Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thecatlass

VIP Member
Well and they also shoot her “small nose bridge” claims to hell
Old Hollywood hair and makeup? 😂 😂 😂 Just because you curled your hair like a pageant contestant and slapped some falsies on doesn't mean it is 'Old Hollywood' 🙄 Dita von Teese is 'Old Hollywood'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Yes! And it’s like why would you say that in front of her if you know she’ll refute you?? And there’s always this look in Elle’s eyes like “play along with me” and Ginette is just so clueless that she doesn’t get it. It’s amazing to watch.
She's probably better off saying nothing or at least not getting Ginette involved, because I don't think G gets the stunt Elle is trying to pull.

Also how disrespectful is Eleanor Lecocq, worshipping her "dad's" supposed heritage while dismissing her mom's, when he literally abandoned her before she was even born and never bothered to meet her even once?

• Heart

boredstrom

VIP Member
I highly doubt he was pining after her for ten years lol.

Men, especially creepy older ones like Rick, are exactly the type to slide into a younger women’s dms after divorce to see if he’s still “got it.” He was a year out of his divorce when he messaged Elle, so clearly he wasn’t pining after Elle or limiting his interactions with other women because of her. If his last marriage didn’t end in divorce, I doubt he’d even think of Eleanor at all.

For all we know, he slid into the DMs of multiple women and Eleanor Lecocq was the only one desperate and dumb enough to bite.
Yeah this is pretty much how I imagine it went as well. He probably reached out to a few girls he was acquainted with who got cute or aged well.

Man did he luck out on this one too. Elle never sorted out how much Joe's breakup messed her up, and she was now newly messed up from her BBQ Sauce covered rebound from Joe imploding as well.

Now, Losing Joe aged Elle 5 years, but she was still better looking when done up than any girl I could imagine giving Rick much attention. She was a lot younger. If she caught on to the fact that most of what he said was complete drivel (though I doubt she did) she certainly didn't call him on it in any videos. She was willing to uproot her entire life to come live with him, and most shockingly because this is Elle, was willing to take steps towards marriage after he gave her a ring she was too ashamed of to make a video about.

Either Rick did his homework, or he just stumbled into incredible luck. Either way, I can't imagine lightning will strike twice for him.

Elle, on the other hand, just got struck by the lightning and left a frizzled mess. If Joe leaving aged her 5 years the Rick fiasco aged her 10.

• Haha

actuallawyer

Okay. I have something to say.

Rick looked her up after ten years. That means, for the last TEN YEARS he has been thinking of her and pining over her. Now, I have someone that I knew 10 years ago (more like eight) and I still think about to this day. And I think when you do that, you start to mythologize the person. And at that point, it’s not the person, it’s the mythology of what this person is in your head. And that is incredibly hard to break. Basically, if this person came in my life today, he’d have to do A LOT for me to not hold him up on a pedestal due to the mythology I’ve inadvertently created around him.

My point is this: If Rick held her on a pedestal for TEN YEARS, what in the fuck did she have to do for him to call it quits? To me, it would seem like either she did call it off, or she behaved so abhorrently that he was so disillusioned with the woman he thought she was and held on a pedestal for a decade.

Am I alone in thinking this? I realize it may be just because of my personal experience but it seems like you don’t let go quickly of something you dreamed of for ten years.

• Heart
We shop for cars totally differently. She didn’t take hardly anything into account that I do. No mention of safety, cost of ownership over the life of the car, maintenance needed and ease of mechanics. She does care about the history including the logo, hand stitching makes all the difference and small door pockets since she is European and doesn’t need to bring much with her....Do we think she leased or bought? Quick google days this car has an MSRP of over 80k. Also I have never heard of anyone put so many projections of themselves into a car. It’s a nod to her heritage, matches her style as a jewelry designer, more European influences than the average vehicle, etc etc etc, buying sweaters to match the car. Just bananas. I live in the Seattle area and she is totally right though, not a very common car here.

• Haha

ccc123000

Chatty Member
Looks like the new serpentine victim is into skiing. She talks about putting stuff in the car's trunk in case she'd want to go skiing....Hissssssss 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Also as a reminder to everyone bc Elle doesn't represent it correctly on her Linked in (and I'm 100 percent that bitch) , it was an Ohio State University class, at Oxford University. You pay your tuition to OSU, so you have to get admitted to the OSU program and it is meant for JD students to learn about common law etc. As Elle was already mid LLB in the UK one can only assume she did this program so she could say she "went to Oxford" :rolleyes:

Also thank you for the vlogs MissKoala

• Heart

Interlude89

A little late to her latest video, but just honestly shocked that she would brag about her "luxury" car in a video.
I don't care if she had a Ferrari or some other fancy car. She doesn't have the lifestyle to match it.
Does she not get embarrassed at all??

No secure job beyond the one where she probably has no clients, no stable relationship, no stable housing situation, a ton of clutter and material items to haul back and forth between her moves, etc.

There is nothing enviable about her life, and yet she tries so hard.

