Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We shop for cars totally differently. She didn’t take hardly anything into account that I do. No mention of safety, cost of ownership over the life of the car, maintenance needed and ease of mechanics. She does care about the history including the logo, hand stitching makes all the difference and small door pockets since she is European and doesn’t need to bring much with her....Do we think she leased or bought? Quick google days this car has an MSRP of over 80k. Also I have never heard of anyone put so many projections of themselves into a car. It’s a nod to her heritage, matches her style as a jewelry designer, more European influences than the average vehicle, etc etc etc, buying sweaters to match the car. Just bananas. I live in the Seattle area and she is totally right though, not a very common car here.
I'm curious about this, and maybe you and some other Seattle tattlers or Americans can chime in?

Where I'm from, a standard nice car is a Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, Range Rover, Audi, and some of the lower end Teslas. A more luxurious car is a Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati, or Bentley (all somewhat common). I've rarely seen Alfa Romeos and they're not really considered luxe here, so what's Elle talking about exactly?

Also I drive one of the aforementioned brands and it's a pain to have it serviced, even just for routine check ups. Unnecessarily expensive and if something needs to be replaced, I often have to wait for weeks and sometimes even months for the part to arrive from Europe. I wish I had gotten a more common car, like a Volvo or Subaru, which are both known to be safe and rarely have problems.

Reactions: 12
I can’t speak for notsoposh but my understanding of her comment was that DELF’s standard for testing is Standard France French and not say, Quebecois French, Belgian French, or any other variation of it. I’m not familiar with the specific differences in the variations of French but perhaps there are some syntax, word choice, pronunciation, and maybe even expressions that are unique to certain French dialects? Either way, I do think as far as standardized testing goes, they like to hold certain variations of the language as the standard. Like I use dépanneur to refer to corner stores in Quebec, but when I was in France, people would assume I’m looking for a repairman. And for DELF, I would assume they stick to the definition in France. There are some subtle differences for sure and I don’t think @notsoposh meant it in a classist way. Also DELF is meant for non-native speakers lol so people from Quebec wouldn’t take it anyways.

Regardless, Elle’s faux-French ain’t Quebec or Paris French, and we can leave it at that. It sounds as bad and grating as her phlegmy English.
Thank you ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm curious about this, and maybe you and some other Seattle tattlers or Americans can chime in?

Where I'm from, a standard nice car is a Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, Range Rover, Audi, and some of the lower end Teslas. A more luxurious car is a Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati, or Bentley (all somewhat common). I've rarely seen Alfa Romeos and they're not really considered luxe here, so what's Elle talking about exactly?

Also I drive one of the aforementioned brands and it's a pain to have it serviced, even just for routine check ups. Unnecessarily expensive and if something needs to be replaced, I often have to wait for weeks and sometimes even months for the part to arrive from Europe. I wish I had gotten a more common car, like a Volvo or Subaru, which are both known to be safe and rarely have problems.
In the Seattle area those are all common luxury cars. Porsche too. Alfa just isn’t a common car brand here, same with other smaller euro brands (puegot or Citroen for example)

Reactions: 7
Why does she keep interrupting Ginette during the few seconds she actually spoke in the video? And G was being such a pushover, just smiling and nodding the entire time to whatever Smelle was saying.

Also her mouth and teeth are soooo uncomfortable to look at up close, and Eleanor Lecocq keeps zooming in on herself. It's like her tongue is trapped in the back of her mouth while her teeth are trying to escape simultaneously. :eek:

The phlegm also sounds like it's slooshing up and down her throat continuously throughout the entire video. So gross.

View attachment 409215
I think it has a lot to do with the lingual braces she wore, the teeth she got shaved down, and her chin implant. She’s achieved her aesthetic goal of fairly straight teeth but she still looks and sounds messed up when she talks 😂

We shop for cars totally differently. She didn’t take hardly anything into account that I do. No mention of safety, cost of ownership over the life of the car, maintenance needed and ease of mechanics. She does care about the history including the logo, hand stitching makes all the difference and small door pockets since she is European and doesn’t need to bring much with her....Do we think she leased or bought? Quick google days this car has an MSRP of over 80k. Also I have never heard of anyone put so many projections of themselves into a car. It’s a nod to her heritage, matches her style as a jewelry designer, more European influences than the average vehicle, etc etc etc, buying sweaters to match the car. Just bananas. I live in the Seattle area and she is totally right though, not a very common car here.
At least Smelle will be easier to spot in parking lots and prompt you to park far far away so your car doesn’t get damaged by Smelle’s 24-point turn when she backs out of her stall.

