiday.

Reactions: 14
How on earth did they or rather she pay for all that, hardly cheap esp 5* hotels everywhere too

Reactions: 3
Yeah I remember being pretty disappointed by this era of Elle’s content. Culture shock is a real thing but I don’t think they did much research other than Instagram. I get the impression that they wanted a picture perfect experience when travelling is much more gritty and certainly less glam! They would have been better off just going out to Bali for a 5* holiday.

The fact that they jumped straight back into Western culture (no shade to Australia! I’d love to go) and loved it made it quite clear why they left SE Asia. But then again, there are plenty of backpacking/travel YouTubers that show you how to travel that way if you want to. I have a soft spot for Elle and (mostly) really enjoy her home content and when they travel with her family.

Reactions: 5
I was actually quite looking forward to the travel content at the time, I was hoping to see them embrace other cultures and maybe Elle without all the extensions and make up become really comfortable in her own skin and become a bit care free for a while instead they pranced around in crisp white clothes with all the hair and make up and went from shopping mall to posh hotel and then came home. They said in one of the vlogs Asia was 'too foreign for them' which is madness because Phuket and Bali are similar to European holiday resorts just with some better food, it's really not an experience of real Asia. Such a shame but that big emotional video just makes me lol. I've gone longer without seeing my friends and family living in the same country.

Her new video, how to “manifest” anything you want give me a break 🙄 Who the hell actually believes this utter shite?!

Reactions: 19
Her new video, how to “manifest” anything you want give me a break 🙄 Who the hell actually believes this utter shite?!

I think this whole manifesting crap is getting out of hand and she pretty harmful to the younger fans!

Literally these influences going on about it sound like they’re in a cult! Sick of hearing it! Why not say you get the things you want if you get your head down in school / college and work hard!

Course most influencers are thick as tit and don’t know the meaning of hard work! Bore off with this bullshit already!

Ohh duck off with this bullshit 🙄 Elle you get whatever you want because you’ve got money, that’s it!!

These a baby emoji so she’s manifesting getting pregnant now is she! Ffs after her rant at a fan on Saturday too!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's always people with a large following and more money than the average person who go on about the law of attraction and manifesting. It's easier for them!!!

Reactions: 17
712AACD5-67A5-441C-ABA1-73D65FA3EAF7.jpeg

omfg she is RUDE AFFF for this!!! After her bs attacking a follower for asking if she was pregnant last week when’s she’s proven she’s leading people to make those assumptions!! And also, you can’t just MaAaNiFeSt a baby, i honestly can’t even believe how disgusting that is, esppp after her rant last week! Anyone who’s having fertility issues arent going to appreciate being told to just use the law of attraction!! This is HARMFUL 😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 47
No doubt he his well loved but when he is in Elle's story he doesnt look energetic like you'd expect a lab at his age, plus you rarely see him playing with toys etc, their garden isnt exactly super dog friendly its more about insta goals. I'd expect a dog of Herbies breed to need two decent walks a day for his sake with two adults wfh with relatively easy workloads hope he gets enough exercise and they choose not to show it because its not glamours as they like to make out.
I see him out for walks and he is racing around through fields and woods is where they take him. He seems a very very loved well looked after dog from what I see

Reactions: 9
View attachment 169203
omfg she is RUDE AFFF for this!!! After her bs attacking a follower for asking if she was pregnant last week when’s she’s proven she’s leading people to make those assumptions!! And also, you can’t just MaAaNiFeSt a baby, i honestly can’t even believe how disgusting that is, esppp after her rant last week! Anyone who’s having fertility issues arent going to appreciate being told to just use the law of attraction!! This is HARMFUL 😠😠
I’d not even spotted that 🙄 how ridiculous. I partly defended her in the James/Carys thread but she’s not helping herself now. Of course there’s going to be questions & speculation when you keep bringing it up. Bore off Elle 🙄

Elle Darby the only person to have a complete rant/meltdown about people thinking she’s pregnant then a few days later put the baby emoji in her video 🤦🏼‍♀️ Give me strength PLEASE!

Reactions: 25
At first it started off really quite well, when she was talking about training yourself to think positively about yourself and your situations, that is something I can understand. Like if you go for your driving test or interview and have positive thoughts you are more likely to pass because you aren’t putting yourself off with negative thoughts, it is something I always try to do myself, but it isn’t anything magic, it’s just having self belief and it doesn’t work for everyone, I only started doing it through therapy.
Then she goes on to start talking like she’s psychic Sal and I got a bit bored of the BS. You can’t just sit there and imagine you’ll get 100k or a huge house and it will happen, not in the way she is saying, she just got more and more far fetched as she went on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.