Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence aka:

Eleanor Florence
Eleanor F. Lecocq
Elle Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Elle Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Florence
Eleonore Florence Lecocq
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq

the youtuber with a thousand names who loves to man hunt, scam her viewers, and spell her own name many different ways on her website to drive traffic away. The life of a scammer is tough, and so is covering SEO so potential victims (unsuspecting men of Seattle) don't see her for the dubious character she is.

Shoutout to @Lovely for the new title, which was the unanimous favorite among gossipers in the last thread. 👏👏👏

For new gossipers:
This woman is currently violating Seattle lockdown rules while she desperately tries to find a man to put a ring on it. She quit her job and life in Vancouver, Canada over a year ago for a shot to marry in Florida and was quickly dumped within months by her ex-fiance Rick (just like how she was dumped by Chris, Joe, Special Someone before him in the past few years). She then moved to Seattle and tried to scam Seattle locals on the Daily Hive by pretending to be a local small business (even though she sources all her cheap materials abroad) while she lived in an Airbnb and dated exhaustively during a global pandemic, because she can't stand to be without a man. She was called out on Instagram by many people who tagged her latest victim, Dean, and he prompted dumped her as well so she's back online and man hunting. This same woman also misrepresented/lied about the truth many times in the past in everything from her job (she's NOT a practicing lawyer or in-house counsel as she claims to be) to her dress size (she buys things that clearly don't fit properly in stretchy materials, squeezes herself into them and claims to be smaller than she actually is) to plastic surgery ("bad root canal" apparently means a new chin). She also sells overpriced jewelry made of cheap materials (that looks identical to those you'd find on Aliexpress/Alibaba) that she strings together while watching Hallmark romance movies and doesn't offer returns when they break immediately and scarves she claims to design herself even though it's bulk ordered from a wholesaler in Nepal at a fraction of her selling price (the most "design" she does there is pick colors from a color chart while cheap labor abroad makes her stuff). Now she has laid her roots in a rental apartment in Seattle while she desperately looks for a guy to pay for her lifestyle like she did with her exes, and she calls herself a "young professional by day" despite the fact that she's over 30 and hasn't worked a real job for well over a year. Hunting for a rich husband has become her full-time gig while scamming her naïve viewers (she posts affiliate links for everything and doesn't mention brand names in video descriptions to force you to click her links!) is her part-time hobby.

She has been extremely rude to her subscribers and is deleting any comments and blocking fans that ask her questions that may question her narrative. Her house of lies is crumbling down and even her long time fans are starting to realize that everything she brags about doesn't add up, and we have screenshots of many of these deleted messages on previous threads. When you're a lying, scamming, fake 32 something with extremely thin skin that relies on mommy, scams subbies, or leeches off men, it's not a surprise that many people will find you morally questionable and call you out for your poor behavior.

Recently, we've been told by Seattle gossipers that she's been spotted with many men during a global pandemic while the city of Seattle is under lockdown. She was said to be not practicing social distancing or safe sex. She was confirmed by multiple gossipers (and their male friends who have matched with Elle Florence) to be intense, desperate, and pushy for a serious relationship. She also threw tantrums at men who were not interested.

Links:
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/glossypinklipgloss
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elleflorence/

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ooh, my second thread title! I actually thought this one would be too naughty for Tattle. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It feels like a weird thing to be proud of, but I'll take it. :ROFLMAO:

So it doesn't get lost, I nominate @Food4Thought and 'Elle Florence: Spreads em wide to be a bride!' for the next thread title...this was genius!
Aww thanks! I'll try and remember to bring it up in a couple weeks when this thread is over 😏😁

Eleanor just makes it so easy with her *easy* ways 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This thread title might actually push her over the edge 🤣🤣 I have a feeling she has a very unhealthy relationship with her vagina especially because she constantly tries to cover the area with shirts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
At this point, Elle would be a perfect candidate for the tv shows "Married At First Sight" and "The Undateables".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At this point, Elle would be a perfect candidate for the tv shows "Married At First Sight" and "The Undateables".
"I am a successful lawyer, jewelery and apparel designer, youtuber, a natural European beauty, and an excellent cuck. So far I've been unlucky in the relationships department simply because as a child of a single parent, I never had the opportunity to learn how to make a relationship work. But thanks to my healthy attitude, namely always welcoming constructive criticism and giving partners the space they need, I'm sure my next relationship will be a roaring success. Unlike many young women, I have no body image issues or struggle with shopaholism."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"I am a successful lawyer, jewelery and apparel designer, youtuber, a natural European beauty, and an excellent cuck. So far I've been unlucky in the relationships department simply because as a child of a single parent, I never had the opportunity to learn how to make a relationship work. But thanks to my healthy attitude, namely always welcoming constructive criticism and giving partners the space they need, I'm sure my next relationship will be a roaring success. Unlike many young women, I have no body image issues or struggle with shopaholism."
Also LAW PROFESSOR and SMALL BUSINESS OWNER

