Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetThemEatLipstick

Elle Florence has moved eleven times in the last five years.

1. Boyfriend Chris’s apartment;
2. Rebound apartment after Chris threw her out, where, for a couple of month, she begged for him to take her back;
3. Permanent apartment after Chris wouldn’t take her back;
4. Shared apartment with Joe;
5. Ginette’s Vancouver rental when Joe surprised her with packed bags and disappeared into the night;
6. Permanent apartment after Joe wouldn’t take her back;
7. Rick’s Florida senior living community ranch condo;
8. Ginette’s Hawaii condo for a couple months after the Engagement imploded;
9. Seattle Airbnb after Rick wouldn’t take her back;
10. Seattle permanent apartment as a response to viewers calling her out for not actually being a Seattle local after she tried to scam Seattlites into thinking she is one suffering from the pandemic economy;
11. New, exciting location to either a) get Ginette off her back for paying for both Elle’s downtown apartment and her Bainbridge condo; or b) trap another man until he finally gives up and proposes to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

LuvYoutube

Yeah I think y’all are dead on that something happened and I don’t think it’s studying for the bar. Although...didn’t she say she didn’t need to take the bar in a live chat? To show she’s studying for it, she’d have to admit that she was wrong and we all know she can’t do that. So maybe she is studying and trapped herself. Yet again, another glowing example of how she traps herself into unfortunate situations through her lies.
Maybe she thinks that if she’s quiet for a while, we’ll lose interest and stop gossiping. I’m not going to let that happen as I was a fan and was betrayed by her.

I really believed that she had it all....successful career and work-life balance when I was trying to establish my career. Somehow she managed to get her lawyer work done, do a fashion shoot before work, take long lunch breaks, go home early, attend the gym, and cook dinner from scratch, take a bath, make and edit youtube videos, and take way more than the average number of vacations days. It made me feel inadequate when I worked long hours, worked through my lunches, sacrificed evenings and weekends. What was I doing wrong? Elle is an major A-Hole for all the lies. There are working women looking for other women mentors on youtube and she’s been lying. It made me really mad when she started grifting as a designer and started selling pearls and scarves. I’ve never mentioned in the threads before that I have a background and qualifications in fashion and fine jewelry before settling on my current career choice. I didn’t want to give Elle ideas to elevate the scamming to a higher level. Jewelry making and clothes designing are serious professions for which real designers have great skill, talent, and dedication.

Ironically some of the very best comments, gossiping, and thread titles has happened recently while she’s been quiet. And the internet never forgets. I’m happy that we are keeping the gossip alive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
That’s the tough thing about dating in your 30s. I never believed that being 30+ was hindrance in dating, but at that point, people expect so much more and your pool of available candidates does shrink unless you widen your age range significantly.

Elle dated Chris in her mid 20s. She was fresh out of a masters program, was living alone for the first time, and getting into lower end designer goods. I doubt Chris or any man would expect much more than that from a young 20 something who just got their first job. People are also way more forgiving of personality or character defects at that age.

She started seeing Joe in her late 20s shortly after all her plastic surgeries and that’s still a very exploratory period for most people. A lot of people have had a handful of relationships by then, are a little wiser in life but still make a lot of mistakes, and the people who have figured themselves out and are actively working towards their goals in life are ahead of the game. Elle is still in an entry level position at the only job she’s ever had but that’s also not unheard of. She’s starting to spend a fortune regularly though, and that probably makes Joe and potential victims wary.

Cue to now. She is in her 30s and has been for a couple of years. A lot of people her age have made real breakthroughs in their careers or figured out their purpose and passion in life. Others have gotten married and are now focused on raising their babies. Some people are living the dream and traveling the world (pre Covid), doing super interesting things that bring them a strong sense of fulfilment. At this age, a lot of people have purchased their first house, made worthy investments, and generally lead a stable life in a well loved location surrounded by friends and maybe even family. Elle is surrounded by a ton of clutter that she deems luxurious and heirloom pieces.

And what is Eleanor Lecocq up to these days? She gave up her entry level job, which was the only job she ever had, to chase a divorced, 40-something fake professor who lives in a swamp and clearly doesn’t live the kind of life she desires. But he proposed unlike all her exes and I guess that was enough. But he quickly leaves her as well, and she moves to a strange city because she heard there are wealthy and socially awkward nerds there who might be interested in locking her down. She dates up a storm, violates lockdowns, and asks strange men to do disgusting things in order to hold onto them. She still doesn’t have any career development or even a proper job, and the majority of her income comes from scamming viewers who don’t know better. Her mother seems to help with the vast majority of her expenses. She goes from one rental apartment to an Airbnb to another rental and rinse and repeat. She is as vapid as ever, but more desperate, aggressive, and pretentious if that was even possible.

