Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we allowed to post Instagram story videos to here? I’m more than happy to screen record it if it’s allowed because it’s hilarious. Sticking a middle finger up and blowing kisses to YouTube comments where someone said she was a woman child. Yeah doing that kinda backs up that comment completely 😂

Reactions: 4
Are we allowed to post Instagram story videos to here? I’m more than happy to screen record it if it’s allowed because it’s hilarious. Sticking a middle finger up and blowing kisses to YouTube comments where someone said she was a woman child. Yeah doing that kinda backs up that comment completely 😂
Absolutely you can! I’ve done it before 👍
Please 🙏 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t think screen recordings/videos work on here? Anyway here you have Elaine blowing a kiss, followed by the smug grin! So apparently Will is perfectly fine with being trapped. I bet the poor man was dying inside saying that. And why is Elaine desperate to get across that the child was planned. You weren’t even with him a year, wouldn’t you want to see how the relationship goes for at least a year or two to make sure you are both good for each other and you can bring the child into the best possible environment? It sounds like they got together just to have a baby 🤣 After the baby arrives the relationship will be 100% platonic - tbh it probably already is.

0ED9B2F5-06A0-45DD-95C2-39C73C280EFF.png

1CBC0D15-4F48-42A2-B442-27828EB002B3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t think screen recordings/videos work on here? Anyway here you have Elaine blowing a kiss, followed by the smug grin! So apparently Will is perfectly fine with being trapped. I bet the poor man was dying inside saying that. And why is Elaine desperate to get across that the child was planned. You weren’t even with him a year, wouldn’t you want to see how the relationship goes for at least a year or two to make sure you are both good for each other and you can bring the child into the best possible environment? It sounds like they got together just to have a baby 🤣 After the baby arrives the relationship will be 100% platonic - tbh it probably already is.

View attachment 419487
View attachment 419488
She will never change, omg!! She is such a witch, can you imagine when the kid goes to school and a teacher gives her negative feedback about the kid 🤭 she will kick off big style lol

I’d love to see her be so cocky to someone in person! Hiding behind a filter, deleting comments! Blocking people.... she would struggle in the “real world”!!!

Reactions: 5
I had to compress it because the forehead, sorry file, was too big.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had to compress it because the forehead, sorry file, was too big.
View attachment 419522
Omg thank you so much!!! She will never change!! She is so vile.... little miss attitude 🥱🥱 she would never speak to someone like that in person!! And to do it with that ridiculous filter on?? Stupid cow!! Like someone else said... he has 2 legs he can walk?? It’s his house hun!! And how disrespectful to him even if it wasn’t 😡 she makes my blood boil 😤😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 6
And why can’t she say that mouthful to the person on YouTube? Why is she filtering comments?

Reactions: 3
Some how Will and his family NEED to know about this thread, find out who the “real” Elaine is!!! Let them read from the beginning, especially all the stuff about Neil and his problems 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Where’s he gonna walk anyway? Out of HIS house the HE pays for? Is she high?!

Reactions: 13
Omg thank you so much!!! She will never change!! She is so vile.... little miss attitude 🥱🥱 she would never speak to someone like that in person!! And to do it with that ridiculous filter on?? Stupid cow!! Like someone else said... he has 2 legs he can walk?? It’s his house hun!! And how disrespectful to him even if it wasn’t 😡 she makes my blood boil 😤😤😤😤😤
That’s what make me giggle. Pointing out someone doesn’t have a profile photo, yet on the majority of her stories she uses that filter to hide what she actually looks like. Pot kettle. I thought she didn’t care about anyone’s opinion of her either 😂

Reactions: 10
That’s what make me giggle. Pointing out someone doesn’t have a profile photo, yet on the majority of her stories she uses that filter to hide what she actually looks like. Pot kettle. I thought she didn’t care about anyone’s opinion of her either 😂
Yes 👏 good point!

Reactions: 1
The truth always hurts. Sorry Elaine. I’ve been tempted to comment on her YouTube videos before, but I won’t. She knows the arrangement they have and by hiding it it’s gonna to come across as if she’s ashamed of it.

Reactions: 7
Where is he when she is doing these rants?? Going to find her a Kit Kat chunky lol 😂
Probably locked in the nursery until he finishes it before week 16. He’s not allowed his reward chart sticker until he finishes his blue jobs remember 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9