In the Seattle area those are all common luxury cars. Porsche too. Alfa just isn’t a common car brand here, same with other smaller euro brands (puegot or Citroen for example)
Anything for Smelle to STAND OUT in

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s one hideous car colour. What happened to real luxury Elle? Too broke for Mercedes? Hahahaha

i don’t classify AR as luxury, it Is a notch above a Honda, on par with VW for me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
That’s one hideous car colour. What happened to real luxury Elle? Too broke for Mercedes? Hahahaha

i don’t classify AR as luxury, it Is a notch above a Honda, on par with VW for me. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agreed, or Infiniti

“Get in, kids! it’s time for Mommy to drive you to school. I have a Nordstrom fitting appointment at 10am and then I’m meeting your dad for lunch. I REALLY have to convince him to cancel our prenup soon! SO MUCH TO DO TODAY!”

Attachments

• Haha
Quick google days this car has an MSRP of over 80k.
Thats the super or turbocharged 4 leaf clover version. Those don't come in her green. The normal trims are closer to 40k. Still a lot if you're just coming off almost two years of unemployment.

The boot comment is pretty funny. I was always hoping the foot fetish guy and the guy who wanted her to fart on the camera in her live cocktail streams would slide into her DM's . . . .

• Haha
She looks soo smug in that Instagram post, also the version of the car she states she has, has a base price of 48k so she probably paid in the mid 50s for that car.

I'm convinced the Ferrari comments from Elle were directed at Rick. Not sure why she's bragging to him he apparently doesn't have anything in his fridge other than orange juice.

Not sure how he's going to drink that before it goes bad, freshly squeezed juice goes off so quickly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks soo smug in that Instagram post, also the version of the car she states she has base price is 48k so she probably paid in the mid 50s for that car.

I'm convinced the Ferrari comments from Elle were directed at Rick. Not sure why she's bragging to him he apparently doesn't have anything in his fridge other than orange juice.

How was she engaged to this baboon!? He seems soooo insufferable. I’m literally crying of laughter at this orange juice fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How was she engaged to this baboon!? He seems soooo insufferable. I’m literally crying of laughter at this orange juice fridge.
Hahaha who wants to bet he only bought the juice because he wanted to get all the samples? 😂 😂

I don't like Smelle's car at all. The silhouette is just weird. It's like AR tried to give it an aggressive, dynamic look but then they remembered it also needs to have certain bulk so what they produced in the end is an elongated blob.

Lastly, bragging about material possessions is so not clawwsy. I work with a lot of wealthy people (think multiple homes in various countries, kids at private schools, generous charity donors), some of them go for practical vehicles, some love fast cars, but none of them make as much of a show of buying and owning them as Smelle does. All her (sparse) online content since December 2020 has been about the car. And it's not even like she's a car vlogger! To me one of the top 10 most repulsive things about her must be the constant need for validation through material things and the incessant bragfest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Agreed, or Infiniti

“Get in, kids! it’s time for Mommy to drive you to school. I have a Nordstrom fitting appointment at 10am and then I’m meeting your dad for lunch. I REALLY have to convince him to cancel our prenup soon! SO MUCH TO DO TODAY!”
I dunno... we have an Infiniti QX60 that I let my mom drive, and we recently had it serviced. The salesman at the dealership went next door and bought me a Starbucks pistachio latte while I browsed the showroom because their cappuccino machine was closed for COVID, and they gave me a box of local bakery cookies, then detailed the interior and washed the exterior for me, all free of charge. Granted, I “paid” for it all in getting it serviced at the dealership, and for buying the SUV in the first place, but I’ve never gotten that kind of treatment at my Nissan dealer before, or even our Tesla retailer... was quite the luxurious experience if you ask me 😅

• Heart
  • Wow
Ok some notes on the car vid. Thanks again for the viewpure link.

Los Angeleeese? Really?

