Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing a ‘true or false’ questions video on YouTube this week. Wonder what questions she’ll get :ROFLMAO: I think she’ll just make them up to give herself some content and a reason to brag about all the baby bits she’s got
Yes probably will, but I think she’s just opening herself up to get wound up cos we know some questions will be quite personal! It will probably be some childlike Q&A/true false video with baby names I’ve like since I was 5 years old are....., I’ve always wanted a boy since I was 10, or I left Neil because he couldn’t give me a baby! 🤣

Isn’t it funny when she says that she’s always wanted to be a mum since she was very young? Isn’t that what most young girls dream of? Ok I know some probably don’t until later on or some do then when they get older they don’t, but usually the getting married and family dreams are quite a common dream as a young girl. She just says it as though it is very rare to have that dream

Reactions: 3
She could of tidy up first and bed not made like it used to mmmm I'm thinking Neil did that job she used to say was untidy and moan. Now look at her.

Reactions: 4
I’m traumatized seeing “where the magic happens”. Remember she was all into 50 Shades of Grey? She probably ties him to that bed frame.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m traumatized seeing “where the magic happens”. Remember she was all into 50 Shades of Grey? She probably ties him to that bed frame.
😂

I still can’t get it out my head that she is like the woman from Misery kidnapping the man and now it makes even more sense seeing that bed

4CE2CE1E-9E41-450B-B8EE-67ED89A38046.jpeg

It’s the bottom part of the bump that puzzles me! Is that her tight knickers or what?
that’s not a bump, that’s biscuits

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone watch her live? I was eating dinner with hubby at the time and he wouldn’t let me put it on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When will she admit she doesnt have a full time job!? Longest pregnancy in the world so far

Reactions: 12
At 16 weeks I heard the heartbeat at my midwife appointment, sold the spare bed in the nursery to be and probably bought 1 or 2 bits. Elaine has done and bought so much more and still hasnt had her midwife appointment cos it was cancelled.

Reactions: 5
So she’s got her private gender and well-being scan this evening at 16w1d. She’s worried about how the well-being part is going to go and is finally now saying ‘oh tit, what if...?’
Perhaps she’s finally realising just how overboard she has gone with buying baby bits and setting up the nursery so early. It will be heartbreaking for her if something is wrong.

She’s doing a virtual gender reveal for their families tonight when they get home. Wonder how stroppy she’ll be if they get told it’s a girl:ROFLMAO: Seriously though, gender disappointment is a real thing and it can unexpectedly knock you sideways for a while. Doing a gender reveal online straight away is a bold decision! Especially given that it’s still so early and it’s easy for the sonographer to get it wrong at this stage.

Hope they don't get it wrong like I seen bfor Wounded if she record it this time. So we get see the family disappointment sorry I mean excitement. 😂😂😂

• Haha
So she has a poll up to see if what we think it’s going to be. Then they’re going to find out in a virtual gender reveal with family tonight. So much for not being bothered about gender and thinking gender reveals are tacky 😂
Would I be correct in saying it’s not always possible to see from the scan what it is this early on? If so she is setting herself up for disappointment!