Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait if it was only the 2 of them in the house who provided to pink party popper? Did will find out sooner than Elaine did ?

Reactions: 1
Wait if it was only the 2 of them in the house who provided to pink party popper? Did will find out sooner than Elaine did ?
I assume the scan clinic provided them. A lot of private clinics will sell a gender reveal package where they write down the gender on a bit of paper and give you a confetti cannon with pink/blue confetti in.
It’s not something I’d do but gender reveals are becoming very popular these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I assume the scan clinic provided them. A lot of private clinics will sell a gender reveal package where they write down the gender on a bit of paper and give you a confetti cannon with pink/blue confetti in.
It’s not something that I’d do but gender reveals are becoming very popular these days.
Yes everything you need now you buy from the private scan place they scan you then you buy balloon popper thing can buy big brother sister TS to heart beat bears

Reactions: 1
I bet she is secretly hoping that the clinic got the sex wrong and later on it will be revealed the baby is a boy. I do think she is going to struggle accepting a girl, I think she’s always had a fairytale mentality about it all. I still have hope this baby will change her for the good, but right now I can see Will being the one getting up at night and feeding her.

Reactions: 6
We all know elaine never keeps female friends in her life....God help this child as she is stuck with elaine for a mother

She’s a sad, sad excuse of a woman. I hope for her baby’s sake she grows the eff up, and quickly!

What a awkward video. That is not how you react with your boyfriend and the father to your child. There's clearly no love there. They look like housemates to me

Reactions: 9
When they'd done the confetti popper, she was constantly seeking Will's gaze, but he never gave it to her. So awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He hardly reacts at all! He’s more interested in looking down the confetti tube 😂😂😂

B80B4B7A-F103-4138-82D6-9A7020C744D2.png

No will, I’m sorry to say, there’s no note in there informing you it’s just all one big joke and that you don’t have to spend the rest of your life paying for Elaine to stay off work for the rest of her days.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He hardly reacts at all! He’s more interested in looking down the confetti tube 😂😂😂

View attachment 432913
No will, I’m sorry to say, there’s no note in there informing you it’s just all one big joke and that you don’t have to spend the rest of your life paying for Elaine to stay off work for the rest of her days.
I love how you know when Elaine classes something as a special occasion, she always has her hair down looking washed for a change😂

• Haha
I never found out with mine but I don’t really get the obsession with knowing and the overly surprised reaction, it’s going to be one of the other is not like your going to birth a puppy by surprise!

He looked like he’d opened a birthday card with £20 in was looking for the rest. You can tell she’s so disappointed which I think is such a shame. Wonder if she’s regretting her choices right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone actually know how many times she’s done the whole ‘leaving’ Instagram/YouTube thing now?! She’s so predictable! I bet her subscribers who don’t follow her Insta are so confused lol

Reactions: 7
I think she will be throwing a huge strop right now and demanding that will pays for a second gender scan. Who would love to be a fly on wills wall right about now? 🤣

• Haha
I think she will be throwing a huge strop right now and demanding that will pays for a second gender scan. Who would love to be a fly on wills wall right about now? 🤣
Poor guy!! Neil was SO lucky

Poor guy!! Neil was SO lucky
Neils probably just sat at home chilling with his new girlfriend using his telepathy skills to tell Will to run for the hills 🤣 I bet it’s like walking on egg shells for will at the moment with princess Elaine 🤣

I think all we’ve missed today is her saying she’s ‘working’ when she’s actually been buying up the girls clothes aisle in Asda on Will’s card. She’s probably already decided on the name and has picked out her school uniforms too

He’s still looking down that cannon and wondering where his fun life has disappeared too. He’s never been with her while a Matalan has been open. He has no idea the fun Saturday trips that await him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think all we’ve missed today is her saying she’s ‘working’ when she’s actually been buying up the girls clothes aisle in Asda on Will’s card. She’s probably already decided on the name and has picked out her school uniforms too

He’s still looking down that cannon and wondering where his fun life has disappeared too. He’s never been with her while a Matalan has been open. He has no idea the fun Saturday trips that await him
The Saturday trips that start at 8 am and will have him back for 9am for a full day of napping 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd love to no what Neil thinks of it all 🤣. Bet he there with is pint and pizza thinking all the best you need it

• Haha
Reactions: 10