She has the 2 liter engine in hers. It's not sourced from Ferrari, its just Alfa's global platform medium engine. The twin turbo V6 is sourced from Ferrari but you only get that in the 80k Quadrifoglio, which she didn't buy. I don't think she is purposely lying though, I bet the salesguy saw her and Ginette coming a mile away and told her it had a Ferrari engine and she is repeating that.

Elle, Independent suspension is what all cars use. Sure that includes sports cars but I don't think there has been a car with a live rear axle since the Mustang . . . 5 years ago. Trucks are different but those crossover SUV's are all made on car platforms. Wow that salesguy got her good! What a pro.

She tells us the logo is a snake eating a man. I suppose we all like cars we can see ourselves in! You need to learn to eat faster though Elle, the men keep getting away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok some notes on the car vid. Thanks again for the viewpure link.

Los Angeleeese? Really?

She has the 2 liter engine in hers. It's not sourced from Ferrari, its just Alfa's global platform medium engine. The twin turbo V6 is sourced from Ferrari but you only get that in the 80k Quadrifoglio, which she didn't buy. I don't think she is purposely lying though, I bet the salesguy saw her and Ginette coming a mile away and told her it had a Ferrari engine and she is repeating that.

Elle, Independent suspension is what all cars use. Sure that includes sports cars but I don't think there has been a car with a live rear axle since the Mustang . . . 5 years ago. Trucks are different but those crossover SUV's are all made on car platforms. Wow that salesguy got her good! What a pro.

She tells us the logo is a snake eating a man. I suppose we all like cars we can see ourselves in! You need to learn to eat faster though Elle, the men keep getting away!
Between the snake of Seattle comments and your last paragraph, and what we’ve heard about Smelle letting the many men of Seattle slither into her, I sense a snake themed title for the next thread. 🐍

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does she keep interrupting Ginette during the few seconds she actually spoke in the video? And G was being such a pushover, just smiling and nodding the entire time to whatever Smelle was saying.

Also her mouth and teeth are soooo uncomfortable to look at up close, and Eleanor Lecocq keeps zooming in on herself. It's like her tongue is trapped in the back of her mouth while her teeth are trying to escape simultaneously. :eek:

The phlegm also sounds like it's slooshing up and down her throat continuously throughout the entire video. So gross.

View attachment 409215
The entire eye area is prematurely aging. Hooded eyes and under eye wrinkles. And the right eyebrow is way thicker than the left!

Reactions: 7
Just watched the new video and it is so BORING. Her voice almost put me asleep. I really can’t wrap my head around how can anyone genuinely enjoy her videos. All the videos she made in the past few months are just boring and depressing. She gives me the Stewart vibes from Big Bang theory.

Not sure how he's going to drink that before it goes bad, freshly squeezed juice goes off so quickly.
At least he has a small tin of what I assume are cookies from Christmas way in the back. Who needs milk with cookies when you've got orange juice? 😆

Although Rick is a clear oddball, he is being harmless and bragging about juice samples that he'll actually drink. Then there's Elle who brags about a car to flaunt her special snowflake status when she admits that she is afraid to drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The look that Ginnette gives her from 15:13 is priceless. It's that look you give someone "like how cute, but stupid" 😂 I will say that Ginnette pulls off that coat way better than Elle did. Personally still not a fan of animal print haha

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Apparently, the start/stop button is located in the same place as it would be on a Ferrari...that means nothing to me.”

“The engine is sourced from Ferrari”

Okay, Elle 😂 at least she doesn’t say Ferrari the same way Rick does

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know how to include another comment in my post but to the poster that equated AR to VW, VW owns Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, Audi and a bunch of other brands. The cross over between Porsche, Audi and VW cars is significant: frames, motors and parts are shared to reduce production costs and VW are fantastic cars that’s often don’t get viewed as prestige the way other German cars do. I would put money of that fact that an entry level VW (golf or rabbit) will out perform the AR (owned by Chrysler) on any road test you give it. The Golf, Jetta, A3, A4 and Porsche Boxster are all on the same frame you want to pay $400 for an oil change go Porsche you want to pay $80 for an oil change go Jetta, it is after all about perception...but the fact Elle didn’t even mention VW in her luxury suv comparison tells you she doesn’t care about the fundamental principle of luxury (buy something made well for the best price) but that she wanted something perceived as expensive so people think better of her. Le sigh.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.