Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least we have this amazing screenshot from GG. Eleanor Lecocq can delete all her videos and pretend she was never dumped or engaged to Dicky, but the internet knows better. This was from her engagement video, the moment when she told us he’s the love of her life and Dicky looked like he saw a ghost.

4A9FC0F1-9C93-4FA4-B1BD-C05769DE4800.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm still gutted that we'll never get to see their mutant spawn. 😿
I would have been satisfied to see the wedding. Smelle sweating in a satin ballgown (for the Stepford spice), carrying a bouquet with monstera leaves (for the tropical theme). And at the end of the isle Ricky in a rented tux waiting to sweep her off on his bike. Every girls dream. I just wonder who would have been guests at her side. Would she have invited her cousins from Italy? Would they have approved of Rick's wonderful pronunciations. So many unanswered questions. I don't think I'll ever get over it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Awh he looks so pleased with himself in that picture. They should of framed that one!
She really should of bought him some new polos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would have been satisfied to see the wedding. Smelle sweating in a satin ballgown (for the Stepford spice), carrying a bouquet with monstera leaves (for the tropical theme). And at the end of the isle Ricky in a rented tux waiting to sweep her off on his bike. Every girls dream. I just wonder who would have been guests at her side. Would she have invited her cousins from Italy? Would they have approved of Rick's wonderful pronunciations. So many unanswered questions. I don't think I'll ever get over it.
Don't forget the Dolls looking confused about why they were there and Mama G having to be maid of honour and bridesmaid because Elle has no female friends. The vows would have been in multiple languages to reflect Elle's European Heritage and the highlight of the reception would have been her long-lost father jumping out of a giant cake and boffing Rick over the head with a baguette.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't forget the Dolls looking confused about why they were there and Mama G having to be maid of honour and bridesmaid because Elle has no female friends. The vows would have been in multiple languages to reflect Elle's European Heritage and the highlight of the reception would have been her long-lost father jumping out of a giant cake and boffing Rick over the head with a baguette.
💀 💀 I'm Dead from laughing too hard

Reactions: 7
relatively short time lurker here from the Chase Amie gg thread. first off, absolutely loving all your threads 👏👏 thank you for shining light on the fake and at times downright creepy lives these faux influencers actually live! Elle Florence seemed innocuous and even boring to me at first when her clips used to pop up as recommendations by the youtube algorithm- i never would have imagined the disaster train wreck hidden behind those thumbnails!!

have just seen the engagement video which finally prompted me to post- what the actual ****?! they got engaged before even living in the same state?? 😳

and what was with her creepy staring everytime Rick spoke - she’s copying the way Meghan Markle stares at Harry during video interviews (which by the way is also unsettling and revealing of her psychopathic/narcissistic personality).

Reactions: 12
This is so cringey I literally had to do like four sittings to get through that video lol. THIS IS GOLD!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beaver chompers in full glory:

Screenshot_20210203_131436_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sooo let me just recap: they both took a summer course hosted by Oxford university 10 years prior. They didn't stay in touch. Then he opens an Instagram account and the first thing that pops in his 40-years old mind is to find a student he met a decade ago who is 10 years his junior (how creepy is that? I sometimes forget names of people i worked with 5 years ago, how would I remember someone I wasn't close with who sat in my class 10 years ago?!). He messages her and shortly after she goes to visit him in Ohio. Why would she do that? How desperate can you be to go out of your way and travel to another country (she lived in Vancouver at the time) to meet a guy whose sole effort consisted of sliding into her DMs?

I'm speechless at how dumb and desperate she is. She has no respect for herself and that, combined with her hideous personality, is why no one can put up with this moron.

Also, funny how she goes to great lengths to please men but not women. All that women in her life can count on is an unwanted Sephora sample and glue-stained ugly earrings made by Smelle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Dreams really do come true...! You’re a rockstar. Thank you! ❤✨

relatively short time lurker here from the Chase Amie gg thread. first off, absolutely loving all your threads 👏👏 thank you for shining light on the fake and at times downright creepy lives these faux influencers actually live! Elle Florence seemed innocuous and even boring to me at first when her clips used to pop up as recommendations by the youtube algorithm- i never would have imagined the disaster train wreck hidden behind those thumbnails!!

have just seen the engagement video which finally prompted me to post- what the actual ****?! they got engaged before even living in the same state?? 😳

and what was with her creepy staring everytime Rick spoke - she’s copying the way Meghan Markle stares at Harry during video interviews (which by the way is also unsettling and revealing of her psychopathic/narcissistic personality).
Welcome! Stay for the tea, cause it’s piping hot. 👀☕ Check out the last ten pages or so of the previous thread if you want something really juicy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You’re amazing. ❤

Oh my God I love how she begins the engagement clip with “this is my fiancé WRECK” with that creepy Meghan Markle stares at Prince Harry look while her boob is squished against his arm.

Oh Eleanor Lecocq...you had no idea at the time just how much the whole fiasco with Rick would “wreck” your life. 😏

The beaver and the wReCk. A lot chin going on there in that photo (real and fake...):

1612361078344.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know how long those videos will be up?? I’m dying to see them but I’m at work :(

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.