Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the new serpentine victim is into skiing. She talks about putting stuff in the car's trunk in case she'd want to go skiing....Hissssssss šŸ
Ummm, don't most people use a roof-rack for their skis when the they go skiing, I've literally never known anyone who puts down their seats and shoves wet skis in their new "luxury" vehicle. She really is a moron! :LOL: But I'm here for it, keep it coming Smelle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agreed, or Infiniti

ā€œGet in, kids! itā€™s time for Mommy to drive you to school. I have a Nordstrom fitting appointment at 10am and then Iā€™m meeting your dad for lunch. I REALLY have to convince him to cancel our prenup soon! SO MUCH TO DO TODAY!ā€
the ysl (?) bag for her ā€œlaptopā€ is way too big for her frame. She really doesnā€™t know how to dress and style herself, does she?? The bag is ugly and looks cheap too. I feel like I can buy a similar looking one from Wilson Leather for $150.

Reactions: 12
the ysl (?) bag for her ā€œlaptopā€ is way too big for her frame. She really doesnā€™t know how to dress and style herself, does she?? The bag is ugly and looks cheap too. I feel like I can buy a similar looking one from Wilson Leather for $150.
I think looking good is about the overall look - not any specific expensive item. Queen Letizia of Spain sometimes wore Hugo Boss, Mango and Zara clothes and she always looks like a million bucks in them. Elle throws expensive items together and she still looks awful.

Reactions: 11
I feel like she could be trolling too, but I think she's too dumb to be a snake :ROFLMAO: To me, a snake is someone who's really appealing and charming, but is šŸ‘æ in a stealthy way. But Elle is basically the opposite of appealing and charming, she's really annoying up front, and she's also too dumb and sheltered to be truly cunning or whatnot. I think her animal analogue would be like a gopher or something...but gophers aren't that annoying so it's not a great analogy lol.
I think she TRIES to be cunning, but she is just too far up her own ass to fool anyone for long. She DOES seem to try hard and scam/lie/pretend to get what she wants...it's just that her thoughts and definitions are SO FAR off base from reality that she ends up being her own downfall!

Reactions: 10
I think she TRIES to be cunning, but she is just too far up her own ass to fool anyone for long. She DOES seem to try hard and scam/lie/pretend to get what she wants...it's just that her thoughts and definitions are SO FAR off base from reality that she ends up being her own downfall!
Eleanor Lecocq definitely thinks she's clever, but you're right that she's so delusional and bad at it that it's painfully obvious to the rest of us.

Reactions: 9
is it common for chin implants to protrude so much a few years post-surgery?
Maybe she's chewing too vigorously or opening her mouth too much, and it dislocated? :ROFLMAO:

Fake noses can collapse and boob jobs can deflate. A friend of mine whose had her breasts done also told me it needs to be replaced every ten years or so. It's also possible Eleanor Lecocq has gotten multiple jaw surgeries or had tweaks on her original chin implant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ā€œon to the next chapterā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I must say, the view is way better than her previous ā€œfavoriteā€ dingy apartment! Or wait, is it the same apt complex????

D218333E-37F4-4C3D-A1A9-CB42B2FCA671.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ā€œon to the next chapterā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I must say, the view is way better than her previous ā€œfavoriteā€ dingy apartment! Or wait, is it the same apt complex????

View attachment 410894

That looks the exact same to me :unsure: or possibly smaller? Could you imagine a table with velvet chairs & a sofa, coffee table, craft desk...etc all in that space while 2 adorable cats lounge about? Seems bit too small idk.
Is she posting her old apartment, saying "Goodbye"? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 10
That looks the exact same to me :unsure: or possibly smaller? Could you imagine a table with velvet chairs & a sofa, coffee table, craft desk...etc all in that space while 2 adorable cats lounge about? Seems bit too small idk.
Is she posting her old apartment, saying "Goodbye"? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I think it's this - she's packed and ready to move out and given we're at the end of the month, that makes sense.

Reactions: 13
is it common for chin implants to protrude so much a few years post-surgery?
I think that can happen with any sort of cosmetic surgery that involves an implant, as the body tries to separate and purge foreign objects. I went to a sorority reunion a couple of years ago at a lake resort and there were a couple of hosts that were clearly trying to separate themselves from their enhancements made 15 years prior . . .

But back to Elle, I seriously hope the next chapter is Mr Next! I need peak Elle back in my life! I want to see the lunch shopping binges. I want to see drinks stolen and not returned. I want to see La Mer gooped onto aging faces while descending the slopes of Vail. I want to watch the completely tonedeaf ring nagging while some poor sucker desperately tries to plot his exit plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ewww, look at all that cat hair on the floor!! What, she couldn't run the vacuum before throwing it into the moving truck or sweep!

