Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the ego! The ego is off the charts. Almost every single picture on her wall has her front and center.

View attachment 469143
She has no real friends apart from her mother, so she hasn't got anyone else to put in her photos...besides, she's probably more concerned about the cheap frames matching her 'aesthetic' than what goes into them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she looked really odd, tired and much older in her home tour. Something is seriously off. Maybe her constant moving has added 20 years to her face.

during the tour, I was half expecting to see the huge poster of that view from joe‘s apartment. She probably saw so many comments on here making fun of the fact that she keeps taking it from one place to another and decided not to hang it up at this new place.

she has really ugly taste in furniture and decor. Those mirrors above her bed are UGLY!

Reactions: 13
When she said Monopoly is her favorite board game I said aloud: you're a serial killer. 😂 kidding, kidding. 👀
I had that thought too! She's either serial killer, 8 years old, or she's someone who is convinced she'll be the next Jeff bezos and loves the idea of swindling all her loved ones out of all their cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will probably say that the apartment was too small for her needs - she needs a dedicated office for her lawyerly lawyer day job and a WORKSHOP for her jewellery DESIGNER job.
You called it. She's so predictable we all can probably write the story of the rest of her life. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
during the tour, I was half expecting to see the huge poster of that view from joe‘s apartment. She probably saw so many comments on here making fun of the fact that she keeps taking it from one place to another and decided not to hang it up at this new place.
Check above her standing desk.

• Haha
So as of March 2021, "cushions" are no longer "kuhshuns." *She must've been catching up on her reading here). Ok then, Eleanor. And the way she had to say "chinoiserie." :rolleyes:

Her grandmother and her mother brought all their furniture with them when they emigrated from Belgium. So I guess she thinks she is following in their footsteps by dragging her furniture from Vancouver to Florida to Seattle. (Notice she never mentions Florida 😂 ).

When she said the entryway had all the Ikea furniture, she said it like anything from Ikea gives her the heebie jeebies. Her "heirloom" pieces are much more in keeping with her royal highness, Duchess of Bainbridge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wanted to love like tolerate the mirrors above the bed, I really did, but alas, I could not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her face looks so different from when she started YouTube! I know Eleanor Lecocq has had a lot of plastic surgery over the years, but her face looks distinctly different here than when she first got to Seattle. Did she go overboard with the cheek and forehead fillers or is it something else? 🤔

Reactions: 10
I know people joke on here about how Joe packing his bags and the events of the 3 years that followed aging her at warp speed, but holy moly:

Top left is from a Joe-era vlogmas. I know people nitpick about her looks at all stages of Elle, but she was cute there. If she were a generous, selfless, humble person you'd even call her adorable. But now . . .

Any guy who signs on long term with her had to know she was going to end up looking like her mom eventually, plastic surgery or not. But now, how much older would a guy have to be for her to be the younger looking wife that he's willing to take down huge shopping bills for?

She's also trying real hard in the video to convince someone (her viewers? herself?) that this recent move is something she is thrilled about and is her choice. I don't think she sells it very well. I kind of cried a little on the inside for her when I saw the picture of the Joe apartment view hanging in her home office.
Her eyes look smaller and slanted up slightly. I know this fox eye thing is really trendy right now. I feel she didn’t go completely under the knife but has had some injectables to give her a similar look.

• Wow
Check above her standing desk.
Oh oops. her video was so boring especially when she spent so much time talking about her scarves that I sped through her video way too much/fast and missed that section.

in her office, she used her scarf as a wall decor..l🙄

Reactions: 9
she looked really odd, tired and much older in her home tour. Something is seriously off. Maybe her constant moving has added 20 years to her face.

she has really ugly taste in furniture and decor. Those mirrors above her bed are UGLY!
It's in the house...just later in the video, maybe around the 20 minute mark. I think she could cut the time in half if she'd quit rambling & shilling 🙄

Here in the office.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Agree that something about her face seems off...like her chin receded a bit? Maybe from some lockdown weight gain, which is fine and has happened to a number of people. But why the super glam makeup? It ages her so much and makes her seem paradoxically like a 40-50+ year old trying to retain her "youth."

Reactions: 10
Anyone noticed that she mentioned at the beginning, that she might considered home purchase, but “she wasn’t sure where because for her she might move to a different state” 😲😲😲 She’s such a troll..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yikes. She looks terrible. I can only assume that man hunting is not going well. I hadn't watched one of her videos in months and could only stand the first few minutes. The explanations about the constant moves and lies about why she hasn't purchased a home are pathetic. I can't believe she's in her mid 30s and bragging about stupid things like buying a car. Wonder where she'll move next

First minute of the video and she's already lying. She never had a TV? She had one in the apartment she lived in prior to moving in with Joe (i remember it because when she threw her Christmas-themed day-time birthday party, she had a video of fire in a fireplace playing on the TV). She also had a TV when she lived with Joe because they spent their evenings watching netflix.
Also, why is the video so badly out of focus? 😳

Her rug is 'real woll'. I think she means it's made of wool? 😂

She also claims her coffee table is 'inlaid with glass'. In her previous apartment video she explicitly stated it is epoxy resin 😂😂😂

She's hoping to have bingo parties in the next year... How old is she, eighty?

I didn't make it to the end of video. I turned it off when she started 'waxing lyrical' about that clothing rack in her bedroom. The mirrors above the bed are horrendous.

Overall, the entire place seems cluttered with furniture and her crap. You can tell she's an immature snob when she casually mentions brags about new RL towels and Frette bedding. Kinda lame when the whole world knows your mom is paying your rent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's hoping to have bingo parties in the next year... How old is she, eighty?
I mean, if it wasn't for the different voices, some shots from the new video look like Ginette put on an Elle wig and is filling in for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she insists on doing those home reveal videos. It's great for us to have a laugh at but otherwise it's more like how NOT to decorate your house. As always, Miss Priss thinks she's so talented and home decor is another forte of hers when in reality it's just a collection of trash. If she didn't have her mommy bankrolling her, she'd just buy everything from IKEA but the result would be the same. Also, it's quite hilarious she hung a portrait of herself above the toilet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wanted to love like tolerate the mirrors above the bed, I really did, but alas, I could not.
And WHY is her bed SO low?? Did she end up with some cheap mattress with no foundation/base? It makes the headboard look way too high and not the right proportions. And those mirrors are hideous. I think it’s dumb she’s hanging things to cover up nail holes from what the landlord had there. Why couldn’t she get them to fill them in and touch up the paint or offer to do it herself? I also think it’s hilarious she’s “munt to munt” which I suspect is so she can move in with the next sucker she swindles tout de suite.

Reactions: 14
Viewpure link for the WA hometour: http://www.viewpure.com/KVQdE1tV4lU?start=0&end=0

It is her mom's place and it's a month to month rental.
I think when she talks about buying a house, she means her mom buying a house. Just like I believe her mom is paying at least part of the rent on this month to month place, Princess Elle is trying to convince her mom to buy a home in Seattle. I predict her mom will buy a home and Elle will pass it off as her own but we will catch on as her mom will always be there when not in Hawaii.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.