Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted this in the Chase Amie threat but Queen Letizia of Spain often wears a Coach bag to go to various meetings. She looks amazing, as usual (as she does when she wears her Zara dresses). I don't know why Elle needs YSL bags for her "lawyer" job. I think people only respect Letizia more - people online are saying Letizia is a credit to her husband, a good mother, role model, consort, etc...

View attachment 419180View attachment 419181View attachment 419182
She needs a YSL bag because she has zero self worth (and also zero style). Of course, it’s not like the bag makes her worthy or stylish.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone commented on her Instagram she should be more authentic and rather than brag about a new car talk about being unemployed and having her mom pay the rent. She responded having worked all of her adult life and always paying for her “homes”. I have a hard time believing Elle funds her lifestyle from her earnings alone, and if she does, she’s an idiot because it’s clear she’s not saving enough if she had to “save up” for her car.
I’m surprised she didn’t delete the comment. Can we get a screenshot before that happens? 🤣

Reactions: 5
Here you go!
Thanks girl! ❤

And as usual Smelle is already lying. We all know Joe paid the vast majority if not all the rent when they lived together, or she wouldn’t have bought from Nordstrom daily, had a cleaning lady, and paid for someone to wash her hair twice a week. None of that was part of her life anymore when he kicked her to the curb. Her lifestyle and disposable income changes dramatically when a man or Ginette is pitching in. He even bought all the overpriced furniture in their shared apartment, because we saw him selling it all on Facebook after he dumped Smelle, and he explicitly stated that “I paid over xyz amount for this.”

Reactions: 17
Here you go!
It’s incredible how the Internet became “unsafe” after her embarrassing failed engagement.

If by “unsafe” she means she can’t lie and get away with it, then yes Elle, it is unsafe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks girl! ❤

And as usual Smelle is already lying. We all know Joe paid the vast majority if not all the rent when they lived together, or she wouldn’t have bought from Nordstrom daily, had a cleaning lady, and paid for someone to wash her hair twice a week. None of that was part of her life anymore when he kicked her to the curb. Her lifestyle and disposable income changes dramatically when a man or Ginette is pitching in. He even bought all the overpriced furniture in their shared apartment, because we saw him selling it all on Facebook after he dumped Smelle, and he explicitly stated that “I paid over xyz amount for this.”
She obviously didn’t pay when she was living with Chris and Rick, since they both owned their places.
Didn’t pay when staying in Hawaii/Victoria island /Mom’s place in Vancouver all thanks to MamaG, who funded it.
When Joe gave the one month notice she didn’t even know it. Which makes it clear she didn’t deal with the landlord for rent. Also free 1 month of staying at that condo all thanks to Joe.
Quite rich to claim she paid for all the homes she stayed in.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Normal people try to speak the truth whenever possible. Eleanor Lecocq speaks “her truth,” which is whatever excuse or blatant lie that she comes up with at that moment.

She probably thought all the “cocking” in the kitchen and elsewhere was her form of payment. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she is moving to her mom's rental in Bainbridge Island, then I don't quite understand the move. Why break a lease early, pay for that along with moving costs to her mom's rental on an island?
Does anyone know the reasoning behind this? Maybe it's to be closer to Mr. Sixhead/some other guy?
It may be that its not her choice. The place in town might have been a month to month rental and Ginette finally put her foot down and told Elle that she was only going to sign the checks for one Washingont rental and that if Elle wanted to stay in that area, Ginette's place was her only option.

Ok, who am I kidding? Ginette put her foot down? You guys are probably right. There's probably a guy out on the island that she thinks she is close to moving in with, she just needs a few more months of showing him gud cooking to seal the deal.

Is Bainbridge still #seattle enough to be a local business? Is the heart on the Seattle throw pillow she sits next to in every video big enough to cover over there as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s incredible how the Internet became “unsafe” after her embarrassing failed engagement.

If by “unsafe” she means she can’t lie and get away with it, then yes Elle, it is unsafe.
Ironic considering if it weren’t for the internet, Rickets wouldn’t have proposed to Eleanor Lecocq. Yes, Elle. 😂

She obviously didn’t pay when she was living with Chris and Rick, since they both owned their places.
Didn’t pay when staying in Hawaii/Victoria island /Mom’s place in Vancouver all thanks to MamaG, who funded it.
When Joe gave the one month notice she didn’t even know it. Which makes it clear she didn’t deal with the landlord for rent. Also free 1 month of staying at that condo all thanks to Joe.
Quite rich to claim she paid for all the homes she stayed in.
I also find it hard to believe that she would’ve been able to afford the condo she rented with Joe on her own. Instead, she said it was mainly because it would “hurt too much” living there. That’s totally understandable but not even most of the truth because all of the condos she rented before and after Joe era were not even comparable.

