Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just marking my place ....

Because im still really really pissed off with Elaine and her covid comments shite

Reactions: 6
She used to be scared and worried about everything.. everything including eating peoples home baking because of germs.. yet during a sodding pandemic she’s not arsed!! Baffles me 🤦🏻‍♀️ Think of the families that have lost loved ones to it before spouting off your utter rubbish! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She used to be scared and worried about everything.. everything including eating peoples home baking because of germs.. yet during a sodding pandemic she’s not arsed!! Baffles me 🤦🏻‍♀️ Think of the families that have lost loved ones to it before spouting off your utter rubbish! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I bet it's because of Will. If she was still with Neil, she'd be sane (ish 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to listen again, urgh but she said

lockdown doesn’t count now because we were not allowed out anyway. She’s doesn’t like seeing online that this is all because of idiots not following the rules. She’s ‘over it.’ It’s all because of the ‘numpties’ making the rules that we’re still where we are. People need to not listen to the media as much. People need to not listen to the government as much. Take responsibility for your own thoughts and don’t take what the media is saying as gospel. The numbers don’t make any sense to her. Yes there is covid and hospitals are busy but don’t believe it all because the media are just scaremongering. The numbers are just scaremongering. Make your own choices. Don’t always listen and don’t follow the crowd. Don’t call people idiots for breaking the rules. Just concentrate on you and your family and we’ll all get through this together.

Her words. Fortunately the majority of people only follow her to laugh at her so I doubt anyone would take her advice.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s just pretty bloody thick tbh.

Of course masks and social distancing don’t work Elaine. She should go let a patient in ICU cough on her with no PPE since she knows it all. What a moron!!

What part about the numbers does she think are a lie?! Why would any government (even an inept one like Westminster!) make numbers look worse?!?

Ffs people are DYING. Hundreds every day. Grow up you silly little girl. She should be protecting that growing baby any way she can.

She’s really pissed me off. And if challenged would just strop & block people!!

Reactions: 10
I had to put my phone down for a few hours because of her and other covidiots pissing me off. I can't deal with their tit anymore.

Reactions: 3
She’s just pretty bloody thick tbh.

Of course masks and social distancing don’t work Elaine. She should go let a patient in ICU cough on her with no PPE since she knows it all. What a moron!!

What part about the numbers does she think are a lie?! Why would any government (even an inept one like Westminster!) make numbers look worse?!?

Ffs people are DYING. Hundreds every day. Grow up you silly little girl. She should be protecting that growing baby any way she can.

She’s really pissed me off. And if challenged would just strop & block people!!
My husband has been wearing PPE in his a+e since March, he’s had a lot of exposure and has not caught it. But yet they don’t work apparently. It’s weird that she’s going to be a parent but has this attitude and doesn’t seem to care about her child. All the gear but no idea sadly.

Reactions: 8
I can be confident in the fact if I wasn’t already blocked lol I would be by now! What an absolute moron 😡 like others have said she’s had anxiety over terrorism, she had to have therapy over it?! She doesn’t like eating food that has been made by people home made (sw tasters and buffets) yet all of sudden COVID doesn’t bother her? Ok hun, obviously it’s all Wills opinion. Hopefully it doesn’t come into your life and you lose someone dear to you 😔

Reactions: 11
Why does she not care? Because she feels like she doesn't have to. Everything in her life is done for her, I remember Neil did every housework task for her whilst she sat on the sofa. She has never taken responsibility once in her life. Everything is always someone else's fault. Including this. I really hope for her child's sake she grows up soon.

Reactions: 9
Out of curiosity, other than the handful of people on here who have not been blocked yet, what kind of followers does she have? Are they agreeing with her in the comments? Has she found a pack of morons to “lead” from her lofty heights of utter brilliance and science knowledge that surpasses the professionals who are trying to get us through this alive?

I can be confident in the fact if I wasn’t already blocked lol I would be by now! What an absolute moron 😡 like others have said she’s had anxiety over terrorism, she had to have therapy over it?! She doesn’t like eating food that has been made by people home made (sw tasters and buffets) yet all of sudden COVID doesn’t bother her? Ok hun, obviously it’s all Wills opinion. Hopefully it doesn’t come into your life and you lose someone dear to you 😔
I’m pretty sure that cbt was over her old job in the end, and made out to be other things, but oh remember that car crash her and neil were in? We’ve not heard about that in a long time! She was always on about it like she does with her abnormal cells. She had a long time off cos of that crash but I’m sure it was exaggerated to get the time off.

Out of curiosity, other than the handful of people on here who have not been blocked yet, what kind of followers does she have? Are they agreeing with her in the comments? Has she found a pack of morons to “lead” from her lofty heights of utter brilliance and science knowledge that surpasses the professionals who are trying to get us through this alive?
To be honest as it’s her stories we can’t see what comments she gets, but when she posts on her Instagram she gets more likes than comments. It’s the same few who comment on her lives like Claire, Lisa, mammabear and occasionally danni.

She is SUCH a dick. Think how much worse it would be if we didn’t have social distancing, masks and PPE Elaine!!!! Literally hasn’t a clue how things in the real world work and this is someone who is going to be a parent!!!!!! You’ve a lot of growing up to do little girl!!!!

Reactions: 7
If she wouldn’t block me I would be on Insta calling her an absolute moron right now, who can’t have any other opinion different from the man who’s paying for her this year.

I feel sad that she’s stuck in a life where she’ll never be her own person and always end up running back to her mum when things don’t go her way.

Reactions: 6
She’s only ever posted about this on her stories so can’t see if anyone agrees with her. As for comments in general, most posts get zero comments, 1 at most which she never replies to. There’s the odd ones that get more, the baby ones, but there’s no (I hate the word but) banter between her and anyone. I really think people follow her because she’s like car crash tv

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have an awful feeling she’s turning into an anti-vaxxer. I think it’s Will’s influence. If she’s like this about covid, saying that the government figures don’t make sense and the media and government is scaremongering, I dread to think what views she (actually Will) has about vaccines for children :cautious: Has she mentioned anything about covid vaccines? I really hope I’m wrong here...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She is, and always has been an absolute idiot. I'm sure it would be a different story if Elaine was working in a supermarket, school or hospital. Or any job where she actually had to go into work. She's alright cause she's sat on her fat ass at home all day.

Reactions: 10