In short, she hasn’t changed for the better at all since her 20s and has only gotten more delusional and crazy. Her maintenance and upkeep is also much higher now given that she’s aging. She’s still spending a fortune on useless things on a regular basis. Women in their 30s don’t have trouble meeting quality men if they have their shit together but what does Eleanor have to offer? She’s worse off than she was after graduation.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
At least we have this amazing screenshot from GG. Eleanor Lecocq can delete all her videos and pretend she was never dumped or engaged to Dicky, but the internet knows better. This was from her engagement video, the moment when she told us he’s the love of her life and Dicky looked like he saw a ghost.

4A9FC0F1-9C93-4FA4-B1BD-C05769DE4800.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

boredstrom

VIP Member
Ok some notes on the car vid. Thanks again for the viewpure link.

Los Angeleeese? Really?

She has the 2 liter engine in hers. It's not sourced from Ferrari, its just Alfa's global platform medium engine. The twin turbo V6 is sourced from Ferrari but you only get that in the 80k Quadrifoglio, which she didn't buy. I don't think she is purposely lying though, I bet the salesguy saw her and Ginette coming a mile away and told her it had a Ferrari engine and she is repeating that.

Elle, Independent suspension is what all cars use. Sure that includes sports cars but I don't think there has been a car with a live rear axle since the Mustang . . . 5 years ago. Trucks are different but those crossover SUV's are all made on car platforms. Wow that salesguy got her good! What a pro.

She tells us the logo is a snake eating a man. I suppose we all like cars we can see ourselves in! You need to learn to eat faster though Elle, the men keep getting away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

boredstrom

VIP Member
Elle Florence has moved eleven times in the last five years.

1. Boyfriend Chris’s apartment;
2. Rebound apartment after Chris threw her out, where, for a couple of month, she begged for him to take her back;
3. Permanent apartment after Chris wouldn’t take her back;
4. Shared apartment with Joe;
5. Ginette’s Vancouver rental when Joe surprised her with packed bags and disappeared into the night;
6. Permanent apartment after Joe wouldn’t take her back;
7. Rick’s Florida senior living community ranch condo;
8. Ginette’s Hawaii condo for a couple months after the Engagement imploded;
9. Seattle Airbnb after Rick wouldn’t take her back;
10. Seattle permanent apartment as a response to viewers calling her out for not actually being a Seattle local after she tried to scam Seattlites into thinking she is one suffering from the pandemic economy;
11. New, exciting location to either a) get Ginette off her back for paying for both Elle’s downtown apartment and her Bainbridge condo; or b) trap another man until he finally gives up and proposes to her.
Holy crap. At this point she needs to just buy a camper van she can move back and forth between her mother's and Mr Next(es)' driveways.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Drasticactions

VIP Member

Speaking of Rick, he's covering up his plate number but fails to realize the plate number is also on the registration sticker too

He's just as dumb as Elle :ROFLMAO: depending on the state he just gave us his Bday too. At least in Ohio your DOB is the date your tags expire.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

boredstrom

VIP Member
I think she missed a golden opportunity to silence a lot of ciritcs of her channel this vlogmas. People say she only puts the effort into a daily vlogmas when she has plenty to brag about, and the bragging alone is such a thrill that all the work filming and editing is worth it to her. She lost Joe, and her braggable life, and suddenly these lazy once a week vlogmasses were all her viewers got. When she was uploading 15-20 min videos daily I totally understand taking a couple weeks off from uploads after vlogmas, but she hasn't done that in years.

Now lets be real, no one did anything braggable this December because of Covid. If they DID do anything braggable, they had to hide it because it would be socially unacceptable and irresponsible to do anything except stay home.

What she could (should) have done this past vlogmas is embraced that theme. Come up with a list of 24 stay at home tasks and feature herself doing one every day. One day she talks about her study regime. Another day its about making an involved recipe. Another she shows how she cares for her dishwasher. Maybe another day she talks about daily planner and notebook organization, not just which designer made the notebook. Just a different 15 minute Elle life hack every day where she is making the best of staying home.

Then shes got 24 videos out there with very specific content and titles. People searching how to freshen up their dishwasher find her, and if they like her, they subscribe. She also ends up doing things for her public image to show she is staying at home, vs all the people in gossip forums saying she is running around and engaging in close contact dating with a variety of men.

But none of that happened. 3 or 4 lazy uploads. Most of one of them was her complaining that she was not treated like enough of a princess when car shopping. I mean yeah I get it, thats probably the real Elle, but its not going to do anything for her brand or her channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence aka:

Eleanor Florence
Eleanor F. Lecocq
Elle Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Elle Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Florence
Eleonore Florence Lecocq
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq

the youtuber with a thousand names who loves to man hunt, scam her viewers, and spell her own name many different ways on her website to drive traffic away. The life of a scammer is tough, and so is covering SEO so potential victims (unsuspecting men of Seattle) don't see her for the dubious character she is.

