Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
From the Yaz thread, Edens deleted it already
oh here we go
yaz struggled in the marriage
it was all Lee
he made her life hell
she was forced to run, trip and fall onto the dicks of everyone's baby daddys and friends

also eden 'we will never retaliate, whilst retaliating' :D

• Haha
Reactions: 36

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I find it very strange that Eden can make the effort now to go and see her and not in all the years she was unwell, it’s strange to go to her service and all for social media, Eden is a complete narc and I hope she’s ashamed of herself in the years to come for this feral behaviour

Reactions: 36

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Lee’s on TikTok spilling the tea about Yaz 👀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Yes, he has Eden and he’s spilling allll the tea on your slag of a sister 🤭 🙌🏻
D75B1007-62C6-4229-9BC5-B611F86D3554.png

---
How long has yas been “yas Harvey” for on TT?
also love this Comment 😅
3E4BDB1A-C948-47D9-B15B-798785E99D59.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

StreakyBacon

I’ve no doubt in my mind Yaz has been inappropriate with Lloyd, I don’t think she’s slept with him but I bet they’ve at least had conversations that Eden doesn’t know about. I’ll die on that hill.

Reactions: 30

Peach97

VIP Member
Knew it wouldn’t take long for the recorded driving to start, the absolute melt. Reality check - people can drive from teenagers, you’re not a rarity and you’re not special for passing.

Stop setting up your camera and focus on the road before you end up banned like your absolute dick of a ‘husband’
The way her Dad told her she was brilliant and “everything she touched turns to gold” for passing her driving test is insane lmao. She has a dead career because of her own big gob. What’s “gold” about being stuck in a smelly shed with a fake dj cook coke head? That family is so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Tanne1999

VIP Member
IMG_9675.png

I hope to god the woman means six months and not six minutes.
Also surely she can just add the woman free of charge? Or she’ll see the name of the person asking the question so message her privately if you’re so concerned? Seems like the most shameless plug of the Patreon 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
so shes in Liverpool for that poor girls memorial and she thinks ohhh now is an appropriate time to post a video of how well she us doing and how good her life is now. Cunt.
Am I being too harsh to think this? But it’s really odd to take a selfie before going to a funeral. Like if she was desperate for people to know she went she could have uploaded a photo of Leah and said it was a beautiful service. Not whacked a selfie up of her and her literal minion Lloyd as if they were about to go to the pub.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Why does she keep trying to plug this “house in the country” narrative? It’s a shed in Kent that she rents. Give it a rest Eden ffs 😂

• Haha

Lcroft

Chatty Member
F590F119-7B1F-4967-81D4-EDDB6C327421.png

not her filming this so she can jangle her car keys around 😂 like the girls in college who were first to pass whipping them out to let everyone know they can drive

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Wow. Can’t believe that’s the title. Not because it’s not fantastic. It just seems so long ago now. But that’s what happens when you’re losing relevancy by the second.

What else pissed me off about her recent grief tourist display was that she wrote twice about how Leah’s friends and family if they see this can reach out to her for anything. If you were that close to her Eden why don’t you know who some of her family are to reach out privately ? But yeah it’s just another empty display of “look how incredible I am” without actually doing anything.

bloogoo

VIP Member
Why is she talking about elderly people like they’re all a bunch of n0nces 💀 does she expect them to be locked away once they hit 65 hahahaha
init my bestie had a right awful time coming back from mexico, ended up miles away and delayed, in a cock infested hotel. Understandably she was proper stressed. Freya is having what is nice sweet karma seen as she’s siding with the two goblin sisters
---
cock infested hehehehehehehhe COCKROACH

• Haha
Reactions: 28