Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the way she said the consultant doesn't want her to have a big baby, they grow as much as they chose so you can't help that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love the way she said the consultant doesn't want her to have a big baby, they grow as much as they chose so you can't help that 😂
Yeah, i didn't really understand that and I've had two kids. Plus, saying they don't want an 8lb/9lb baby. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. 8lb is average. 9lb might be slightly larger than "average" but, it'll be what it'll be Elaine.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, i didn't really understand that and I've had two kids. Plus, saying they don't want an 8lb/9lb baby. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. 8lb is average. 9lb might be slightly larger than "average" but, it'll be what it'll be Elaine.
It's crazy... I don't think you have a choice Elaine, love! 😂 I gained about 750 stone with my first and she was 8lb, I was so careful with my eating with my 2nd and only gained about a stone and she came out 9lb 3!!!

Anyone clock her when she said 'yeah, I'm pregnant'? If I didn't know what a bunny boiler was before I sure do now. She is bleeping ruthless. God help Will but he is a grown man and now he has to take the consequences. She will screw him over royally. So sad really that as a woman in this day and age she has to pull this tit. It's all a bed of roses when you're up the duff with your first. I mean, I love my kids but jesus. It's a well kept secret and no one actually tells you properly what it's like when they're born. It's bleeping hard and god help her and him. Good luck to you both.....It does get better though after about 5 years! 😄😄😄

Reactions: 9
Anyone clock her when she said 'yeah, I'm pregnant'? If I didn't know what a bunny boiler was before I sure do now. She is bleeping ruthless. God help Will but he is a grown man and now he has to take the consequences. She will screw him over royally. So sad really that as a woman in this day and age she has to pull this tit. It's all a bed of roses when you're up the duff with your first. I mean, I love my kids but jesus. It's a well kept secret and no one actually tells you properly what it's like when they're born. It's bleeping hard and god help her and him. Good luck to you both.....It does get better though after about 5 years! 😄😄😄
It is very hard work and that’s just with one, no idea how she will manage especially in a very small village with just his family around 😳 (that she’s never met). It’s not long ago that she was saying how this new doorbell camera was good because when his family come round she can see it’s them and ignore it if she can’t be doing with them. I’m pretty sure she said though that they will live in Wills old house and it is a shared garden. Possibly said something about curtains in kitchen shut so they can’t see her🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She has absolutely no idea how hard it's going to be. She thinks it's going to be all cute outfits and cuddles, well Elaine, its not. It going to be the toughest thing you will ever have to do. And you damn well better hope your relationship with Will is strong because a new baby is going to test you and change the dynamics so much.
Plus, Wills family will want to be involved and I'm sure Will will want that too. Wonder how she will feel having to hand baby over to them so they can spend time with it. You can keep your curtains closed Elaine, but it will make no difference in the end!

Reactions: 10
She has absolutely no idea how hard it's going to be. She thinks it's going to be all cute outfits and cuddles, well Elaine, its not. It going to be the toughest thing you will ever have to do. And you damn well better hope your relationship with Will is strong because a new baby is going to test you and change the dynamics so much.
Plus, Wills family will want to be involved and I'm sure Will will want that too. Wonder how she will feel having to hand baby over to them so they can spend time with it. You can keep your curtains closed Elaine, but it will make no difference in the end!
She will have wormed her way into her mums good books again im sure. She will be back in Newcastle come Christmas and her mum will be a live in babysitter

Reactions: 4
She will have wormed her way into her mums good books again im sure. She will be back in Newcastle come Christmas and her mum will be a live in babysitter
A live in babysitter for when she power naps cos let’s face it she’s no friends to go out with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can’t wait for her to actually change a nappy. Many many times a day. Can’t put that as a blue job forever Elaine 😆

Just sharing this again because I believe that someone referred to this photo in previous comments. Such a smug, immature grown child. 😡😡😡
And compare it to Elaine fining out she was pregnant
Screenshot_20210118-135021_YouTube.jpg

Hypocrite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why record Ur self crying after she said she was laugh I think it's fake because she no she would be going back in to YouTube and for show for insta if she happy with her life she would address the spit with neil and Lee and would do a video with will no just I'm pregnant on her own or say my new partner don't like being on camera but never even said anything about him 🤣

I never understand people who record themselves crying.

Sorry but if I have good news that makes me cry, or devastating news.....neither of them makes me want to whip my phone out for a selfie.

Weird

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15