Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she delete her video already? I didn’t screen record all of it because my husband told me off for watching an insta video while we were supposed to be watching a Netflix documentary together 😂 but I did manage to get a recording of the part where they found out and she started crying. Doesn’t have sound though because I muted my phone

Reactions: 4
Did she delete her video already? I didn’t screen record all of it because my husband told me off for watching an insta video while we were supposed to be watching a Netflix documentary together 😂 but I did manage to get a recording of the part where they found out and she started crying. Doesn’t have sound though because I muted my phone
Yepp it’s deleted...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
O dear I wish I could of seen the reveal. And why dose Lisa alway follow Elaine men I used to have her on insta thought she had deleted it but she must of deleted me but I don't care or story's was borin alway about her back and bakin cakes 🤣.

Can we see!!! can we see!!! Please please 🙏lol

Last edited:
will has got so many female followers!! and he follows most of them back.....Elaine will not like that at all

Reactions: 5
65784AB0-ABB0-4E09-8867-2036D9E9E1C2.jpeg
😂😂😂
I don’t actually know how to upload a video here!! Don’t know why they seem to think it’s already uploaded hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
O dear I wish I could of seen the reveal. And why dose Lisa alway follow Elaine men I used to have her on insta thought she had deleted it but she must of deleted me but I don't care or story's was borin alway about her back and bakin cakes 🤣.
Her stories are extremely boring! Always bragging and considering she has had to go to the trouble of paying to have excess skin removed you think she’d stop feeding her youngest so much food!! She’s huge 🤭

Reactions: 4
Has she posted any other stories of had she flounced now?

I really do enjoy my lovely troll life, cheers, Elaine hun.

Last edited:
Iv not seen the video 🤨. And she don't wonna show it cuz she didn't won't a girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
I think the real reason she's fuming is because she's having a girl and she doesn't want a girl. It reminds me of when my sister in law said she was having my niece. I was angry to start with but I love her now and I don't do little girls.

Oh please. Someone didn’t tell her. She’s on here. If she’s calling people on here trolls, that would make her ‘mate’ on here one too but yet we’re all bad people and her friend isn’t? She doesn’t have friends, so hi Elaine. I love when she gets angry, she acts like a petulant child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it gets said an awful lot on this site! But it really annoys me that to have an opinion and discuss someone (negatively or positively) we are TROLLS?? So you people that get discussed, people who put their selves on Insta and YT should be protected?? But are you telling me that you’ve never discussed or pulled apart a “proper” celebrity??? Or someone in the workplace/school Lol of course you have!! Don’t be all high and mighty we are only having an opinion Elaine 😘😘😘😘

Reactions: 10
I was angry to start with but I love her now and I don't do little girls.
It's a child no matter what sex they are. Stop enforcing ideas on to who children are based on their gender. It's 2021 for god's sake! That goes for Elaine as well. The internal misogyny is rife.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she reads here then she must also know that we know she doesn’t own that house and nor does Will. Despite her lies trying to pretend otherwise 🤣 Wonder if she’ll ever address it

Reactions: 7
It's a child no matter what sex they are. Stop enforcing ideas on to who children are based on their gender. It's 2021 for god's sake! That goes for Elaine as well. The internal misogyny is rife.
Had to google that word lol 😂
Since when has anyone made it about boys and girls? We are discussing the fact we know Elaine wanted a boy lol

If she reads here then she must also know that we know she doesn’t own that house and nor does Will. Despite her lies trying to pretend otherwise 🤣 Wonder if she’ll ever address it
Lol she won’t! I’m still betting she’s gonna disappear off SM like she did when she split from Neil

Then I’m guessing maybe aug/sept time she will reappear because she has no real friends so needs the attention (right or wrong?)