Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to be a mum for god sake. She needs to grow up!!!!

Also can you just picture the shite shes going to dress that poor baby in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂

Ok so I guess we’re changing the raffle to guess when she comes back then? I’ll throw in some walnut whips too. Funny thing is, no one actually uploaded the video so she’s having a barney for no reason. Poor Will having to put up with this every day. I think he’s found her account and that’s why she’s doing a hasty delete

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Although if anyone does have the video for those of us that missed it, you may as well share it here as she seems to think it already has been 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is crazy!! Elaine, get a grip. The video was never posted except by anyone but you. The internet is pretty big (shocker) so if you don’t want people to know about you don’t post. It’s easy to get access to private accounts and information.

I also think Will knows, he’s been getting an influx of followers I presume and questioned her. It’ll all come crashing down in the wash, she’ll have no partner, no home and a baby girl when she wanted a boy. Better start talking to her mum!

Reactions: 9
Ah well. Give a couple of weeks and she’ll be back. Never known anyone more desperate for internet friends as Elaine.

Reactions: 13
😂

Ok so I guess we’re changing the raffle to guess when she comes back then? I’ll throw in some walnut whips too. Funny thing is, no one actually uploaded the video so she’s having a barney for no reason. Poor Will having to put up with this every day. I think he’s found her account and that’s why she’s doing a hasty delete
I was hoping for some Guiness slippers for my dad if poss 🤣

who called it, she would be pissed off about the gender and delete her account. Or maybe she’s had to tell Will about this site and he’s read and found the real Elaine 👀

Reactions: 8
Ha ha ha what a thread update to wake up to

Dunno why she is spitting her dummy out, no video was posted. She is literally lather, rinse and repeat. She is doing the same tit now that she was doing 5 years ago, and 10 years ago. She is going to be a mum for gods sake, she needs to grow up. I dunno why she even shared such a private moment with Instagram, clearly she needs validation and attention because she leads a very lonely life....hence why she jumped on the first man she could after splitting from Neil... then when he came to his senses....jumped on another clueless man and got pregnant. She is now totally dependent on him and his family for a roof over her head and people to be with in person. She met Neil at 17 and had relied on a man ever since....she doesn't know how to be an independent adult woman, so she is still acting like a stroppy 17 year old when things don't go her way.

Also if you YouTube search her name and neils name, there are a few videos (or at least there used to be) of elaine around the 2014 mark, and she has literally never changed since. She hasn't grown up.

I pitty her and most of all I feel sorry for her unborn child....Elaine will be a very distant mum and will rely on will to do everything. If her current attitude is anything to go by, she won't cope with the child as the child grows up and gets her own personality....she might block her child 😆 as thats what she does when she is huffing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing is that makes me laugh the most is she thinks hiding her videos and deleting her Instagram makes this site disappear lol
Elaine your life is detailed fully for ANYONE to read if they type your name into google! Every detail you have shared, every awful picture and every private detail (that YOU have publicly shared!) 😂🤭👍

Reactions: 7
She’ll be back soon, she won’t be able to resist sharing everything to do with the baby online!

Reactions: 5
Unless it has been uploaded to another gossip site I don’t know why she thinks it has been uploaded.
Anyway....since she already thinks it’s uploaded anyway I might as well. I hope this works! Haven’t uploaded a video before. I’ve cropped it to just her and Will’s reactions because I didn’t record all of it and don’t think it’s necessary to share footage of family/children anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Unless it has been uploaded to another gossip site I don’t know why she thinks it has been uploaded.
Anyway....since she already thinks it’s uploaded anyway I might as well. I hope this works! Haven’t uploaded a video before. I’ve cropped it to just her and Will’s reactions because I didn’t record all of it and don’t think it’s necessary to share footage of family/children anyway.
View attachment 432154
Yay 🎉 thank you 🙏 much appreciated 😘

Reactions: 4
View attachment 432154
Thank you ❤

Reactions: 3
Laters Elaine!!!!

You’re the one that chooses to tell the internet about your life - no one is forcing you.

Also - YOU chose to put that video out there with someone’s kid in. The second you put something ‘out there’ - anyone following you could potentially do something with it. That’s the internet for you. And you’re not that naive. You know that.

You are a twit Elaine.

See you again soon when you need some attention. 😘😘😘
View attachment 432104
Did anyone actually bother to message her
😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Well Elaine is a woman child that will never grow up and I think Lisa just there for the gossip she seems that type. And why elaine make will put is insta on private she don't own him wouldn't surprise me him they use a turkey baster because that hug wasn't very loving like hugin your mate and that cry is more upset then joy as she walked off and everytime thing don't go her way she delete everything grow the duck up she like a child that don't get what she wants

Reactions: 6
No wonder she didn’t want it shared. That hug looks like the awkward one you are forced to give relatives you don’t like at Christmas. Cheer up Will, you’ve got the rest of your life of living with Elaine to look forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: 20