Shoutout to @Lovely for the new title, which was the unanimous favorite among gossipers in the last thread. 👏👏👏

For new gossipers:
This woman is currently violating Seattle lockdown rules while she desperately tries to find a man to put a ring on it. She quit her job and life in Vancouver, Canada over a year ago for a shot to marry in Florida and was quickly dumped within months by her ex-fiance Rick (just like how she was dumped by Chris, Joe, Special Someone before him in the past few years). She then moved to Seattle and tried to scam Seattle locals on the Daily Hive by pretending to be a local small business (even though she sources all her cheap materials abroad) while she lived in an Airbnb and dated exhaustively during a global pandemic, because she can't stand to be without a man. She was called out on Instagram by many people who tagged her latest victim, Dean, and he prompted dumped her as well so she's back online and man hunting. This same woman also misrepresented/lied about the truth many times in the past in everything from her job (she's NOT a practicing lawyer or in-house counsel as she claims to be) to her dress size (she buys things that clearly don't fit properly in stretchy materials, squeezes herself into them and claims to be smaller than she actually is) to plastic surgery ("bad root canal" apparently means a new chin). She also sells overpriced jewelry made of cheap materials (that looks identical to those you'd find on Aliexpress/Alibaba) that she strings together while watching Hallmark romance movies and doesn't offer returns when they break immediately and scarves she claims to design herself even though it's bulk ordered from a wholesaler in Nepal at a fraction of her selling price (the most "design" she does there is pick colors from a color chart while cheap labor abroad makes her stuff). Now she has laid her roots in a rental apartment in Seattle while she desperately looks for a guy to pay for her lifestyle like she did with her exes, and she calls herself a "young professional by day" despite the fact that she's over 30 and hasn't worked a real job for well over a year. Hunting for a rich husband has become her full-time gig while scamming her naïve viewers (she posts affiliate links for everything and doesn't mention brand names in video descriptions to force you to click her links!) is her part-time hobby.

She has been extremely rude to her subscribers and is deleting any comments and blocking fans that ask her questions that may question her narrative. Her house of lies is crumbling down and even her long time fans are starting to realize that everything she brags about doesn't add up, and we have screenshots of many of these deleted messages on previous threads. When you're a lying, scamming, fake 32 something with extremely thin skin that relies on mommy, scams subbies, or leeches off men, it's not a surprise that many people will find you morally questionable and call you out for your poor behavior.

Recently, we've been told by Seattle gossipers that she's been spotted with many men during a global pandemic while the city of Seattle is under lockdown. She was said to be not practicing social distancing or safe sex. She was confirmed by multiple gossipers (and their male friends who have matched with Elle Florence) to be intense, desperate, and pushy for a serious relationship. She also threw tantrums at men who were not interested.

Links:
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/glossypinklipgloss
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elleflorence/

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lovely

Chatty Member
Pleaseletherbemovinginwithmrnext, pleaseletherbemovinginwithmrnext, pleaseletherbemovinginwithmrnext. C'mon universe, we need some Elle drama in 2021! 🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart

actuallawyer

I looked at her website. There is an area that says “contact us”. When you click it on it allows you to send her a message. If she responds to your message she must be fine. Maybe she is just super busy with life.
I’m confused by this comment. Why does a contact box on her website lead to the conclusion that she’s probably super busy with life? Most websites have contact boxes or information. To my knowledge, no one here has tried to communicate with her recently. And her best content always came out when she was busy. That’s her whole thing. She wants to give off the image of being a high-powered busy “girlboss.” So based on the 10 years of information we have on her, if she’s staying off YouTube, it’s more likely that she’s the opposite of busy. Because the chance to show JUST HOW BUSY this Girlboss is is basically the reason why she films.

• Heart

thecatlass

VIP Member
At this point, Elle would be a perfect candidate for the tv shows "Married At First Sight" and "The Undateables".
"I am a successful lawyer, jewelery and apparel designer, youtuber, a natural European beauty, and an excellent cuck. So far I've been unlucky in the relationships department simply because as a child of a single parent, I never had the opportunity to learn how to make a relationship work. But thanks to my healthy attitude, namely always welcoming constructive criticism and giving partners the space they need, I'm sure my next relationship will be a roaring success. Unlike many young women, I have no body image issues or struggle with shopaholism."

• Haha

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I'm 4 min in and we already have a great quote "I've used it for about two months and it hasn't lost it's magnetic powers yet"

Um, does she not understand how magnets work?

• Haha
  • Wow