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not that I think she has any exciting content for anyone, but this radio silence is very unusual. Do we need to ask authorities to do a welfare check on Eleanor? 😂

• Haha
Not that I think she has any exciting content for anyone, but this radio silence is very unusual. Do we need to ask authorities to do a welfare check on Eleanor? 😂
Wasn't she going to show off her new car?? Maybe something DID go terribly wrong.

• Wow
Wasn't she going to show off her new car?? Maybe something DID go terribly wrong.
I'm assuming there was a hiccup with getting her car and now she can't be bothered to post bc she promised her next video would be about her car. Can't post a video giving a tour of your car if you don't have one. Don't make promises you can't keep Elle! A normal person would just make other videos and explain "the car fell through so I'm reassessing" . But I assume she's pouting bc she didn't get her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm assuming there was a hiccup with getting her car and now she can't be bothered to post bc she promised her next video would be about her car. Can't post a video giving a tour of your car if you don't have one. Don't make promises you can't keep Elle! A normal person would just make other videos and explain "the car fell through so I'm reassessing" . But I assume she's pouting bc she didn't get her way.
I totally think she'd do that, if that is indeed what happened. My other top picks are pregnant (and learning about the lovely things like morning sickness), or breakup.

Reactions: 11
The insta comment she mentioned her car reveal is only about a few days old. My guess is breakup, laziness, or the least likelihood of her preparing for the bar

I totally think she'd do that, if that is indeed what happened. My other top picks are pregnant (and learning about the lovely things like morning sickness), or breakup.
Mwahaha! Oh the possibilities are endless, but the chances of her being honest about are slim to none.

ETA: I do wonder if she's at the age where if she accidentally got pregnant she wouldn't think it's the worst thing in the world?? Apples don't fall very far from trees...

Reactions: 11
I’m guessing in about a week, we’ll see an Instagram post of her blurred face standing next to a lipstick-red Audi Q5 and a caption along the lines of “I’ve taken some much-needed time off after my strenuous Vlogmas filming and busy work schedule, but I’m glad to be back with a bang with a tour of my brand-new luxury SUV. Link to video in bio xo ❤”.

She’s probably on holiday at a ski resort right now, and doesn’t want to hail the barrage of fury that Fleur Deforce got by posting an old photo or a photo of her on vacation, so she’s laying low until she gets back to Seattle and can brag about something that won’t sic angry mobs of justifiably angry commenters on her. Just give her another week to recover from her strenuous holiday and to film the SUV tour, and we’ll see her back in her element once again.

ETA: has Tattle been really slow, “Oops, running into problems”, and just generally difficult to use for anyone else these days?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Here’s some advice for her that she’d never give us credit for.

If she is, indeed, studying for the bar, she is missing PRIME TIME vlogging and YouTube material. Study With Me’s and Days in the Life of Studying are extremely wanted by law students, which gives her the opportunity to accumulate a newer and younger group of viewers who are hungry for that content. She’s honestly so stupid at the only job she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The insta comment she mentioned her car reveal is only about a few days old. My guess is breakup, laziness, or the least likelihood of her preparing for the bar
If she DOES try for the bar, I bet it will be a half-assed attempt, and she'll mutter & over explain a lame excuse of why she failed the bar or backed out after this round of studying. 😄

If she DOES try for the bar, I bet it will be a half-assed attempt, and she'll mutter & over explain a lame excuse of why she failed the bar or backed out after this round of studying. 😄
Even if she is taking the exam and passes it, in the work environment she's up against hundreds of local lawyers with experience and clients. People her age who stayed in the field after articling will have at least 6 years of legal practice under their belt, not to mention all other lawyers who are in their 40s and 50s and have decades of experience and a solid case portfolio. And because she practiced law in Canada for one year only (and that was like 7 years ago), it is hardly a distinguishing aspect.

Reactions: 10
I can't wait until she does get that new car and proceeds to treat it like a human friend (like poor Winston the Christmas Tree)... Further solidifies her friendless, lame existence 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.