And who talks like she does in her video?? Buying the car as a nod to her designer ways and to honor her European heritage? Please.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is honestly my one regret in life. Not having these videos.
I didn't watch it, but I remember people saying that the two lovebirds were cuddled up close to one another on a couch for their SpEsHuL LuFF aNnOuNcEmEnT and she was resting her boobs on his arm, wearing a lowcut Reformation dress, gushing and grinning and gazing at him adoringly. And apparently he looked a bit taken aback when she called him "the love of her life". She was too thirsty even for pitiful, pompous Rick.

• Haha
  • Heart

boredstrom

VIP Member
You know, now that I have had time to sleep on it, 'munt to munt' is perfect for the Duchess of Bainbridge. It certainly applies to how men have viewed her in the last few years.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I finally watched the video in its entirety and did she seriously say "I'm looking forward to having monopoly and bingo parties." Is she 100??? This was her face after that comment.

1615153977912.png

• Haha
  • Wow

brainybrunette

When she said Monopoly is her favorite board game I said aloud: you're a serial killer. 😂 kidding, kidding. 👀
But OH THE SHADE when she said she wanted to address any potential comments about who is paying for the space. Clearly it's bothering her that her finances are being talked about. Can you blame anyone though? She doesn't have a job, hasn't for a long long time, and has no signs of getting back into a 9 to 5. So... obviously people are wondering.

Also, I almost clicked out of the video when right away she had her scarves hanging up by the door and went into a monologue about them. Maybe we should make a drinking game out of it - take a shot any time she mentions one of her "businesses". We'd all be drunk 5 minutes into any of her videos, with how often she talks about her ugly pearls and scarves. It's literally impossible for her not to mention them in a single video.

Elle, if you're really not this self-absorbed, arrogant, scammer of a "girl boss", maybe think about not making every video an ad for your scarves and pearls. It comes across a little gauche. A little desperate. Pathetic, even. But then again... maybe that's right on brand.

• Haha

Lovely

Chatty Member
Clawsic, mid-century modern, art deco... Or maybe rather Wayfair does West Elm + crap hauled by her hoarder ancestors from Europe?
Imagine 80 years from now and some distant young relatives of Elle are clearing out an old family storage unit. They find a bunch of Elle's junk and they're like "Oh, remember old great aunt Eleanor? The one with all the cats? Who got engaged six times but never married? Who eventually got rich by building a storage unit empire in the Pacific northwest? This belonged to her! Wow, there's a note here that says it's a Wayfair original, purchased during the global pandemic of 2020! Crazy, eh? Oh well...throw it on the fire!"

And that was the last that anyone ever heard of Elle Florence.

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
2 forks in this one! Oh, she just can't help herself, can she??
Ouch... Valentine's Day at an eatery rated #155 in Seattle on TripAdvisor? 😂 I guess the new guy doesn't care much for impressing Smelle. For comparison, Giardino where Smelle would drag all her Vancouver boyfriends (and her mummy) is rated #16 😉
Also, a quick scan of Terra Plata's website leads me to belive it's very much the kind of place Rickets would deem to serve 'a hearty, cooked with passion, satisfying meal that feeds both body and mind'. Could Mr Next actually be Rickets 2.0? 😁😁

• Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
The body language and grin say it all. 🤡
I mean I get it, I took that same pic when I got my first car. Of course, I was 16, but maybe that's focusing too much on details . . .

Speaking of silpats and cooking blogs, has she abandoned hers like she's Joe on a thursday evening?

• Haha
  • Wow

LetThemEatLipstick

Elle: “I have internet stalkers so please don’t read the dozens of pages of gossip about me.”

Also Elle: Does home tours and “modelling” shots where the exterior of her building and view from her windows are clearly visible. Posts Instagram stories where her home address is clearly shown in her tabs.

These two are truly two peas in the same pod.
Just a simple Google search of his license plate number brought me to Faxvin, where I was able to see that the *bobble* high-end *bobble* European *bobble* vehicle *bobble* (his exact words and bobbles from his video “Trial 2 Triumph: Words, 0:08) that he and Elle bragged about on a daily basis is a base trim 13 year-old Porsche Cayenne from 2008, worth about $6,900 private sale value on KBB with very conservative inputs (150K mileage (lower than average 175K), good condition). With 175K mileage and fair condition, it’s only worth about $5,600. Considering how expensive maintenance is on a German car this old (I had an old Audi eons ago), he’s only holding onto it to try to snag a superficial girl like Elle who knows nothing about functionality or mechanics, and only about brands.

Oh and in searching for that video clip, I stumbled upon “Rest: Trial 2 Triumph” 0:35, where we are informed once again that Wreck “runs at a quick clip during the day” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
You’re amazing. ❤

Oh my God I love how she begins the engagement clip with “this is my fiancé WRECK” with that creepy Meghan Markle stares at Prince Harry look while her boob is squished against his arm.

Oh Eleanor Lecocq...you had no idea at the time just how much the whole fiasco with Rick would “wreck” your life. 😏

The beaver and the wReCk. A lot chin going on there in that photo (real and fake...):

1612361078344.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart