Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Discolights

VIP Member
No wonder she didn’t want it shared. That hug looks like the awkward one you are forced to give relatives you don’t like at Christmas. Cheer up Will, you’ve got the rest of your life of living with Elaine to look forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
He hardly reacts at all! He’s more interested in looking down the confetti tube 😂😂😂

B80B4B7A-F103-4138-82D6-9A7020C744D2.png

No will, I’m sorry to say, there’s no note in there informing you it’s just all one big joke and that you don’t have to spend the rest of your life paying for Elaine to stay off work for the rest of her days.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Discolights

VIP Member
I had to compress it because the forehead, sorry file, was too big.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Remener when Elaine showed pics of her nieces online and her sister was mad? and the time her sister specifically asked Elaine not to give them chocolate and she did it anyway and her sister was mad?
Hypocrite much Elaine.

Reactions: 17

Homesweethomesweethome

013F1E06-2C72-4460-BEB5-12799C244E76.png

Haven’t contributed to these threads in so long, I didn’t know they were still going on. As an old friend of Elaine something popped up in memories this morning and I wondered what she was up to. Shocked to see she’s had a little one but also know how desperate she was to be a mum.

Reactions: 17

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she left him because they couldn’t have children together and then 6 months down the line with will, she’s pregnant! After 13 years with someone she was so easily able to move on and be pregnant with someone else! Why didn’t she just lose a couple of stone to get ivf? They were offered it for free! She could have lost a few stone, made herself feel great, have a chance of a healthier pregnancy, and had a baby with her husband. That was too hard work for princess Elaine though. She always said why should she, as it wasn’t her with the problem?! That’s marriage Elaine, compromise, we do things for each other. I wouldn’t dream of leaving my husband because of that, I’d do anything and everything to increase our chances no matter what I had to do. It just says it all about her though.

Reactions: 16

MrsA1234

Right, I’ve done my digging with the help of @Nikkinikki7788 and @Beggars belief (thanks ladies!)
We can categorically say she’s lying about owning the house with Will. Will doesn’t even own it according to the land registry - it’s legally owned solely by his Uncle. The public deeds show his uncle’s name as an entry on the deed in December 2017. In 2017 there was a planning application approved to convert the building into 3 residential properties. I can see it has definitely been split into at least 2 properties, which makes sense when Elaine said they were moving to the house next door. The building itself remains as one freehold title so there’s no way Will could have bought just the one house (UNLESS the uncle has made an application to the land registry to split it into separate freeholds or create a leasehold. I know the land registry have been backed up with processing applications but surely it would’ve been done by now. I bought a house in July last year and the land registry have already updated the deeds etc). There also doesn’t seem to be any mortgages on the property so Will certainly doesn’t have a mortgage and I’m not sure how the renovations have been funded.

All this makes sense when you put it with what Elaine has said about sharing the garden and the grandparents moving 2 doors down - if the building is split into three then the family from South Africa are probably moving into the remaining property in the building.

How can you get the deed to no if her names on it if you'd Ur not the owner of that house just curious.
It’s a public record if you know where to look. Public have to pay £3 for the deed. But let’s just say I have a bit of insider knowledge on these things ☺ I haven’t accessed any information that members of the public can’t access though!

• Wow
  • Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
Maybe she's buying all the stuff now with Will's money so that when she runs off from him she doesn't have to buy anything LOL

• Haha

smithybean329

I know we mock her but I’m genuinely worried how she’ll cope with this baby (more worried for the baby I suppose tbh). She is obsessed and this can’t be healthy surely? I don’t have kids myself yet and yes my mind would be running overdrive and I’d be looking at baby things and getting excited but to buy it all, have the cot up and have written it a letter for its 18th birthday? I don’t think she’s ok. Someone needs to help her, this is not normal behaviour.

Discolights

VIP Member
She’s now looking at bookshelf ideas because not only is her baby feeding itself already, it’s already an accomplished reader.
E9BB4C99-FD44-4906-8895-5922FBB3AC84.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
I know a lot of you may not like her (she does have her faults) but to say she doesn't deserve a child is pretty low? I think her anger is justified in this case!
To say someone doesn’t deserve a child is low but this is what Elaine also said about her uncle who she considered to be a waste of space. She said that it’s absolutely disgusting to say that someone doesn’t deserve a child, but she can say that about her uncle 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️

No wonder Will spends his evenings gaming up in the loft 🤣, well that will have to change in 6 months because this baby’s needs are all going to be blue jobs 🤣

When she said that she asked Will how he feels about being trapped with a woman child and baby you could tell she never even asked him! I mean why would she cos he doesn’t even know about her second insta account or YouTube, it’s all hush hush!

She is really going to struggle and be so isolated where she lives. It’s not like she will be able to just take the baby for a long walk to the shops, and chances are theres not going to be other new mums around her to meet with, and all baby groups will be miles away in the towns/city’s and larger villages.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
So as already mentioned she said her uncle hadnt been with his girlfriend long and she was pregnant. She said he didn’t deserve a baby so shall we all head over to her video and tell how much she is like her uncle 😂 (obviously a joke)

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
Im watching Katy Beaches new q&a while I do housework and she's saying about dont buy so much stuff early/bulk buy incase they dont suit the baby. They can reject the bottles, get a rash from the wipes/nappies. Made my think of Elaine straight away 😄

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
I had to listen again, urgh but she said

lockdown doesn’t count now because we were not allowed out anyway. She’s doesn’t like seeing online that this is all because of idiots not following the rules. She’s ‘over it.’ It’s all because of the ‘numpties’ making the rules that we’re still where we are. People need to not listen to the media as much. People need to not listen to the government as much. Take responsibility for your own thoughts and don’t take what the media is saying as gospel. The numbers don’t make any sense to her. Yes there is covid and hospitals are busy but don’t believe it all because the media are just scaremongering. The numbers are just scaremongering. Make your own choices. Don’t always listen and don’t follow the crowd. Don’t call people idiots for breaking the rules. Just concentrate on you and your family and we’ll all get through this together.

Her words. Fortunately the majority of people only follow her to laugh at her so I doubt anyone would take her advice.

• Angry
  • Sick

obviously....

VIP Member
I never understand people who record themselves crying.

Sorry but if I have good news that makes me cry, or devastating news.....neither of them makes me want to whip my phone out for a selfie.

Weird

• Heart
  • Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
I’m traumatized seeing “where the magic happens”. Remember she was all into 50 Shades of Grey? She probably ties him to that bed frame.
😂

I still can’t get it out my head that she is like the woman from Misery kidnapping the man and now it makes even more sense seeing that bed

4CE2CE1E-9E41-450B-B8EE-67ED89A38046.jpeg

It’s the bottom part of the bump that puzzles me! Is that her tight knickers or what?
that’s not a bump, that’s biscuits

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
Oh please. Someone didn’t tell her. She’s on here. If she’s calling people on here trolls, that would make her ‘mate’ on here one too but yet we’re all bad people and her friend isn’t? She doesn’t have friends, so hi Elaine. I love when she gets angry, she acts like a petulant child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14