Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remener when Elaine showed pics of her nieces online and her sister was mad? and the time her sister specifically asked Elaine not to give them chocolate and she did it anyway and her sister was mad?
Hypocrite much Elaine.

Reactions: 17
Just had a random thought.. You know you can go websites to find sperm doners etc? Do you think this is what this arrangement is? But because of his family's beliefs she has to move in?

Reactions: 1
Just had a random thought.. You know you can go websites to find sperm doners etc? Do you think this is what this arrangement is? But because of his family's beliefs she has to move in?
Yes you can. But usually the whole point of sperm donation is so the biological father has nothing to do with the child, financially and everything else. It's usually seen as a gesture of goodwill/kindness in helping people who can't conceive, I highly doubt Will would have let her move in if he just wanted to give her his sperm (lol).

More than likely she has begged him for the baby, emotionally coerced him and now he's truly trapped. Maybe he wanted a baby too though and my suspicion is they're friends co parenting. I dont see any romantic attraction between them at all. She never gushes about him and theyve not been together long. She made many stories about neil doing romantic things, or commented about it. With Will there is nothing.

Reactions: 2
Yes you can. But usually the whole point of sperm donation is so the biological father has nothing to do with the child, financially and everything else. It's usually seen as a gesture of goodwill/kindness in helping people who can't conceive, I highly doubt Will would have let her move in if he just wanted to give her his sperm (lol).

More than likely she has begged him for the baby, emotionally coerced him and now he's truly trapped. Maybe he wanted a baby too though and my suspicion is they're friends co parenting. I dont see any romantic attraction between them at all. She never gushes about him and theyve not been together long. She made many stories about neil doing romantic things, or commented about it. With Will there is nothing.
That's what made me think. There's no romance at all

Exactly what I was thinking

I feel like they came to an agreement to have a child and create a “family” together early on. Why else would you settle down and have a child so quickly otherwise? I’m guessing it took a few cycles for her to fall pregnant so they just have started trying within 6 months or so. Crazy if you ask me. As you say, there doesn’t seem to be any real romance, they haven’t experienced much in life together because we’ve been ok lockdown for the vast majority of their relationship. I think they got onto the topic of having children early on when they were talking online or when they first met and they developed their relationship of wanting this.

Reactions: 5
I noticed this on her last video. Funny because the only person showing other people’s children, permission or not, was Elaine herself. 🤔

Will should be the one having his own channel. He’ll be doing the work. I really can’t see Elaine changing nappies.View attachment 441257
Is this from a new upload because that bed don't half look like one she had with Neil look like same room set up 😂 and as for sharing video it was not share here till she kicked off and left

And as for her reaction on the gender. I no people react different but watched Mrs hinch today show her reveal and see the love even tho it's a boy again she laughed cryed hug and kiss her fella definitely she got with next man that have her and would give her a baby.

Last edited:
Is this from a new upload because that bed don't half look like one she had with Neil look like same room set up 😂 and as for sharing video it was not share here till she kicked off and left

And as for her reaction on the gender. I no people react different but watched Mrs hinch today show her reveal and see the love even tho it's a boy again she laughed cryed hug and kiss her fella definitely she got with next man that have her and would give her a baby.
I was just coming on to a say about the difference in her reaction to Mrs Hinches reaction. I bet she is so envious of her right now!

Reactions: 4

She deleted all the recent uploads so this is the last one on her channel that can be commented on. It’s from years ago. She’ll be back soon. I mean how many wet wipes has she got now, people need to know 😅

• Haha
She deleted all the recent uploads so this is the last one on her channel that can be commented on. It’s from years ago. She’ll be back soon. I mean how many wet wipes has she got now, people need to know 😅
I thougt was her house she had with Neil 😂😂. She always sit in same spots it's like she tidy that bit or its always clean cuz it's head hight 😂😂.

And I bet she unfollowed Mrs hinch now she getting what she wanted 😂😂. I no hinch is more popular and probley more money then elaine and will but hinch always put thought. In to her stuff yh maybe the set up was ott but it look nice and games was only for the gram. But elaine had 4 balloon a cannon and a boy girl banner 🤔. To say she wonted this baby all these years why not send thing to people house so then can join in. I bet she even cut the video call off because she was that piss for it to be a girl lol

• Haha
Not that I’ve seen, but I’m blocked! Any guesses as to what her next move will be? A cringey tik tok? A new channel? A mummy insta page?

I reckon a mummy insta and YouTube. She can’t help herself. For someone with such a small following she has a lot of people on this feed.

Reactions: 6
Ha yeah, I guess it’s maybe because she’s just a lot
more like a real person if that makes sense?

5f172ac2f8b4aeff3253ac0f0d5f68da.png

That is from her boyfriends fb page - she is listed as a friend so i am presuming its the right one. Did they meet in the North East?