I don’t understand why Eleanor Lecocq can’t admit she has privilege. She’s not realistic. She’s painting this rose-coloured facade that minimizes any mentions of privilege but inadvertently skews her perception of what’s relatable and what’s not not only to her viewers but to herself. There’s really no need to put on an act. She’s had many opportunities to set the record straight and state the truth, even when it comes to her business! But she chooses not to “give in” to the actual reality that is life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is clearly blind to her privilege. Hence why she seems to think she's worked so hard and did everything in her life due to "hard work". When really she was privileged to have a mom who seemingly hasn't worked in prob 15+ years yet pays for stuff for her. Thanks to her mom she went to a good private school that did IB classes. Thanks to her mom getting her EU citizenship (she talks about renewing her " belgian" passport in an old vlog) she was able to go to a school in the UK and then do a master and seemingly have no school debt (also thanks to mom, most young professionals I know talk about their student debt).

So even if she wasn't spoiled as a kid starting your working life with no student debt she's already ahead of a lot of people in North America.

The fact that she can move back in with her mom and her mom can still afford to not work and pay for her shows extreme privilege. I know some kids can't move back home bc there is no room and or their parents can't afford to buy more groceries to feed their out of work child.

She's such a spoiled brat who wants to come off as a hard working girlboss but she's really just lazy and waiting to become a housewife.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is clearly blind to her privilege. Hence why she seems to think she's worked so hard and did everything in her life due to "hard work". When really she was privileged to have a mom who seemingly hasn't worked in prob 15+ years yet pays for stuff for her. Thanks to her mom she went to a good private school that did IB classes. Thanks to her mom getting her EU citizenship (she talks about renewing her " belgian" passport in an old vlog) she was able to go to a school in the UK and then do a master and seemingly have no school debt (also thanks to mom, most young professionals I know talk about their student debt).

So even if she wasn't spoiled as a kid starting your working life with no student debt she's already ahead of a lot of people in North America.

The fact that she can move back in with her mom and her mom can still afford to not work and pay for her shows extreme privilege. I know some kids can't move back home bc there is no room and or their parents can't afford to buy more groceries to feed their out of work child.

She's such a spoiled brat who wants to come off as a hard working girlboss but she's really just lazy and waiting to become a housewife.
This!! It sums everything up so well! I, too, have had many privileges, but certainly don’t attribute anything I have to only my hard work. I know that most of what I’ve accomplished is only because of my background and luck. Hard work is a very tiny part of it. I also know that if I had spent like Elle, I wouldn’t have the investments I now have which will continue to compound over the years. But no, it’s not like being responsible with your money (as long as you can afford basic necessities) is that difficult—just don’t be like Elle. 🤣

• Heart
Not sure what boxes Rick ticked for her apart from offering her the ring 😂
Hey Elle 👀:
BD5B7064-EDE9-4C2D-8B35-33B67DC2EAEE.jpeg

(She ended up getting a ring custom-made, with a yellow diamond actually. Elle would be jealous, lol.) But seriously, Elle could learn a few things from Amber, like being happy and confident as a single woman and taking control of her own life rather than moping around over yet another failed relationship. Oh, and being honest with her subscribers and being able to laugh at herself/not take everything, including constructive criticism, as a personal attack.

Reactions: 13
This!! It sums everything up so well! I, too, have had many privileges, but certainly don’t attribute anything I have to only my hard work. I know that most of what I’ve accomplished is only because of my background and luck. Hard work is a very tiny part of it. I also know that if I had spent like Elle, I wouldn’t have the investments I now have which will continue to compound over the years. But no, it’s not like being responsible with your money (as long as you can afford basic necessities) is that difficult—just don’t be like Elle. 🤣
Echoing this too! People like Elle who don't recognize their privilege are a huge pet peeve. It's interesting how many, not including Elle, use this narrative. I know someone who is very accomplished and when featured in a nationally printed piece, was painted as coming from a humble family background. While I know that said person got to their position through hard work, the article failed to recognize that they grew up extremely privileged and with connections that allowed for them to get to where they are today. Still, I don't fault this person since the whole "rags to riches" part of the piece was written by the author and not addressed at all in the interview portion.

