Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder If it smelt like the microwave ones that Sharon in accounts warms up for dinner and smells the whole office out for the rest of the day, you go home and can smell it on your clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did it because, pardon my French,,,,She's a twit
Yeah and she was trying to convince herself it wasn’t her error even though I bet it was. Also she always seems to have a gripe with Asda! Why doesn’t she shop elsewhere instead of going back? Oh and if it was me I’d have set up another account for the grandparents or used their own login to do it if they were no longer capable.

Reactions: 4
Love how she says she is excited but the dad is simply happy......😆

As soon as the baby is born, the stress of a new baby will probably cause elaine to go back to Newcastle to get help from her mam....and she will give will the same ultimation she gave Neil. This time she has more leverage, a baby. This is how Elaine's mind will work.

Reactions: 6
Craving fruit & nut chocolate 😂. I've a feeling that's not pregnancy related!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was just about to say about the chocolate craving 😂😂if her chocolate cravings are pregnancy related she must have been pregnant for over 10 years now!

If she’s 12 weeks today she announced her pregnancy at 6 weeks, 4 days.

Had paint samples on the wall for the nursery at 6 weeks, 6 days.

Had her pram ordered at 10 weeks, 2 days.

🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Was just about to say about the chocolate craving 😂😂if her chocolate cravings are pregnancy related she must have been pregnant for over 10 years now!

If she’s 12 weeks today she announced her pregnancy at 6 weeks, 4 days.

Had paint samples on the wall for the nursery at 6 weeks, 6 days.

Had her pram ordered at 10 weeks, 2 days.

🙈🙈🙈
Oh no 🤣 what a Wally! She will be completed by now then. Come on Elaine you need to get that wallpaper from b&msssssss on the wall, you’ve only 28 weeks left 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet there will be a nursery tour next week! Maybe the invites to the kids 6th birthday party the week after.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she for real 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Asking if she can use a name that an ‘internet friend’ also likes 🤦🏼‍♀️
Everything about her just irritates me 😡
But I feel the need to continue watching her tragic updates 🤣

Reactions: 6