• Sick
Reactions: 11

View attachment 410894
Smelleā€™s in here thinking her whole life is a Harry Potter series with all these motherfking chapters when it reality itā€™s a dilapidated twilight series

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doubt sheā€™s moving in with Mr. Next. She gets more boring each year. Even if there is a Mr. Next, unless heā€™s making serious money and paying her expenses her vlogs will be as boring as ever. Donā€™t get your hopes up because sheā€™s only interesting in a cringe worthy way when she has something to brag about and show off. The vlog days of the Chris and Joe eras are long past ā€” sheā€™s really only capable of getting an average to below average income Joe now. She has a better chance snagging an old, lonely man with money. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
Doubt sheā€™s moving in with Mr. Next. She gets more boring each year. Even if there is a Mr. Next, unless heā€™s making serious money and paying her expenses her vlogs will be as boring as ever. Donā€™t get your hopes up because sheā€™s only interesting in a cringe worthy way when she has something to brag about and show off. The vlog days of the Chris and Joe eras are long past ā€” sheā€™s really only capable of getting an average to below average income Joe now. She has a better chance snagging an old, lonely man with money. šŸ˜‚
Yeah, deep down I know you're right, but I can dream . . .

I hope she at least bags a guy who makes Rick look like the dreamboat all the Karens claimed he was.

Yeah, deep down I know you're right, but I can dream . . .

I hope she at least bags a guy who makes Rick look like the dreamboat all the Karens claimed he was.
Potentially unpopular opinion coming through, but I always thought that if it werenā€™t for his creepy mannerisms, Rick was objectively better looking than Chris. I know Chris made some good startup money and had that cute loft apartment and a convertible (which Eleanor Lecocq wouldnā€™t shut up about) but he was trollish looking and there arenā€™t enough cute lofts or fast cars in the world to make me want to go near him. Apparently it wasnā€™t an issue for Smelle though. She wouldā€™ve married him in a heartbeat and even tried to get him back for months after he kicked her out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Rick and Chris are not attractive. I think even if Rick had a better personality the head bobbing would drive me too crazy to put up with it. The only thing Chris had going for him was his British accent and I don't even think his voice was that great.

I think if Chris or Joe changed their minds (why though?) and one of them asked Elle to marry them she would do it even after all this time. I used to think if Rick tried to get her back she would go, but I think since her shopping sprees since the break up she clearly would not want to go back to that lifestyle.

Though to be fair I think elle would marry just about anyone who asked. I think she just cares about the image of having a guy and the idea of being a wife and doesn't actually care about a true connection with someone. I'm not sure she's even capable of that. I feel like that is harsh to say and I think everyone deserves to be loved but I think there are some people out there who can't be open with people bc they aren't open with themselves and don't truly know themselves.

Reactions: 13
Thatā€™s the tough thing about dating in your 30s. I never believed that being 30+ was hindrance in dating, but at that point, people expect so much more and your pool of available candidates does shrink unless you widen your age range significantly.

Elle dated Chris in her mid 20s. She was fresh out of a masters program, was living alone for the first time, and getting into lower end designer goods. I doubt Chris or any man would expect much more than that from a young 20 something who just got their first job. People are also way more forgiving of personality or character defects at that age.

She started seeing Joe in her late 20s shortly after all her plastic surgeries and thatā€™s still a very exploratory period for most people. A lot of people have had a handful of relationships by then, are a little wiser in life but still make a lot of mistakes, and the people who have figured themselves out and are actively working towards their goals in life are ahead of the game. Elle is still in an entry level position at the only job sheā€™s ever had but thatā€™s also not unheard of. Sheā€™s starting to spend a fortune regularly though, and that probably makes Joe and potential victims wary.

Cue to now. She is in her 30s and has been for a couple of years. A lot of people her age have made real breakthroughs in their careers or figured out their purpose and passion in life. Others have gotten married and are now focused on raising their babies. Some people are living the dream and traveling the world (pre Covid), doing super interesting things that bring them a strong sense of fulfilment. At this age, a lot of people have purchased their first house, made worthy investments, and generally lead a stable life in a well loved location surrounded by friends and maybe even family. Elle is surrounded by a ton of clutter that she deems luxurious and heirloom pieces.

And what is Eleanor Lecocq up to these days? She gave up her entry level job, which was the only job she ever had, to chase a divorced, 40-something fake professor who lives in a swamp and clearly doesnā€™t live the kind of life she desires. But he proposed unlike all her exes and I guess that was enough. But he quickly leaves her as well, and she moves to a strange city because she heard there are wealthy and socially awkward nerds there who might be interested in locking her down. She dates up a storm, violates lockdowns, and asks strange men to do disgusting things in order to hold onto them. She still doesnā€™t have any career development or even a proper job, and the majority of her income comes from scamming viewers who donā€™t know better. Her mother seems to help with the vast majority of her expenses. She goes from one rental apartment to an Airbnb to another rental and rinse and repeat. She is as vapid as ever, but more desperate, aggressive, and pretentious if that was even possible.

In short, she hasnā€™t changed for the better at all since her 20s and has only gotten more delusional and crazy. Her maintenance and upkeep is also much higher now given that sheā€™s aging. Sheā€™s still spending a fortune on useless things on a regular basis. Women in their 30s donā€™t have trouble meeting quality men if they have their tit together but what does Eleanor have to offer? Sheā€™s worse off than she was after graduation.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Men in Seattle, and most places, but least of all the PNW, do not want to marry a high maintenance, pampered little prig like Elle. She would at least have it a bit easier finding someone in the Deep South. And not having a real job makes it tougher. She can embellish all she wants about being a ā€œjewelry designerā€ and ā€œlawyerā€ but anyone with a junior high education can see what a fraud she is. Who wants a partner who canā€™t hold their own?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.