Reactions: 7
Elle can duck right off. I am positive she moved into Ginette’s apartment now. She’s 32 and having to move into her mom’s (prepaid ??) apartment. Get it together Elle. It’s embarrassing and pathetic how you’re completely incapable of providing for yourself at your age. Sorry if that was intense ladies but this pisses me off so much. Such a bleeping Girlboss right here. If it turns out that she’s renting her own place I’ll eat my words but if this is what’s going on, she can duck. Right. Off. Disgraceful.
Honestly I get bitter because I have the opposite issue. I am constantly paying for my mom because she makes very poor financial decisions and I think of all those people who have been able to buy houses etc with the help of their parents. Not that I want to be an adult getting handouts from my parents (I have always been able to take care of myself), but I definitely don't have what many do in life because I am always saving for what may come next from my mom (and my husband is constantly having to give money to his brother who also makes poor decisions).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

The only 'hard work' I can think of in the context of Smelle would be studying (memorizing textbooks) at university. Sure, good for her BUT if you compare her to students who had to both study AND work part-time job(s) to support themselves (otherwise they couldn't afford being at university), her 'achievements' pale in comparison. It's not difficult to focus on the academia when all your needs are taken care of.

You can't tell me she worked hard at MFDA because if she did, she wouldn't be stuck in the same entry level role for half a decade 🙄

Her pathetic inflated sense of self-worth triggers me big time.

Reactions: 14
Echoing this too! People like Elle who don't recognize their privilege are a huge pet peeve. It's interesting how many, not including Elle, use this narrative. I know someone who is very accomplished and when featured in a nationally printed piece, was painted as coming from a humble family background. While I know that said person got to their position through hard work, the article failed to recognize that they grew up extremely privileged and with connections that allowed for them to get to where they are today. Still, I don't fault this person since the whole "rags to riches" part of the piece was written by the author and not addressed at all in the interview portion.
Exactly. Many people use family money (definitely not talking about Trump here; wink wink) to invest and/or start own businesses. When they fail and lose money, it’ll be written off. When they succeed, they make it and take the credits.

How many people are privileged enough to be given money to invest? How many people can risk losing money?

The ‘hard’ in ‘hardworking’ is also a relative concept. Many people in less developed or developing countries work much harder but get paid a lot less. Some of them them actually walk one hour to work/school/find clean water.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's an hour away from Seattle? Maybe she has exhausted her list of bumble matches in the area and need to start fresh geographically.
😂😂

Actually Bainbridge Island is only about a half hour commute by ferry to Seattle. Add about 10+ minutes if you’re car queuing off the boat.

If she is moving to her mom's rental in Bainbridge Island, then I don't quite understand the move. Why break a lease early, pay for that along with moving costs to her mom's rental on an island?
Does anyone know the reasoning behind this? Maybe it's to be closer to Mr. Sixhead/some other guy?
It’s possible she signed a short term lease of 9 mos.

Last edited:
Ironic considering if it weren’t for the internet, Rickets wouldn’t have proposed to Eleanor Lecocq. Yes, Elle. 😂

I also find it hard to believe that she would’ve been able to afford the condo she rented with Joe on her own. Instead, she said it was mainly because it would “hurt too much” living there. That’s totally understandable but not even most of the truth because all of the condos she rented before and after Joe era were not even comparable.

I don’t understand why Eleanor Lecocq can’t admit she has privilege. She’s not realistic. She’s painting this rose-coloured facade that minimizes any mentions of privilege but inadvertently skews her perception of what’s relatable and what’s not not only to her viewers but to herself. There’s really no need to put on an act. She’s had many opportunities to set the record straight and state the truth, even when it comes to her business! But she chooses not to “give in” to the actual reality that is life.
Omg your profile pic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's so her dates can't sneak out and run away before she wakes up. She can still catch them at the ferry before they sail away :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
With all due respect to Eleanor Lecocq, she actually has a pretty large nose. :ROFLMAO:

Actually all her facial features are really large naturally and her body is normal but not an extra small by any standard, so I don't know what she's even getting at with the comments about her nose. Even after her fake chin and cheek fillers, her facial features are still quite big. She probably thinks it makes her sound cuter or whatever since a lot of women are conscious about having a large nose but we have eyes and can tell when she's talking nonsense.

Pre-surgery with makeup:

View attachment 418871

Post-surgery with makeup and photoshop:

View attachment 418873

These are examples of women of different ethnicities who actually have small features and a so called smaller nose/lower bridge. Elle's nose is at least twice the size:

View attachment 418880

View attachment 418886

View attachment 418888

There's nothing wrong with having a larger nose, a curvier body, or bigger feet but Elle needs to stop LYING. I don't know if she thinks that if she continues to lie, everyone will eventually believe her delusions, but it's aggravating to watch.
why the hell did she not spend any money to fix her beaver teeth??? I feel like that’s probably the cheapest thing to do compared to all the other surgeries she’s done? Just file those beaver front teeth down and wear veneers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.