Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What can I say, her last story just proves she’s with Will for a baby and a baby only.

Reactions: 6
I also think his uncle owns the house too as with the shop he has (she’s said before about him being in business with the uncle).
That makes sense because Elaine said he was renovating the house with his uncle...so maybe it’s owned by the business or something.
There’s definitely a family link there because she said Will’s grandparents are moving 2 doors down from them (she said she calls it next door but it’s actually 2 doors down). Will’s old sofa is in that house because it wouldn’t fit in new house...so someone in the family must already own the house otherwise the sofa wouldn’t still be there. Is that the house Will and Elaine we’re living in before?

I don’t know why I’m so intrigued 🤣 I just want to catch her in her lies! If I can figure out the house I can download the deeds and see if her name is on the legal ownership (and Will’s name for that matter). Obviously I know some people will come at me and say that’s a huge breach of privacy...but I’d NEVER share her address, I’m not that cruel or crazy. So if anyone would like to tell me what village she’s in it would help narrow it down;)

Reactions: 6
OMG! Elaine why were you told to lose weight for ivf? Why was it not good enough? Ok so I know your cervix wasn’t the issue at the time you were to lose weight, but now you are pregnant and are currently high risk do you understand why you were told this? Especially now you have the cervix issue and being told to avoid certain foods and try not to gain too much weight as it will put more pressure on your cervix. Believe me Elaine being overweight and pregnant isn’t easy, you’ll probably suffer with pelvic pain, you’ll probably have swollen ankles and you will no doubt be out of breath big time and the rest....... you didn’t try enough for ivf and saw the easier option to bail out and find someone else. You have no idea what it is like to truly suffer infertility so don’t give us all this sob story pic

That makes sense because Elaine said he was renovating the house with his uncle...so maybe it’s owned by the business or something.
There’s definitely a family link there because she said Will’s grandparents are moving 2 doors down from them (she said she calls it next door but it’s actually 2 doors down). Will’s old sofa is in that house because it wouldn’t fit in new house...so someone in the family must already own the house otherwise the sofa wouldn’t still be there. Is that the house Will and Elaine we’re living in before?

I don’t know why I’m so intrigued 🤣 I just want to catch her in her lies! If I can figure out the house I can download the deeds and see if her name is on the legal ownership (and Will’s name for that matter). Obviously I know some people will come at me and say that’s a huge breach of privacy...but I’d NEVER share her address, I’m not that cruel or crazy. So if anyone would like to tell me what village she’s in it would help narrow it down;)
I’ve tried to message you with the village name but it won’t let me, I’m pretty sure I know the house as well by the stories she’s posted.

Yes that’s the house they were in before and I think his family are going to be living there when they move over, it’s a shared garden 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve tried to message you with the village name but it won’t let me, I’m pretty sure I know the house as well by the stories she’s posted.
think it’s because I don’t have over 200 posts yet. Will get my post count up then message you

Reactions: 2
I can have a go at telling you cryptically lol

she weighs a TON and thinks she lives in a CASTLE 🏰
@Nikkinikki7788 😉
That’s gone right over my head haha...I need another clue! I’ve got my post count up but still can’t message. Maybe someone could try messaging me again? Wonder if it just takes a while for my profile to update

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We don’t know ‘tit about her life’ but we actually do. I know more about her Ex husbands sperm than I need to know. I know her situation because she posted it online and on YouTube for years and years and wants people to like her and wants the attention. We know where she lives, what she buys, where she goes, what she eats, what doctors say about her, who she lives with, where his family live, that his mum is financing his pregnancy. She’s a funny one.

Reactions: 12
I do think it’s cruel to tell her she doesn’t deserve the baby - that’s a little below the belt in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
That’s gone right over my head haha...I need another clue! I’ve got my post count up but still can’t message. Maybe someone could try messaging me again? Wonder if it just takes a while for my profile to update
ive tried again but still no joy

I do think it’s cruel to tell her she doesn’t deserve the baby - that’s a little below the belt in my opinion.
When her uncle got a new girlfriend and she fell pregnant quickly, Elaine herself said they didn’t deserve a baby. So it’s a little hypocritical for Elaine to be saying she’s being trolled when she has done the exact same to someone else.

I can have a go at telling you cryptically lol

she weighs a TON and thinks she lives in a CASTLE 🏰
@Nikkinikki7788 😉
Oh my god I’m so slow I’ve only just got this but yes ha ha

Thanks btw! ;)
Yes I agree it’s cruel to say that to anyone...but it’s fair to say she is definitely mentally unprepared

No worries. If the hint above is correct I think I’ve got the location
It is correct 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
When her uncle got a new girlfriend and she fell pregnant quickly, Elaine herself said they didn’t deserve a baby. So it’s a little hypocritical for Elaine to be saying she’s being trolled when she has done the exact same to someone else.
Her uncle I believe was a drug addict with a different girlfriend every week. I know Elaines not perfect herself but she does deserve to be a mum. I think maybe she wouldn’t be as upset by these comments if she wasn’t already pregnant.

Omg thank you so much!!! She will never change!! She is so vile.... little miss attitude 🥱🥱 she would never speak to someone like that in person!! And to do it with that ridiculous filter on?? Stupid cow!! Like someone else said... he has 2 legs he can walk?? It’s his house hun!! And how disrespectful to him even if it wasn’t 😡 she makes my blood boil 😤😤😤😤😤
Oh, she would definitely speak to people like this in RL but only people she believed wouldn't stand up to her. Otherwise she'd wait until their back was turned and say it then. She's always been a two faced witch!

Sorry quoted the wrong person!

Last edited:
If we’re talking of deserving and undeserving I don’t think any of us have the right to say Elaine doesn’t deserve a baby. The baby will be loved and looked after. When you’ve seen all the drug addicts and criminals raising children like I have in my job, you realise that Elaine isn’t too bad.

If I were Elaine, I’d spend less time worrying about comments from strangers and more time thinking about the fact that her relatively new relationship is going to be under enormous strain and she is leaving herself very vulnerable emotionally and financially if things go wrong

• Heart

How can you get the deed to no if her names on it if you'd Ur not the owner of that house just curious.

Reactions: 1
Right, I’ve done my digging with the help of @Nikkinikki7788 and @Beggars belief (thanks ladies!)
We can categorically say she’s lying about owning the house with Will. Will doesn’t even own it according to the land registry - it’s legally owned solely by his Uncle. The public deeds show his uncle’s name as an entry on the deed in December 2017. In 2017 there was a planning application approved to convert the building into 3 residential properties. I can see it has definitely been split into at least 2 properties, which makes sense when Elaine said they were moving to the house next door. The building itself remains as one freehold title so there’s no way Will could have bought just the one house (UNLESS the uncle has made an application to the land registry to split it into separate freeholds or create a leasehold. I know the land registry have been backed up with processing applications but surely it would’ve been done by now. I bought a house in July last year and the land registry have already updated the deeds etc). There also doesn’t seem to be any mortgages on the property so Will certainly doesn’t have a mortgage and I’m not sure how the renovations have been funded.

All this makes sense when you put it with what Elaine has said about sharing the garden and the grandparents moving 2 doors down - if the building is split into three then the family from South Africa are probably moving into the remaining property in the building.

How can you get the deed to no if her names on it if you'd Ur not the owner of that house just curious.
It’s a public record if you know where to look. Public have to pay £3 for the deed. But let’s just say I have a bit of insider knowledge on these things ☺ I haven’t accessed any information that members of the public can’t access though!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16