Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned how his mum reacted to the baby news but not her mum 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She mentioned how his mum reacted to the baby news but not her mum 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought this too 🤣 She always speaks so highly of her in laws, I wonder will that be the case when they eventually move to the UK and are living a stones throw from herself and Will?! I’m sure we can look forward to the passive aggressive, bitchy insta stories about them when Elaine’s beloved privacy is invaded!

Reactions: 14
All the creams and wipes will be dried out or out of date by the end of her pregnancy.

What’s wrong with just putting some money aside???

Reactions: 9
Is that the nappy changing unit get up to 🤔. Far enough of it on sale get it but don't set it up and as for weaning that's another year yet and can't use them knife and fork for another year after that god they going to be on offer again bet she got cups to them Munchkin one

Reactions: 3
Is that the nappy changing unit get up to 🤔. Far enough of it on sale get it but don't set it up and as for weaning that's another year yet and can't use them knife and fork for another year after that god they going to be on offer again bet she got cups to them Munchkin one
The knife and fork set is 12 month + so it will be gathering dust for 18 months! She bought 2 more packs of nappies and said they have a lot already so don’t worry 😆 Hun you’re 14 weeks I don’t think people would be concerned if you hadn’t any at all. She also bought baby lotions, shampoo and even more wipes! Most of that stuff will be going to waste.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She has moaned and moaned for years about having sensitive skin, she can’t use shower gels or bubble baths etc. Only sensitive moisturiser with suit her skin so why would she be risking buying tons of products that are full of chemicals???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A knife and fork?!
Maybe she will be buying it school uniform next week? I hope that everything is ok at her next scan and they don’t find any serious issues with this baby. Which is what the scan is for really 😬

Reactions: 6
She has moaned and moaned for years about having sensitive skin, she can’t use shower gels or bubble baths etc. Only sensitive moisturiser with suit her skin so why would she be risking buying tons of products that are full of chemicals???
You know I came on to say about her allergies to everything and to say that I hope the baby doesn’t have all the allergies she has with all those products.

Maybe she's buying all the stuff now with Will's money so that when she runs off from him she doesn't have to buy anything LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God, she’ll be batch cooking and blending veg soon ready for weaning, 6 months before it’s born.
😒

• Haha
She has nothing else to do and no personality; so this is the perfect excuse for her to justify going out all the time shopping and talking about shopping.

She’s always had a shopping addiction, now she’s got an excuse to fuel it.

She’s now looking at bookshelf ideas because not only is her baby feeding itself already, it’s already an accomplished reader.
E9BB4C99-FD44-4906-8895-5922FBB3AC84.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I swear no one who knows her in real life follows this Instagram page of hers. It’s too bizarre.

Reactions: 6