Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video posted. After a month of no content, her first video is on "Amazon Faves." 😑 Promises new apartment tour "coming soon." She confirms she's in a townhouse, so it looks like everyone's suspicions were correct!

Looks like her new posting schedule will be Fridays.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

The home tour is the next video, this is an amazon video (cannot get a sponsorship from amazon)

Before the one minute mark, she mentions she loves supporting local businesses :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is her mouth always so lopsided?

1614361259388.png

When she meets a man and hears that he has money:

1614361473826.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg guys! This is why I could neeeevvvver make youtube videos that showed myself. I only can look decent one out of every 15 pictures I take so I would give you all waayyyyy to many embarrassing screenshots to post.🤪

• Haha
I'm 4 min in and we already have a great quote "I've used it for about two months and it hasn't lost it's magnetic powers yet"

Um, does she not understand how magnets work?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Currently watching her amazon video. Her mouth looks different somehow? Maybe it’s the cheeks around the mouth?

Anyways does anyone have a theory why she hasn’t put her small business on Etsy or amazon?

one other though; she is naming a lot of cooking tools I buy at tj maxx or homegoods and are useful but not that exclusive to a gourmet cooking shop. At least not anymore. I can’t figure out if she knows she is on her own planet or just pretends she is oblivious.

• Heart
Currently watching her amazon video. Her mouth looks different somehow? Maybe it’s the cheeks around the mouth?

Anyways does anyone have a theory why she hasn’t put her small business on Etsy or amazon?

one other though; she is naming a lot of cooking tools I buy at tj maxx or homegoods and are useful but not that exclusive to a gourmet cooking shop. At least not anymore. I can’t figure out if she knows she is on her own planet or just pretends she is oblivious.
Etsy and Amazon (especially Amazon) require sellers to have a stringent return policy and willingness to refund/replace items when something isn’t to the customer’s satisfaction. Elle ships jewelry to people that arrives broken, and refuses to fix it or offer a refund.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s saying, she doesn’t make much money from her affiliate links but doing it to “help” people.
Does she think her followers are that stupid? We all know Amazon is on par with Nordstrom wrt affiliate links. She will get a good kickback if anyone buys from it for the next 30 days or so. Lying has become second nature to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Most of that stuff you can get at Macy's or Kohls too or even those random kitchen shops in malls/outlet malls. Maybe she's too snobby to go to homegoods and too snobby to go to a department store that isn't Nordstrom or Saks or Neimans? Hell I live in Ohio and even we have a Japanese market near me, living on the west coast there has to be some good local Asian shops that have ceramic spoons and chopstick rests. Pretty sure even sur la table has those (along with microplanes and lecruset) and that shop isn't anywhere near as expensive as Williams and Sonoma is.

Most of that stuff you can get at Macy's or Kohls too or even those random kitchen shops in malls/outlet malls. Maybe she's too snobby to go to homegoods and too snobby to go to a department store that isn't Nordstrom or Saks or Neimans? Hell I live in Ohio and even we have a Japanese market near me, living on the west coast there has to be some good local Asian shops that have ceramic spoons and chopstick rests. Pretty sure even sur la table has those (along with microplanes and lecruset) and that shop isn't anywhere near as expensive as Williams and Sonoma is.
🤤 I have literally forgotten about Belle’s Bakery since I haven’t been anywhere in 12 months other than the Kroger ClickList parking spots near my house. Thank you for reminding me 🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🤤 I have literally forgotten about Belle’s Bakery since I haven’t been anywhere in 12 months other than the Kroger ClickList parking spots near my house. Thank you for reminding me 🤤🤤
Right? I basically only go to curbside for giant eagle and Kroger now. I only even though to go to belle's when I was doing a pick up at penzey's spices

Reactions: 4
Right? I basically only go to curbside for giant eagle and Kroger now. I only even though to go to belle's when I was doing a pick up at penzey's spices
Meanwhile Eleanor Lecocq is running around Seattle on physical dates with her Bumble matches, begging these random strangers to finish inside her. Her Valentine’s Day 2021 Instagram post of her date and dessert out at a restaurant made my blood boil. My child is about to have his second consecutive birthday without anyone else present (his party last year was cancelled, obviously) this coming May because we don’t want to risk catching or spreading COVID to any of our friends or family. He hasn’t hugged his grandparents in over a year already, and last saw them in our driveway through a car window as they sat in their car sobbing but still trying to appear cheerful for him. And Elle is prancing around Seattle, most likely spreading this deadly disease, as we speak.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.